Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what the hell has happened with Osimhen? I mean surely he would have commanded a transfer fee over 100 mill, really thought PSG would have been keen after losing Mbappe and getting another prolific big name forward in and he's on loan in Turkey??

Can only assume he really ****ed off the top brass at Napoli.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what the hell has happened with Osimhen? I mean surely he would have commanded a transfer fee over 100 mill, really thought PSG would have been keen after losing Mbappe and getting another prolific big name forward in and he's on loan in Turkey??

He and Napoli both got greedy. Everyone turned away and now he's earning a measly 10k more in Turkey than what he was at Napoli.

Obviously has a shit attitude otherwise plenty of clubs would have been in for him.

He obviously doesn't want to play in Saudi as not even tax free wages of 40m euros a season could convince him to head there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fully committed to the almighty dollar.

98198.gif

Why do Liverpool fans still think they will sign Zubimendi when he had categorically rejected them multiple times?

Remove this Banner Ad

Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back