Trent Cotchin

Captain Cotchin or Riewoldt for 2016

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Ben Cunnington. You got far more goals gifted to you by frees than you didn't get - I'm sorry, I'm not used to applying Richmond logic - from frees not paid.

You didn't "nearly win". You got done pretty comprehensively.
Seriously, we could pull apart the umpiring but it's pretty rare for anyone to think they got looked after by the umpires, so for every one of yours I can find one of ours. No-one could deny the Cunnington kick was dead obvious. As bad a non-decision as I've ever seen considering the circumstances and every Kangaroo supporter's heart would have sunk at the time.

Game was on the line with 5min to play. Deny that and you're a fool.

Well, we did win the grand final in 1999 after all. Brent Harvey played in it. You may have seen him yesterday.

Ya know, I wouldn't go talking about what constitutes a grand final win for another club if I were a Tiger.
Humble in victory as always.

This from an essendon supporter:rolleyes:

If your players are as innocent as they keep saying why did the media have any impact on them, unless of course they know they are not innocent, or are they just mentally fragile?
Why did you deflect to a unrelated club in a Richmond thread?

Seriously, we could pull apart the umpiring but it's pretty rare for anyone to think they got looked after by the umpires, so for every one of yours I can find one of ours. No-one could deny the Cunnington kick was dead obvious. As bad a non-decision as I've ever seen considering the circumstances and every Kangaroo supporter's heart would have sunk at the time.

Game was on the line with 5min to play. Deny that and you're a fool.
Yes it was an obvious free missed ..but there were others around the same time ..lets not gloss over those ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least we know where we are at,

Pretenders

Yep, 18th on the ladder and not looking like going anywhere anytime soon.

Btw, didn't Malthouse say at the start of the year that he can't see you guys losing a game in 2015?

Recruited Judd and Thomas and got nowhere, enjoy another long rebuild.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trent Cotchin

Back