Banter TRTT Part 14: 2022 Goodbye (To 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
369972395_797758645475347_1709068660424915987_n.jpg

Lol people in mobile homes and trailers not clearing away from the ******* beach areas of florida as this hurricane comes in.

They ded.

oh-no.gif

Lol people in mobile homes and trailers not clearing away from the ******* beach areas of florida as this hurricane comes in.

They ded.

Rhonda Santis would call in the national guard but woke woke WOKE WokE wOkE

They ded.
“Part of a whole hotel just broke apart and went into the Gulf,” resident Michael Bobbitt told the BBC.

“It’s like the Gulf is trying to swallow us up.”

God has aimed his disasters at Ron Desantis

I actually watched some streams, there is a dude with an absolutely top shelf weather stream. "Ryan Hall Y'all".

Had satellite based cameras setup all over landfall area, and had live stream chasers on the ground he could talk to and super detailed meteorological live models. Was going through where Tornados were landing based on the models etc. Had other meteorologists chiming in as well with things they were seeing.

Was really interesting. There was this shed everyone was cheering for on the stream lmao. It got ****ing destroyed. Top pic is before and after, same camera, same position. The shed got lifted off. The stream comments were hilarious as everyone wanted it to survive.

1693442865739.png

1693442728454.png

Attachments

• 1693442855340.png
    1693442855340.png
    166.5 KB · Views: 26

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stupid Biden communists with their woke Marxist agenda causing climate wars against God's people

Apparently Bidenomics will force her to stop getting those eyelashes so she can feed her kids. Her daughter's braces are toast though.

Indiana Jones 5 was just two and a half hours of chase scenes in various forms of transport.

Better than the Labeouf & monkeys abortion I guess.. lemon well and truly squeezed though.

Disney era Lucasarts is so Koch Ports

'Hey, at least it's better than Crystal Skull/Matthew Primus, and don't dare compare to 2004/The Last Crusade'

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Disney era Lucasarts is so Koch Ports

'Hey, at least it's better than Crystal Skull/Matthew Primus, and don't dare compare to 2004/The Last Crusade'

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
I enjoyed the opening sequence they should've done the entire movie with a digitally young Harry Ford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back