Transgender

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that the tolerance of anti-trans language on BF is at an all-time low. Jokes and insults that are trans-related, as well as anti-trans and bigoted rhetoric will be met with infractions, threadbans etc as required. It's a sensitive (and important) topic, so behave like well-mannered adults when discussing it, PARTICULARLY when disagreeing. This equally applies across the whole site.

Last edited:
If it wasn't isolated then what other examples of people pretending to be disabled to participate in the Paralympics are there?

I used to play soccer with a guy who had some issues with his vision. His eyesight was good enough that he would be calling for the ball from players 40m away. But he qualified to play blind cricket for Australia. I wouldn't say he was pretending to be disabled but he certainly took advantage of the rules to get expenses paid trips to Europe and play at Lords etc.

I used to play soccer with a guy who had some issues with his vision. His eyesight was good enough that he would be calling for the ball from players 40m away. But he qualified to play blind cricket for Australia. I wouldn't say he was pretending to be disabled but he certainly took advantage of the rules to get expenses paid trips to Europe and play at Lords etc.
Men again?
It's a pandemic!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Put down the pipe. You are paranoid.
What do you mean?

What is it with bullshit troll accounts like yours, and the need to type "there" instead of "their"?
Is it a deliberate technique to trick people into thinking you're just an honest fool?
Look how dumb he is, he must be genuine!
Ok.
What was your last Bigfooty account name?
We've argued before.
It's why you initiated contact with me with such heavy bait.

Are you actually paying for a vpn, just to troll?
Or are the mods letting you go?

Oh ok, yeah I see now!

You meth head. You agreed with me. Did you already forget???
CM86: Is the sky blue ... ?
Tell me, do you think the sky is blue?????
Why won't any of the mods come in here and say the sky is blue?

Sane person: Yes, the sky is blue, why do you keep asking this redundant question?

CM86: AH! So you AGREE with me!!!!

No, CM86 thinks that the sky being blue is an important insight that he must fervently enquire more about, and therefore is deranged.
I think this latest poster is an alias.
You agree.
Latest poster claims I'm on the pipe for thinking he is an alias, you also agree.
I point out you agreed with me. You agree and point out that its so obvious that everyone is aware of it...

The alias continues to pretend to be a new poster... and you agree.

But I'm the problem...

I think this latest poster is an alias.
You agree.
Latest poster claims I'm on the pipe for thinking he is an alias, you also agree.
I point out you agreed with me. You agree and point out that its so obvious that everyone is aware of it...

The alias continues to pretend to be a new poster... and you agree.

But I'm the problem...
No one thinks you're on the pipe for thinking new users are aliases. You are on the pipe for thinking it matters. Especially when you have had multiple aliases yourself.

1571917110737.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back