Radio Triple M Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

6-9.

But they do extra stuff for the podcast so you may as well say 10.30.

Then there's the comedy gig.

Breakfast hours are brutal for radio

4 hours work each day for $1 Million a year is pretty easy. I doubt he’s doing constant comedy gigs, aside from HYBPA and Fisk

What happened to The Rush Hour yesterday arvo? All I heard was music (listening in the car for about 20 mins).
Yeah nah, they were off air. Triple M was also off my digital radios until late last night.

I’ve noticed Howie often ends the Friday night broadcast asking the others in the box what they are doing tomorrow. I think the other week he even signed off saying “look after your neighbours…buy a loved one a gift.”

As Howie left early tonight being sick, it was quite funny when Darce closed the program as Nate Brown took the piss out of Howie and copied his line, saying “What are you doing tomorrow Howie?”, to which the team just laughed.

I know the Friday Huddle isn’t everyone’s favourite, but the team do have great chemistry.

Has anyone else noticed a trend on triple m where they are putting no name behind the scenes nobodies which is where they belong as actual on air personalities, they are all as useless as expected. See the new dead set legends line up and breakfast in Melbourne.

Has anyone else noticed a trend on triple m where they are putting no name behind the scenes nobodies which is where they belong as actual on air personalities, they are all as useless as expected. See the new dead set legends line up and breakfast in Melbourne.

Don't know the DSL lineup but, having listened to her in the past, no issue with Rosie whatsoever.

Don't know the DSL lineup but, having listened to her in the past, no issue with Rosie whatsoever.

She’s struggling big time on breakfast, thought she’d be better but just not up to it.

Making her host is unfair when you’ve got an actual professional and one of the best in the country sitting there in wil Anderson.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't listened to the breakfast show, but DSL was great last year. This year is pox.
In saying that, everyone has to start somewhere I guess, hopefully they find some fresh blood 🤷‍♂️

Billy might have accidentally let slip during the quiz today that JB will be leaving either The Rub or The Rush Hour next year.

Bill said “We love Thirsty Camel, they want to sponsor the show next year Jim, pity you’re not on it.”

You can listen to it on the podcast, towards the end of the quiz.

Need a deep dive into Nathan Brown. Bloke has dealings with Planet shakers church which is all about 'prosperity gospel' which is on the extreme end of religions scams. Always banging on about crypto and said he supports Trump and didn't like the way US would be heading under a different president. He might be the biggest grub going under the radar

Need a deep dive into Nathan Brown. Bloke has dealings with Planet shakers church which is all about 'prosperity gospel' which is on the extreme end of religions scams. Always banging on about crypto and said he supports Trump and didn't like the way US would be heading under a different president. He might be the biggest grub going under the radar

There’s something off with him for sure

Big into gambling too.

100% a wrong 'un

Not saying you’re wrong but the church thing is just performative for his Mrs I’m pretty sure.

Gotta love the Triple M version of BT.

During tonight's pregame the team are talking about how most finals will probably be played outside of Melbourne. Obviously Brian will have to travel to commentate most of these games so in reference to his plans for September he said something along the lines of "I won't be holidaying early, I'll be going to some shithole" :smile:

Remove this Banner Ad

Radio Triple M Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back