Transgender

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that the tolerance of anti-trans language on BF is at an all-time low. Jokes and insults that are trans-related, as well as anti-trans and bigoted rhetoric will be met with infractions, threadbans etc as required. It's a sensitive (and important) topic, so behave like well-mannered adults when discussing it, PARTICULARLY when disagreeing. This equally applies across the whole site.

Last edited:
British police are some of the worst in the world. Instead of cracking down on stabbings and rape gangs, they're investigating shit like this. This isn't satire, this the type of degeneracy that's coming to Australia.

View attachment 767499

Looks like a completely different person in this article.

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/b...-actress-denied-pr0n-role-for-having-a-penis/

Randoms send messages offering sex fairly frequently, the offer of filming it and selling it - not so common.

But the difference between the two pictures up there is Ariel and Ursula.

I think it's entirely possible that this anonymous guy, if existing, genuinely didn't know she had a penis and withdrew the offer upon discovery.

It's like AFLW, it's shit and nobody cares about it until Hannah Mouncey wants to play and all of a sudden everyone has an opinion. Sport has become the proxy war against trans people, with the concept of fairness suddenly becoming all important.
Are you upset that Mouncey was banned from playing AFLW? The lad was as big as Jonathan Brown

Yeah, and I'm saying that, stretched over many years, a truer picture of performance versus 'biological females' will form. If these advantages diminish after many years of blockers and other hormone treatments then maybe more years should be added to the moratorium period before they can compete in womens' sport.

If at all.

But years of trans people versus biological people must be logged, studied and verified. You can't go about this kind of thing any other way. In the end, if it is proven empirically and without further doubt that trans athletes hold the advantage then nobody will be able to debate it.

Conservatives will have their win, but patience is the key.

I would argue that it would be unfair to an entire generation of biological female athletes to be used in an athletic equivalent of a clinical trial. Not too different to Raelene Boyle and Lisa Curry being deprived of Olympic medals by East German athletes who were later revealed to have used anabolic steroids.

Last edited:
I would argue that this would be unfair to an entire generation of biological female athletes to be used in an athletic equivalent of a clinical trial. Not too different to Raelene Boyle and Lisa Curry being deprived of Olympic medals by East German athletes who were later revealed to have used anabolic steroids.

Absolutely.

Why?

Because they were taking dominant MALE hormones over and above typical female expression.

The same MALE hormones that transwomen had coursing through their bodies all throughout their entire pre-trans development phase, which contributed life long MALE biological traits.

There's tens of thousands of years of study already done on humans.

Homo sapien males are larger, stronger and better physically suited to combative or otherwise violent actions.
Homo sapien females have been selecting men on that basis for longer than the 2019 years our counter has been ticking over.

Human kind has been shaped by women choosing men who succeed at the three Ps. Protection, Providing and intimate things.

The environment reinforced that choice

The irony is straight women have been pushing this agenda as much as any other group. You reap what you sow ladies. Sometimes logic and common sense has to take precedence over feelings.

This thread reminds me of when I was young and The Courier-Mail was on the breakfast table every morning.

But do carry on.

Reminds me of when the Cracked comic was on the kitchen table every morning.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, and I'm saying that, stretched over many years, a truer picture of performance versus 'biological females' will form. If these advantages diminish after many years of blockers and other hormone treatments then maybe more years should be added to the moratorium period before they can compete in womens' sport.

If at all.

But years of trans people versus biological people must be logged, studied and verified. You can't go about this kind of thing any other way. In the end, if it is proven empirically and without further doubt that trans athletes hold the advantage then nobody will be able to debate it.

Conservatives will have their win, but patience is the key.

If you're suggesting that society continues to bend over backwards for a minority that want to play in women's competitions because of a maybe then I'd say that's far reaching.

It's fair speculation from the outset that non biological females will have an advantage over biological - almost certainly in combative sports like AF.

At what price do we have to conclusively prove one way or the other for what gain? And for what percentage of people? How many years of "data" would you consider enough to reach the objective?

Could you also explain your "Conservatives will have their win" quip?

Homo sapien males are larger, stronger and better physically suited to combative or otherwise violent actions.
Homo sapien females have been selecting men on that basis for longer than the 2019 years our counter has been ticking over.

Human kind has been shaped by women choosing men who succeed at the three Ps. Protection, Providing and intimate things.

Congratulation Taylor, you have just completed an entire gender studies degree.

The irony is straight women have been pushing this agenda as much as any other group. You reap what you sow ladies. Sometimes logic and common sense has to take precedence over feelings.

Women are much more inclusive than men, and it's one of their spectacular traits, however, it is wide open for abuse, which basically explains a majority of SJW politics.

You have just proven that you have no interest in the science.

How have I proven that? Show me the hard science.

The gamble is when the data conclusively proves the matter to the standard he sets, people like Geelong Sicko will then argue that it is unfair to remove trans women from sports they have been participating in for decades, citing denial of human rights etc. Progressive empty vessels are nothing if not predictable.

Mate, I do nothing but argue my points in good faith. Can you point me to an instance where I've done otherwise? The very minute someone links me to a report or reports detailing that trans athletes hold a lasting and permanent advantage over all other biological-birth competitors I will definitely concede the point.

Study done on trans humans though?

I would argue that this would be unfair to an entire generation of biological female athletes to be used in an athletic equivalent of a clinical trial. Not too different to Raelene Boyle and Lisa Curry being deprived of Olympic medals by East German athletes who were later revealed to have used anabolic steroids.

If subsequent findings reveal trans athletes had an unfair advantage and so results were reviewed, the winners would get their due recognition.

If you're suggesting that society continues to bend over backwards for a minority that want to play in women's competitions because of a maybe then I'd say that's far reaching.

It's fair speculation from the outset that non biological females will have an advantage over biological - almost certainly in combative sports like AF.

At what price do we have to conclusively prove one way or the other for what gain? And for what percentage of people? How many years of "data" would you consider enough to reach the objective?

Ten years would do it. 'Fair speculation' wouldn't cut it, it needs to be hard data that leaves no way out for the trans and pro-trans groups if they are indeed found to hold a permanent and lasting advantage over their biological-born competitors.

Could you also explain your "Conservatives will have their win" quip?

Yeah, I should have written 'Conservatives may well have their win' instead. Evidence pending, of course. As in, it is largely social conservatives who are in opposition to trans athletes competing as the gender they indentify as. Narrow in scope as it is, look at the posters here on this forum as an example. Those 'for' transathlete participation are us degenerate lefties. Those 'against' are those who usually approach forum topics from a conservative approach. Hence when I say a 'win to the conservatives', I mean that the hard science delivered will mean that trans athletes are no longer being able to compete as the gender they identify as.

Not intended to be a slur on you or a pat on the back to 'my side' by the way, just an observation.

The onus is on the new to prove their place. Winning world records isn't helping that cause

But they also need the hard data over many years to acompany that. A world record or two at one competitive meet, are they an anomaly? An outlier? If there is an advantage for a period after gender reassignment but this advantage drops year after subsequent year, will there come a year when said advantage is nill or close to it? And is that then decided as the point in time trans athletes can compete as the gender they identify as?

If subsequent findings reveal trans athletes had an unfair advantage and so results were reviewed, the winners would get their due recognition.

It would still be robbing athletes and the countries that they represented of their moment of glory on the medal dais. Does anyone know or remember or care who the female sprinters were that received their medals years after Marion Jones was finally stripped of her Gold medals?

Last edited:
Ten years would do it. 'Fair speculation' wouldn't cut it, it needs to be hard data that leaves no way out for the trans and pro-trans groups if they are indeed found to hold a permanent and lasting advantage over their biological-born competitors

And how would you deliver that news to female athletes - now - who are convinced that some trans athletes are taking advantage of being able to identify as women to compete against females even though they are biologically male? How do you think they'd receive that news?

You're advocating suppressing some women's positions for the sake of a very small minority "just in case they don't have an advantage". How would you explain to the growing number of female athletes who are disheartened when the findings ten years down the track display that biological male trans athletes actually do have an advantage? How do you think they'd receive that new?

The rise of trans athletes is in it's infancy and I'm all for progress as long as it's practical, this is not one of them because it's far reaching to appease a very small number and could be considered discriminatory against biological female athletes - if not already.

How about it's proven one way or the other THEN trans can compete as females if they wish and is proven they don't have an advantage. That seems a much more logical solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back