Tredrea will domnate - No one from Adelaide can match him

Remove this Banner Ad

Macca19 said:
I cant recall Mcgregor ever getting a go on Tredrea before. Its always been Smart and last year it was Bassett and Bock that got put on him. Many on the Adelaide board have been calling for Kenny to play on Tredders for about two years now so if he does play on him it will be an interesting battle.

The key to Adelaide winning - winning the ball out of the middle, quick entry into the forward line. I hope they dont play like the first half last week.
If Bock plays on Tredrea (please Craigy) he will kick 10. Rutten probably 6-8 goals, Basset 5 -7 goals. Kenny - should be a good contest.

arrowman said:
Iā€™m tired of all this talk about flooding. Every time a team drops more than one player back to stem an opposition onslaught, itā€™s Flooding and itā€™s Bad For The Game and Teams That Flood Are Winning When They Donā€™t Deserve To and We Need To Change The Rules To Get Rid Of It. FFS, teams have been dropping defenders back, when needed, for over a 100 years - and yes, sometimes it has been done to a great extent and yes, that is ā€œfloodingā€, but - meh, it's getting overdone (the talk, not the flooding, I mean).

Truer words have never been spoken - I'd buy you a beer if I knew where you were :)

(and all that from a crows supporter) :confused:

arrowman said:
Ah yes, the infamous Flood :eek: - the only reason Adelaide beat Collingwood last week was because we Flooded :eek: dirty cheats that we are. And if we so much as drop one loose man back for 15 minutes on Sunday, we'll be Flooding :eek:

...Shrug, Tredders kicked 7, IIRC, the last time we beat Port.
No.

Collingwood were just dreadful with their delivery into forward 50. No other excuses.

Why is it that when the Port Adelaide team wins a Premiership, all the arrogant/cockyness of supporters shows. :cool:

captain ebert said:
and in the final seconds, with less than goal in it, theres a turn over & mcleod's on the burst in the final play of the day, with no-one in the forward lines to pass to........he kicks out of bounds, to "touch" & the siren goes shortly after the re-start........& the game was there to be won but the crows lose. oh, for a lone forward...but for the flood....

nah, you wont give a ********.

I give you a tip, if McLeods on the burst and no-one is in the forward lines, he'll be seeing those two big uprights and he'll put the foot to the floor and go directly for them. Nothing, is surer.

Interesting to see how both sides cope with the temperature at 38c on Sunday. The side with the better midfield rotations will win and personally, I think that maybe the Crows. Port's midfield is greatly weakened thru its suspensions and injuries (and those in the midfield ie James, Kingsley and Francou are all over 30 together with another 4 - Wakelin, Wanganeen, Montgomery, Primus).

kirky said:
Interesting to see how both sides cope with the temperature at 38c on Sunday.

28C with a milder afternoon forecast

The side with the better midfield rotations will win and personally, I think that maybe the Crows. Port's midfield is greatly weakened thru its suspensions and injuries (and those in the midfield ie James, Kingsley and Francou are all over 30

Yeah they're soooo much older than Ricciuto, McLeod, Goodwin and Edwards aren't they ... :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hasus said:
Why is it that when the Port Adelaide team wins a Premiership, all the arrogant/cockyness of supporters shows. :cool:

Not sure if you noticed this, but it wasn't a Power supporter that started this thread.

PAFC2004 said:
Took 3 players.
If we apparently used three players on Tredrea, what happened to the two free players that you should have had with him being triple teamed? (Well, they couldnt have been in defense, because Port dont flood :rolleyes: . Give McGregor alot of credit, he played Tredrea damn well.

kirky said:
I give you a tip, if McLeods on the burst and no-one is in the forward lines, he'll be seeing those two big uprights and he'll put the foot to the floor and go directly for them. Nothing, is surer.

Interesting to see how both sides cope with the temperature at 38c on Sunday. The side with the better midfield rotations will win and personally, I think that maybe the Crows. Port's midfield is greatly weakened thru its suspensions and injuries (and those in the midfield ie James, Kingsley and Francou are all over 30 together with another 4 - Wakelin, Wanganeen, Montgomery, Primus).

Spot on. Remember when Chad 'Zone-Off' Cornes was on the ground having a sook about his knee, McLeod just glided to the wide open big sticks for another goal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tredrea will domnate - No one from Adelaide can match him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back