Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Two things worry me deeply about this:

1. That you found this in your internet searches and thought a need to share.

2. That this is apparently the preferred circumcision method somewhere. (who didn't think of Something About Mary btw).

Showing my age but I at least understand the preference for the button fly on Levi 501s now.

My first ever short story got published today in Issue 172 of Aurealis Magazine (https://aurealis.com.au/store/aurealis-172/ )!

Just US$2.99 (~AU$4.50) for three stories, three essays and a bunch of book reviews. If you feel like supporting an independent, Australian science fiction magazine, please give them a look.

Can any of you tech-heads give me some advice on a new computer monitor please? I'd like a 27 inch 4K good quality monitor but have know idea what specs I should be looking for. No gaming, just general use, videos, streaming & watching our god-awful performances. Would like it to last (my current 24 inch HD is ten years old and works fine)

I've always had Dell Ultra-sharp or equivalent and been very happy with them, but not wedded to the brand. Budget sub $1k. Ta.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These ATO MeGuv scam emails & texts are hilarious I reckon I could pay the fine ones with the money they owe me ones.

Wednesdeay M_yG_o_V.. lol

I keep getting 'last warnings' to renew my Norton annual subscription that renewed over a month ago - maybe I should click on the link to be doubly sure, what with all these scammers about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back