Podcast Turbos Hot Seat: 🧀 damicky Melted Cheese Special 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

TIL contributing strongly in committee and striving for a better run, more accountable league in the face of atrophy while imploring club leaders to be better and selflessly think beyond themselves for the benefit of the league = 'tRoUbLe'

:drunk:

TIL contributing strongly in committee and striving for a better run, more accountable league in the face of atrophy while imploring club leaders to be better and selflessly think beyond themselves for the benefit of the league = 'tRoUbLe'

:drunk:
You've done while typing this with your head that far up your own ass.

LOL damicky. Moz won't be a good admin, reasons, because

Nothing personal

I just think there are a lot of better options … BUT we will see who puts their hand up for the job

We can only hope
Hey, just a thought which I know Ligma would love...

Ever thought of finding an avvy where it's a foot and not a hand? I'll just leave that one to you to find.

Hey, just a thought which I know Ligma would love...

Ever thought of finding an avvy where it's a foot and not a hand? I'll just leave that one to you to find.
I’d have to stick him on ignore so I could never see it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really disappointed in you damicky.

I’m the heart and soul of the Wonders Leadership Group and not only did I get forgotten about, but we were collectively also called an “inexperienced LG”.

Such a waste of my time listening to this entire podcast, waiting to hear you talk about how much you love me.

I’m the heart and soul of the Wonders Leadership Group and not only did I get forgotten about, but we were collectively also called an “inexperienced LG”.

Such a waste of my time listening to this entire podcast, waiting to hear you talk about how much you love me.
Yeah wtf

If you came to the OOBs you’d never be forgotten about and your work will be valued :love:

sad ralph wiggum GIF

Co-Captain of the Wonders gets Grilled

View attachment 1655367

Views of the Hot Seat guests are not necessarily those of the host and any offence is something you need to take up with them :kissingheart:

Topics:
  • sexual tension with Cadsky
  • Predator's grooming in the SWEET FA
  • regrets leaving Furies
  • EKA rigging
  • Bomber love
  • ALL-SFA Ruck
  • Fold Gumbies
  • Shock Wonders Captain to be dumped
  • Two simple things tony needs to do to save the Bears
  • State of Origin
  • Lack of effort by committee members exposed
  • Old Boys to fold season 3
  • Kennedy Parker Admin lack of efforts rated
  • Who the next Admin will be and why it will not be Cadsky
  • SFA Thickest Prick
sausageroll ClarkeM Headless Mrs Turbo Ligma Grand Uncle Horace Bastyy Greenery Callums_Guns Brenton Davy BLUEALLTHRU Pugsley Robertio Broken Senor M Supersuns Elton Johns Wig Rioli2Rioli DenieD Falconista VeinGlorious Frothies Mcveigh Hate AnUltimateRessie Cubs2Lions croweater 41 jezzajay tony Wosh SunshineBoy Kennedy Parker Golumless HARPSichord tony Tarkyn_24 Dingster Bonz Over The Post Fleabane The Filth Wizard TheInjuryFactory manangatang Barrybran NaturalDisaster serial_thrilla

damicky at Baghdad…

Clint Eastwood Coffee GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast Turbos Hot Seat: 🧀 damicky Melted Cheese Special 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Back