Trouble in WA Squad

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Frankston knows that this competition will be worse off without me in it but I don't think he cares about that.

Don't start this s**t, champ.

And apart from forgetting to put your team sheets in, what do you actually bring to this competition? You come and go as you please.

I do all the work. Not that I care because I enjoy doing it.

You do f**k all.

Yeah, I've asked Fred and others but I'm really angry about this.

If Kerry wants to stay, I can't make him go. And I don't want the other Wonders and W.A. players to be disadvantaged or to feel under pressure with what's happened. As long as the teams are posted, I'll sim them.

Just don't expect me to joke around with Kerry anymore. He's done his dash in my book.

Im really dissapointed as I got Kerry over to TF coz I thought he was a good bloke. I was wrong after reading the MSN convo which contained attacks on me personally and him laughing at the destruction of my beloved forum. I wont continue in this league if he is. As for LJP you would be happy to hear that, no one bothers hacking BC because no one would notice, so f*ck off idiot!

Is there evidence that Kerr4PM that's on TFFCL, Is actually the Kerr4PM on Bigfooty?

Im sure if you get a BF admin to tell me your IP. Will that be evidence enough? Not beyond the fact I PMed you here about it.

guys

i think there is more to life than a internet website

**** off. Try 13 months, 150,000 posts, 300 members of owrk from scratch, just to see it all go down because of one idiot, while Kerr was his sidekick. Both deny it, but we have cold hard evidence that they were both involved.

I didn't want any serious harm towards the site at all.

That was the last thing I wanted and I'm just happy that You have your wonderful site back.

I was only in the conversation because the hacker threatened our site and even more would be hacked otherwise.

If you guys would read the full conversation then you will read how I said that I'm not involved and I dont want any part in it.

Its a complete overreaction calling me a hacker as I had no part in it and the most I done was to tell the bloke to change the name of the admin to a funny name, that is all.

I spent most of that conversation saying nothing and ignoring it and whenever I went to leave we were threatened again.

We have about 4 MSN conversations that have things along these lines

Deazy - 'Well what should I do now? Give it back?'
Kerr - "Nah, mess with it a bit more'

We also have IP address from your internet connection that shows you using an admins profile after Deazy hacked into the site.

As for LJP you would be happy to hear that, no one bothers hacking BC because no one would notice, so f*ck off idiot!

Bleed bitch. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ignore the ****er, hes used to talking shit, he talks to it in the mirror every day!

Is there evidence that Kerr4PM that's on TFFCL, Is actually the Kerr4PM on Bigfooty?

With comments like that, it merely confirms that you are guilty.

And Ljp86, why don't you join Kerry at the Wonders? It's obvious you don't like any of your Dragon teammates.

That's a conflict of interest. You can't ban someone for their actions on another site.

I can - "for any reason at any time."

Ljp86, what about the conflict of interest in me captaining a side AND running the competition - that doesn't bother you?

But me trying to ban a bloke who hacks into a site (that you hate as well) and ruining it - that does bother you?

Look at this situation for what it is. If Kerry came round to one of your other mates houses and trashed the place, would you still like the guy? Would you have back to your place?

It's not about victimising someone, it's about teaching someone a lesson for being stupid.

Until I am approached by my own teammates about stepping down from the wonders side I dont think that will happen.

As for the State Side I will talk to wally but I dont think its fair that after the months I spent making logos and fueling that huge team thread we had, The wally steps in for a couple of weeks to claim the gold.

I found out this morning that Even tho my msg plus shit itself, I still had Msn messenger saving my conversations which I didnt realise, So how about When I get home tonight I shall enlighten you Rao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back