Trump - Harris Presidential Election 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You shouldn't be so sure of yourself or assume as much as you do about others.

You're a good egg, ILTP but you're too young to know what you don't know.

Peace. :rainbow: :thumbsu:
Thx Jathanas. I appreciate your warm words. But I am not too young to know what I don't know. In fact, I know that there is an infinite amount of knowledge that I don't know. That is why I keep searching for the truth. Therefore, I don't accept the mainstream definitions:
ie:
"Putin is the new age Hitler" (There are many other candidates, such as Trump, Netahayu, ....)
"The war in Ukraine is about defending freedom and demoncracy" (No it isn't. There are fascists orchestrating Ukraine's war effort, and Genocide Joe is sending massive military supplies to them)
"Israel has the right to self-defence" (Annihilating 186000 Palestinians is not self defence)

My focus is soley to inspire others to search out the truth, and not just accept the avalanche of propaganda that we are being inundated with.

You were the one who alleged that i was "intellectually incompetent". Where is your argument?
Here's a snippet of logical fallacy:

From the fact that Zelensky has banned all anti-war parties in Ukraine, (why would he need to if Ukrainians were in favour of the war).

Eg. Why would you need to ban murder if Australians weren't in favour of murder...

Last edited:
A lack of intellectual competence has a similar impact to a lack of ethics

Let's not pander to blowhard windbaggery

This is a strong point and I see the risk. ILTP's views are his own but on some topics like Ukraine, they're dangerously misinformed e.g. neo nazi propaganda. Not for me to fight that one. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Here's an snippet of logical fallacy:

From the fact that Zelensky has banned all anti-war parties in Ukraine, (why would he need to if Ukrainians were in favour of the war).

Eg. Why would you need to ban murder if Australians weren't in favour of murder...
I cannot believe that you are actually putting this forward as an argument. o_O
How can you compare the issue of individual murder to that of war, which is by its very nature, an issue for all of society?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cannot believe that you are actually putting this forward as an argument. o_O
How can you compare the issue of individual murder to that of war, which is by its very nature, an issue for all of society?
I was discussing logic, not the laws or wars. The murder example was so that you may be able to see your logical fallacy more easily, but alas ...

ok...please quote the cliches...or even better, please articulate which arguments precisely you disagree with. Just start with one. We'll go from there.

I have debated you several times on political economy and history and you have either had no rejoinders or relied upon regurgitation of weak undergraduate arguments

JB and Savvy are scholars in their fields and it shows

You are a humourless, certain, lightweight writer by comparison

I have debated you several times on political economy and history and you have either had no rejoinders or relied upon regurgitation of weak undergraduate arguments

JB and Savvy are scholars in their fields and it shows

You are a humourless, certain, lightweight writer by comparison
You have never debated me. All you have done is responded with smartass/sniping rejoinders, which never come close to representing a genuine debate.
You keep kowtowing to Savvy and JB only because their belief system aligns with your own.

You have never debated me. All you have done is responded with smartass/sniping rejoinders, which never come close to representing a genuine debate.
You keep kowtowing to Savvy and JB only because their belief system aligns with your own.

no - JB and I disagree on many things

Savvy and I less so

You ask for detailed responses then often don’t respond

your writing is lazy which often makes it boring

your mission to inspire may be failing

no - JB and I disagree on many things

Savvy and I less so

You ask for detailed responses then often don’t respond

your writing is lazy which often makes it boring

your mission to inspire may be failing
You might disagree with JB on details, but the basic premises are the same.
I am not posting because i think i am a literary genius.
I am writing just to supply another viewpoint, radically opposed to the mainstream one - the one that you, Savvy and JB all embrace.
My mission to inspire will definitely fail with many.
But who knows, there are many stars in the universe.

You might disagree with JB on details, but the basic premises are the same.
I am not posting because i think i am a literary genius.
I am writing just to supply another viewpoint, radically opposed to the mainstream one - the one that you, Savvy and JB all embrace.
My mission to inspire will definitely fail with many.
But who knows, there are many stars in the universe.
Seriously, enough about everything else but Trump. There are other threads that you can post your opinions on.

It seems to me that whatever your viewpoints are no-one is convinced so let it go or perhaps post in the dedicated Ukraine/Putin thread in the following.

Last warning.

Last edited:
If posters can't stay on topic, stop personal comments, thread bans and/or penalty warnings will be handed out.

DinoSoar
Anzacday
Gone Critical

What happened to the brilliant post ‘Orwell that ends well’

It lies at the heart of Trump commentary

We need to protect the poets

Otherwise the authoritarians have won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back