Trent Cotchin

Captain Cotchin or Riewoldt for 2016

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously, we could pull apart the umpiring but it's pretty rare for anyone to think they got looked after by the umpires, so for every one of yours I can find one of ours. No-one could deny the Cunnington kick was dead obvious. As bad a non-decision as I've ever seen considering the circumstances and every Kangaroo supporter's heart would have sunk at the time.

Game was on the line with 5min to play. Deny that and you're a fool.
My heart sunk when they missed the Ziebell free.

Goals from frees?

He has occasional A-grade games but is not consistent enough to be considered as an A-grade player. He can't be the captain of the tigers after continual poor performances in finals games. Jack Reiwoldt should get the captaincy, he might have the same effect as Taylor Walker captaincy in Adelaide. Could the tigers go with co-captains? Goodluck to whoever gets it next

He has occasional A-grade games but is not consistent enough to be considered as an A-grade player. He can't be the captain of the tigers after continual poor performances in finals games. Jack Reiwoldt should get the captaincy, he might have the same effect as Taylor Walker captaincy in Adelaide. Could the tigers go with co-captains? Goodluck to whoever gets it next

Says Cotchin isn't consistent enough to be Tiges skipper, suggests Jack is a better option?

My heart sunk when they missed the Ziebell free.

Goals from frees?
Frees are frees. They get paid where they get paid. The number of frees paid to a side tells us nothing, nor does the number of goals from frees.

Obvious errors by umpires is a different story.

Frees are frees. They get paid where they get paid. The number of frees paid to a side tells us nothing, nor does the number of goals from frees.

Obvious errors by umpires is a different story.

Yeah we got some obvious errors that lead to Tiger goals. 1st half was woeful.

Yep, 18th on the ladder and not looking like going anywhere anytime soon.

Btw, didn't Malthouse say at the start of the year that he can't see you guys losing a game in 2015?

Recruited Judd and Thomas and got nowhere, enjoy another long rebuild.

Aah, yeh at least we managed some finals wins recently, from 9th too !!

Bitter and twisted much LOL

Anyway back on topic, is Trent Captain material? Nuh lack of leadership is a bit of an issue

Last edited:
No i think it was the huge amount of richmond flogs trolling every game day thread and stirring north supporters for the past 3-4 weeks.

Thats whats making people think you guys were ahead of yourselves.

And thats why everyone loves seeing you **** it up (again and again and again)

Oh and can someone please find the numerous quotes like this one from richmond fans

"gee i hope we get north in the finals"

Haha eat a bag of dicks
Yes, the amount of Richmond supporters trolling the main board was ridiculous, not only leading up to the finals, but for most of the season. Of course people wanted to see Richmond lose after that to shut those posters up.

Not every Richmond supporter condoned that behaviour though. There were many of us that did not troll the game day thread and did not want others to act that way.

I don't know how this made the Trent Cotchin thread though.

Yes, the amount of Richmond supporters trolling the main board was ridiculous, not only leading up to the finals, but for most of the season. Of course people wanted to see Richmond lose after that to shut those posters up.

Not every Richmond supporter condoned that behaviour though. There were many of us that did not troll the game day thread and did not want others to act that way.

I don't know how this made the Trent Cotchin thread though.
I have no idea - but fair points :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ultimately North kick a little better and the game is a thumping... scoreline flatters Richmond. They were well beaten and by sheer luck kept in it.
Yes well done on posting this irrelevant comment in a thread about Cotchin.
Your hate for Richmond is ammusing. You are in every thread about them. Get a life, man.

He has a stronger personality for sure, but isn't he a bit too emotional at times?

I think he has shown this season that he has the emotional side of things under control. He reminds me al ot of tex walker but just more expressive...Cotchin might struggle with the captaincy/being in the spotlight in the big games? Maybe Jack and Cotch as co-captains?

Can't believe people are suggesting Jack should be Captain. Wasn't it last year he refused to talk to the media and jumped the fence and ran away?

That's the kind of leadership the Tigers are looking for.

They were all there, beats me this day and age with all the winging about free kicks. AFL is a soft game now, soft free kicks are part of the game, as are soft 50 meter penalties. Get over it.
Of course they were all there.

I am over it - watching the reply again!! How much fun was Sunday....

nothing to do with caring , they're just feasting on the carcass after the kill
I have to laugh at all the carry on from Carlton supporters in particular, mouthing off about Richmond when thier own club is a disaster, racking up the spoons in numbers not seen since the Saints won about 8 in the first 10 years of the competition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trent Cotchin

Back