Trump - Harris Presidential Election 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m disappointed in myself for not mentioning that his hands are tiny. “With my own tiny hands!”

Missed opportunity…
With those tiny hands, he’s obviously compensating for something.

What a great birthday present for me.

Now convicted in criminal and civil courts.

He will of course appeal so that makes it three cases he is appealing, hope it bleeds him dry unless those born every minute continue to donate.

How sweet it is to see women (Carroll and Stormy) and Black Americans (James and Bragg) were the ones to take the misogynistic and racist Trump down.

Such a shame the Jan 6 and documents case haven't gone forth would have made everything so much better and perhaps put an end to the madness that is all things Trump.

How sweet it is to see women (Carroll and Stormy) and Black Americans (James and Bragg) were the ones to take the misogynistic and racist Trump down.

Such a shame the Jan 6 and documents case haven't gone forth would have made everything so much better and perhaps put an end to the madness that is all things Trump.
He is still the clear favourite to win and has come in from $1.91 to $1.83 over the last few hours. Plenty of madness ahead.

He is still the clear favourite to win and has come in from $1.91 to $1.83 over the last few hours. Plenty of madness ahead.
Am enjoying the sweetness of him being taken down by the women and African American at the moment and really don't care about the rest.
Great that James is both a woman and Black.

Supporters already rallying for civil disobedience, the assassination of the judge, the murder of the jurors, the murder of the lawyers.
To top it off, plenty calling for all out civil war.
At the least they want to “start capping Liberals because voting isn’t going to fix this”.
All this to support a man who is lining his pockets with their hard earned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With a bit of luck, trump will get the same cell as the pedo he supported
I would rather he get community services order.
Something like repairing the holes in his border wall or perhaps a sanitation worker on the NY subways.

Something like repairing the holes in his border wall or perhaps a sanitation worker on the NY subways.
Unfortunately, he will just continue to appeal until it goes away. I'd prefer a suicide attempt that doesn't work but will stretch his neck enough to cut the oxygen to his brain and render him brain dead

Other than research of New York laws around a certain matter concerning a lad named Jordy, I know nothing. But this matter is basically an elderly man cooking the books to the tune of $120k. A fine and a period of probation would seem appropriate. Home detention at worst, which would be a relatively onerous penalty.

The show will go on.

Funny thing is that whilst his supporters will vote for him, he likely won't be able to.

I’d be ok with him being allowed to vote, on the condition they wheel him in to the polls like this;

giphy.gif

What a great birthday present for me.

Now convicted in criminal and civil courts.

He will of course appeal so that makes it three cases he is appealing, hope it bleeds him dry unless those born every minute continue to donate.

Happy Birthday Maggie5! Hope the Pies make it an extra good day for you tonight!

Unfortunately, he will just continue to appeal until it goes away. I'd prefer a suicide attempt that doesn't work but will stretch his neck enough to cut the oxygen to his brain and render him brain dead
Bit harsh, can't bring myself to wish anything like that on him.

The mug punters will keep donating (he has already put out a plea for funding and they responded immediately and his site crashed) and he will keep appealing. Sooner or later he will run out of money especially if he doesn't win.

Anyway, I am just going to enjoy this moment.

Bit harsh, can't bring myself to wish anything like that on him.

The mug punters will keep donating (he has already put out a plea for funding and they responded immediately and his site crashed) and he will keep appealing. Sooner or later he will run out of money especially if he doesn't win.

Anyway, I am just going to enjoy this moment.
It was a bit harsh, I may have over reacted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back