Podcast Turbos Hot Seat: šŸ”„ Pickett exposes the Puppet Master behind the Furies šŸ”„

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick couldn't even remember you played for the Demons when he was trying to remember who was there. Maybe you should try and step out of Callums_Guns shadow for a change?
But the shadow provides such excellent shade. šŸ¤—

Really was not expecting Pickitt to sound like he's already got 3 kids and overdue mortgage payments

That's a little too much responsibility for anyone at the Furies.

That's a little too much responsibility for anyone at the Furies.
True to form about us being primed reproductively

anchorman ron burgandy GIF

Headless shall we start our own podcast? We can talk about our favourite recipes and who in the Sweet FA reminds us of each colour in the rainbow

Headless shall we start our own podcast? We can talk about our favourite recipes and who in the Sweet FA reminds us of each colour in the rainbow
Really, it's our only option.

Finally, a podcast I would listen to! The last one I listened to was Mobbs gerbil and this may be the way to heal my ears and move forward.

Finally, a podcast I would listen to! The last one I listened to was Mobbs gerbil and this may be the way to heal my ears and move forward.
Would you like to come on it as a special guest?

Would you like to come on it as a special guest?
My poddy days are done, I always end up swearing and laughing way too much. Once I was a bit drinkie and had to pee, and I took the mic into the toilet with me. Not my finest hour :$
The closest I get now is playing CAH online, still lots of swearing and laughing tho, but itā€™s acceptable !

Really, it's our only option.
Would happily offer a special guest segment where I could give club power rankings out of different types of stone fruit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just finished this, and found it to be a brilliant performance by Pickitt. Held his own through some very tough questioning, and performed admirably in the quiz.

There is one aspect of Pick's history with the Furies that hasn't been covered. When we lost our core LG on the eve of S34 (TJASTA, ImissFrosty, and kdavva), it was Pickitt who stepped up and rallied those of us who remained. He organised the process by which we were able to form our new LG, and showed a lot of leadership in doing so. If Pick is given the blame for his time as our committee rep, he deserves even more credit for his performance at a time when his club needed someone to step up. I wonder how many of his critics would have coped as well as he did in those circumstances.

STATEMENT FOR THE OFFICE OF TJASTA
PRESIDENT OF THE ANDY DICK FAN CLUB

The Turbo Torch episode with Pickett alleged that I am a ā€œpuppet masterā€ at the Furies. Once again, this podcast is spreading lies about my character. Since getting banned for the BigFooty, my only avenue for SFA news is from Discord. Most of that is just us helping Dav pick his SoO teams each week. The only reason know about this podcast is because Pick would not shut the f**k up about it. I still regularly talk to some Furies posters, but not about SFA matters. I could not care less about the board. My life has significantly improved since getting banned, and I am never returning. Please stop talking about me. Even if I wanted to run the Furies from behind the shadows, I would use someone much more competent than Pick to be my puppet. Please stop talking about me, you internet losers. I have moved up in the world. Also, I like men. -TJASTA.​

PS it looks like Tjasta just can't get enough of this place... this is posted as requested by TJ, again verbatim from discord.

Most of that is just us helping Dav pick his SoO teams each week.
Tell Dav to stop it with putting Petracca in the Victorian side until he actually plays a good game. Surely there's enough good Vics around to negate giving pity games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast Turbos Hot Seat: šŸ”„ Pickett exposes the Puppet Master behind the Furies šŸ”„

Remove this Banner Ad

Back