Truly NATIONEL COMP

Remove this Banner Ad

GG is thinking about the future and thou we may disagree on the imediate needs we both see the same threats even if we disagree on the size of the danger.

GG is a thinker.

Yes danger lurkes for the complacent, yes danger lurks for the arrogant yes danger lurks for the ignorant.

Hawk you say why fix it if its not broken but can it be fixed once its broken? What happens then will we say we should have acted before it was brokwen?

Make no mistake John Oniell wants to grow soccer HUUUUUUUUUUUGE make no mistake John Oniell is the best sport administrater this country has EVER seen. make no mistake John Oniell will eat the complacent, the arrogant and the ignorant for breakfast.

What will we all say then when its all to late?

It wasnt broken so we didnt fix it?

Intestate fans see what Victorians do not see the forest for the trees - it is breaking.

Something further to think about.

Are there any Swan fans on this board from way out west Sydney? No I bet there arent many if any. West Sydney from Paramatta to Penrith is a hhhhhuuuuuuuggggggeeeeeee area unrepresentd. People from Penrith do not identify with The swans as they see them as cafe latte.

The swans are not as popular in Sydney as many in the press woud have you belive. Kids form Penrith know who Timmy Cahill is but theyve never heard of barry Hall.

Penrith people do not identify with the swans and there is a huge market there.

What happens when they all play soccer or leage?

There must be a 2nd team in Sydney represnting the west or the game will implode into a day out for the cafe latte's only.

FB&W said:
Hawk you say why fix it if its not broken but can it be fixed once its broken? What happens then will we say we should have acted before it was brokwen?

Make no mistake John Oniell wants to grow soccer HUUUUUUUUUUUGE make no mistake John Oniell is the best sport administrater this country has EVER seen. make no mistake John Oniell will eat the complacent, the arrogant and the ignorant for breakfast.
Is John Oniell even Australian?

FB&W said:
Yes catter the soccer invasion is THE REASON to wish for war. John Oniell and the A leage will eventualy devour all sports that dont prepare to compete with it N-A-T-I-O-N-A-L-L-Y. Timmiy Cahill is the hero of the new generaton.

A Leage will go truly national while the AFL only pretends

PS: Spell~Check man youre going to get over me. Nothing as anally retentive as spelling nazis. Soooooooooooooooooooooo twentieth century

I'm not going to get over you, I'm just staying right away.

Stop!! Please Stop!!..................I can't take it anymore!!!!! :D
OMG..................I haven't laughed so hard in such a long time!!!!!! :D

One of the funniest BF threads.............................EVER!! :p

FB&W said:
Something further to think about.

Are there any Swan fans on this board from way out west Sydney? No I bet there arent many if any. West Sydney from Paramatta to Penrith is a hhhhhuuuuuuuggggggeeeeeee area unrepresentd. People from Penrith do not identify with The swans as they see them as cafe latte.

The swans are not as popular in Sydney as many in the press woud have you belive. Kids form Penrith know who Timmy Cahill is but theyve never heard of barry Hall.

Penrith people do not identify with the swans and there is a huge market there.

What happens when they all play soccer or leage?

There must be a 2nd team in Sydney represnting the west or the game will implode into a day out for the cafe latte's only.

Well let's go the other way.
Iv'e just come back from a couple of weeks in NSW with a week on the Central Coast and Newcastle area.
I have never seen so many Aussie Rules posts in NSW in all my life. Schools esecially. While it will never over take RL or even Union in NSW or QLD it is making inroads.
Soccer will never be a threat in this country because all the very good players will go overseas. There will never be the money here to get soccer in such a position. There is only so much sponsorship to go around and with the majority of people following AFL, that is where the majority of money will go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Truly NATIONEL COMP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back