Treatment versus Vaccine

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't self medicate people

In the meantime, guess what actual research provides us. An approved treatment for COVID:

a completely irrelevant points given the vaccine hasn't been mandatory to date
Oh you're one of them. Disingenuous. If a company says you will be vaccinated or you lose your job, income and all the effects that has on your family, your children and the food on the table, it is Mandatory. You're a disingenuous individual.

Oh you're one of them. Disingenuous. If a company says you will be vaccinated or you lose your job, income and all the effects that has on your family, your children and the food on the table, it is Mandatory. You're a disingenuous individual.
My job hasn't made it mandatory. If you lose your job you can find another.

My job hasn't made it mandatory. If you lose your job you can find another.
Bullshit, not everyone can, there are arrangements, child care, travel, health and so much other that a self oriented individual like yourself is unable to gather. In the mean time whilst trying, they and their children suffer. It's an absolute crock.

Still not mandatory though.
Yes it is and referred to as such throughout. The only way your type of thinking works is via acceptance that nothing is ever mandatory. Stopping at reds light, taxes etc are not mandatory because you can still choose not to and pay the consequence. The only way your type of bullshit can ever be possible is through complete removal of the entire notion that anything is mandatory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mandatory means you must do something.

What you're suggesting is you must do something or you must find a new job. They are two different things.
The only way your type of thinking works is via acceptance that nothing is ever mandatory. Stopping at reds light, taxes etc are not mandatory because you can still choose not to and pay the consequence. The only way your type of bullshit can ever fly is through complete removal of the entire notion that anything is mandatory. You're a disingenuous individual.

The only way your type of thinking works is via acceptance that nothing is ever mandatory. Stopping at reds light, taxes etc are not mandatory because you can still choose not to and pay the consequence. The only way your type of bullshit can ever fly is through complete removal of the entire notion that anything is mandatory. You're a disingenuous individual.
I appreciate your opinion of me as a person.

You're wrong though, but that's okay.

More treatment support. Just suggesting such was considered the realms of the lunatic fringes, including many half wit experts around here not so long ago.
Even Youtube algorithms were removing and lowering videos and stats of this very doctor on this very subject last year. The realisation is slowly sinking in.

Last edited:
Oh no, this is horrible. Gun shot victims in rural Oklahoma missing out on treatment because of ivermectin od’s.

B4D952E0-DD0D-434C-9794-AA6A3701B6CA.png

I’m sure this is 100% true and there is absolutely no reason why a doctor would lie and why so many news organisations would pick this up without fact checking it.

Edit - as expected the story is 100% made up. I hope this shows people just how ideologically driven both doctors and the media can be. Next time you read an article quoting a dr/nurse talking about hospitals being full and overrun with covid patients, take it with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
More treatment support. Just suggesting such was considered the realms of the lunatic fringes, including many half wit experts around here not so long ago.
Even Youtube algorithms were removing and lowering videos and stats of this very doctor on this very subject last year. The realisation is slowly sinking in.

Right,,,,so a video where he literally says that we need more RTC's and they need to be done quickly.
And a video where they state that ivermectin might work in a petri dish but would be toxic at the doses needed.
Am I missing your point?
I am a big supporter of finding Rx options and I think actual treatment options have been on the table for ages....Not sure where the "Just suggesting such was considered the realms of the lunatic fringes, including many half wit experts around here not so long ago" and "The realisation is slowly sinking in" comes into it.....
We need vaccinations AND actual proven treatment options. In my view, one doesnt replace the other, rather they compliment each other.
There are many scientists working on treatments as we speak.....

Last edited:

You also have to remember that much work went into treatments of SARS-CoV back in the 2000's....We still dont have any treatments for that one. A lot of the info from that outbreak is been utlized now.

Right,,,,so a video where he literally says that we need more RTC's and they need to be done quickly.
And a video where they state that ivermectin might work in a petri dish but would be toxic at the doses needed.
Am I missing your point?
I am a big supporter of finding Rx options and I think actual treatment options have been on the table for ages....Not sure where the "Just suggesting such was considered the realms of the lunatic fringes, including many half wit experts around here not so long ago" and "The realisation is slowly sinking in" comes into it.....
We need vaccinations AND actual proven treatment options. In my view, one doesnt replace the other, rather they compliment each other.
There are many scientists working on treatments as we speak.....

The birdkitten disguises its agenda but from time to time it bubbles to the surface.....;)

I'd like to think the world and national bodies have learned a bit since then, though you have to wonder some times, particularly surrounding some of the conclusions drawn back then surrounding dosage rates, methods of action, trial parameters, sensitivity heterogeneity, bias and better meta-analysis.
You might find this video of interest from multiple thousand times cited research expert Dr Tess Lawrie who incidentally consults for national and world bodies including the WHO. Seriously watch the full content and you'll get a genuine education of why sometimes where there's smoke, there is fire. When you get experts like this, employed by the WHO themselves, with thousands of citations and respect in the field questioning the WHO, it's anything but lunatic fringe.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Treatment versus Vaccine

Remove this Banner Ad

Back