Banter TRTT Part 14: 2022 Goodbye (To 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
380888321_1034232271306305_7271887259659869704_n.jpg

I mean I'd probably agree with him that shorts in an office aren't my idea of appropriate but
Who even cares though, like what is the reason? Why must people wear slacks or whatever.

Don't get me wrong, I love my suit but it really has no bearing on anything I do.

Working for a start up is great, I get to wear a hoodie or shorts or whatever the hell I want within reason and no one gives a shit. I'd wear a suit if I was doing face to face work with externals though. Even teams calls with externals no one cares, just wear your branded t-shirt or whatever.

Was a pretty liberating change after doing so much consulting/gov work where it's super dry must wear a suit because reasons.

Who even cares though, like what is the reason? Why must people wear slacks or whatever.

Don't get me wrong, I love my suit but it really has no bearing on anything I do.

Working for a start up is great, I get to wear a hoodie or shorts or whatever the hell I want within reason and no one gives a s**t. I'd wear a suit if I was doing face to face work with externals though. Even teams calls no one cares, just wear your branded t-shirt or whatever.

Was a pretty liberating change after doing so much consulting/gov work where it's super dry must wear a suit because reasons.
It all went down hill when mem stopped wearing hose and started wearing trousers.

Then they came for the hats.

Last edited:
Having said that, don't dress like a ****ing slob ala Ken Hinkley with a shirt that has obvious colouration issues because it's been left on the line too long.

It all went down hill when me stopped wearing hose and started wearing trousers.

Then they came for the hats.
dag nammit, if they no longer impose wearing of the trilby society has gone to shit.

Working for a start up is great, I get to wear a hoodie or shorts or whatever the hell I want within reason and no one gives a s**t. I'd wear a suit if I was doing face to face work with externals though. Even teams calls with externals no one cares, just wear your branded t-shirt or whatever.

Yeah I think it's more habit and preference, in the office I've gone with polo and chinos rather than business shirts (last wore a tie in 2006) and if WFH etc most people are pretty casual

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Working for a start up is great, I get to wear a hoodie or shorts or whatever the hell I want within reason and no one gives a s**t. I'd wear a suit if I was doing face to face work with externals though. Even teams calls with externals no one cares, just wear your branded t-shirt or whatever.

50 years ago this was ok for the premier

cc9eea4e4617b093ed9456055c1da52b

Holy s**t the few drops of soy sauce mixed into a bowl of vanilla ice cream salted caramel hack works!

When you say "works", what do you mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back