Game Trent Cotchin - Coleman medal or bust… 😂🤦🏻‍♂️

Remove this Banner Ad

One goal against the B2B spooners. LULZA!!! :$

Trent COLEMAN indeed. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣
cheffy.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A shame he didn’t play today really because with Flynch out and Spack Riewoldt only kicking a single it would’ve been the perfect time for “Coleman” Cotchin to show us all his spearhead potential.

But patience is a virtue and this is a much better way to build up the suspense for R1 where he’ll be unleashed in the goal square and dazzle us all by snagging a big bag of 6 pointers.

I trust in Dimma’s “process”. 😎👍

A shame he didn’t play today really because with Flynch out and Spack Riewoldt only kicking a single it would’ve been the perfect time for “Coleman” Cotchin to show us all his spearhead potential.

But patience is a virtue and this is a much better way to build up the suspense for R1 where he’ll be unleashed in the goal square and dazzle us all by snagging a big bag of 6 pointers.

Samson Ryan was their top scoring forward and he only played the last quarter.

Samson Ryan was their top scoring forward and he only played the last quarter.
Shows you our future scoring power look out you

Are you buying a Richmond membership real soon?:cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back