Trump - Harris Presidential Election 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really think courts are tilted towards men? I could show you a lot of evidence otherwise.
Yes.
When it comes to sexual assault the courts are tilted towards men.
Not as bad as in the past, they are evolving, but history shows that to stand up as a woman and accuse a man of sexual assault in a court of law opens up the woman to have her life and sexual history dragged through a very public mud.
I’m sure you think otherwise and could show any number of examples to show otherwise. But those examples would be gathered from a very, very small pool.

Yes.
When it comes to sexual assault the courts are tilted towards men.
Not as bad as in the past, they are evolving, but history shows that to stand up as a woman and accuse a man of sexual assault in a court of law opens up the woman to have her life and sexual history dragged through a very public mud.
I’m sure you think otherwise and could show any number of examples to show otherwise. But those examples would be gathered from a very, very small pool.

Everyone's personal history gets dragged through the mud when it has any relevance to the court case, has nothing to do with sexual assault or gender. That's what a trial is... both sides try to make the other look bad.

This is the heart of the matter, and the man.
He says something that he truly believes. So therefore it’s the truth in his mind.
And once he believes it’s the truth then everything else is “fake news”. No matter the facts.
The sad thing is that he has millions of followers who believe that once Trump speaks then it is only the truth and will defend him to the end.
No matter the facts.

Everyone's personal history gets dragged through the mud when it has any relevance to the court case, has nothing to do with sexual assault or gender. Absolute rubbish, that's what a trial is, both sides try to make the other look bad.
Incorrect.
A mans sexual history is something to be celebrated.
A woman’s sexual history is used to show how loose her morals are and how she was “probably asking for it”.
Hell, even the way a woman has dressed has been used in courts to defend a rapist.
It’s disturbing that you and others can’t see this.

Incorrect.
A mans sexual history is something to be celebrated.
A woman’s sexual history is used to show how loose her morals are and how she was “probably asking for it”.
Hell, even the way a woman has dressed has been used in courts to defend a rapist.
It’s disturbing that you and others can’t see this.

So if a man is accused of a sexually-based crime then his sexual history will never be brought up and "dragged through the mud"? Are you SURE about that?

Yes some times in court cases people are painted out to look bad, this happens in every single type of cases and for both genders, it's a very basic tactic that lots of Lawyers use for everything. Thinking it's limited to sexual assault and women is hilariously naive.

Which case was decided because the way a women dressed help the "rapists" defence? Can you link it?

So if a man is accused of a sexually-based crime then his sexual history will never be brought up and "dragged through the mud"? Are you SURE about that?

Yes some times in court cases people are painted out to look bad, this happens in every single type of cases and for both genders, it's a very basic tactic that lots of Lawyers use for everything. Thinking it's limited to sexual assault and women is hilariously naive.

Which case was decided because the way a women dressed help the "rapists" defence? Can you link it?
You sound like an incel.
Hope you’re not, but the rhetoric you spout is so aligned it’s scary.

Incel is the worst, cheap, low blow insult out there. Shame on you for using it.
I apologise.
Just as I said, your defence of the male over the female so vehemently caused me to examine why.

Meanwhile, here’s a couple of intelligent woman who decided not to go to court because they know it would ruin their careers.
And we all laughed at Trumps “pussy” remarks.

I apologise.
Just as I said, your defence of the male over the female so vehemently caused me to examine why.

Meanwhile, here’s a couple of intelligent woman who decided not to go to court because they know it would ruin their careers.
And we all laughed at Trumps “pussy” remarks.

I'm not defending male over female, what horrible reading comprehension you have.

No comment on the Liberal woman and their decision not to enter a courtroom where the “justice” would be skewed against them?

Wtf? Where in that article does it talk about the justice system? All that article suggests is that one political party has had problems with sexual misconduct, that doesn't help your point at all? Like can you please highlight the part in that article which says courts heavily discriminate against women and favor men?

Now will you back and answer my questions?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think they may actually have figured out that rabid, leftie, PC bleeding hearts are actually a vast minority... something about empty vessels making the most noise. So all they have to do is sit back and pour cold water on the bulls**t and let the lefties dig their own graves with their nonsense. Which will only infuriate them further and cause them to be more radical which will make more conservatives. Lefties never actually win, despite being given greater voice and having media on their side.
The right have finally show their true face, republicans in the states but just fill in the appropriate nomenclature for your own region

1 Rednecks.jpg

It's not hard to guess you are liberal over there and not liberal over here... enjoy being on the losing side all the time.
Enjoy supporting racism and pedos

Racist is racist, make all your excuses

I can fight bullshit with bullshit too.

I can fight bulls**t with bulls**t too.
Except 'your people' are actually doing it

Come on mate you have broken your record stint on bigfooty......don’t spoil it now.
Record stint for reading bullshit! How can anyone believe that these people aren't a pack of racists, pedos and criminals? the agenda is clear! it's out in the open now, it was hidden once but Trump has opened the floodgates and given these losers the courage their tiny little nuts never had before

Your side would do well to just shut up, too irrational to hold a proper debate.
The minute you thought there was a winner and a loser based on political support I knew who you were, you just don't have the guts to really say what you want because unlike the numbers you spouted you know the majority would find your thoughts repugnant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back