Other TV Coverage in Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: NFL Coverage in Australia (2)

That is an accurate description! :thumbsu:

The skies the limit with where CH10 could take this........7pm Project edition of Carols by Candlelight. 7pm Project edition of Australia Day. 7pm Project edition of the Miss Universe Pageant. etc.

Anyone note Maher's comment about "gee that stadium looks great at night - no wonder the AFL are looking at a night GF"...........yawn............not pushing the Ch 10 "we want big ratings" agenda are they?

Now time to turn the tv off for a while and make myself something to eat. I am afraid to how this commentary team will butcher The Who.

They seem to be doing a pretty good job of doing that to themselves

Agree, Ed is the only positive from the coverage. At least he has some good knowledge, it is a shame he isn't allowed to shared it.

You suck Channel 10

Fancy cutting out the speech of the presentation of the Superbowl to the Owner, to let Andy Maher blab again, and completely miss the presentation of the MVP ..

That's just pathetic and I'm rather annoyed at it TBH, it's a bit like what Channel 9 did after the Melbourne Storm's NRL GF this year (where they cut away from the celebrations and medal presentations to go straight to the news)

Re: You suck Channel 10

This is why I pay for Foxtel. At the end of the day, it's worth it.

Agree. If people watch the game they want to watch the presentation as well even if it isn't the most popular sport here.

This is why I pay for Foxtel. At the end of the day, it's worth it.
:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Not to mention outstanding Cricket, Football, AFL and Rugby Coverage with top magazine shows to boot.

Oh and also you pay for it to watch Arsenal lose ;)

Now to run away before you mention everton

:D

To make matters worse they went to Malcolm in the Middle on 10, and an AFL documentary. At least Channel 9 have programs that go for 10 to 20 minutes if thier coverage ends early.

I suggest we all email them our disgust........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am grateful that channel ten have a dedicated 24hr sports channel that shows 3 nfl games a week as well as other American sports I follow. But today was absolutely pathetic. From Hughesy and Mahers crap coverage and constant talking over the CBS coverage to the cutting of the after match presentation. And not to mention I missed the kick off for the second half as I was being forced to watch Hughesy critique the superbowl ads. A big **** you to Maher, Hughes and Channel ten.:thumbsdown:

I watched channel 10 for the game because they were showing the superbowl ads and had less ads than espn but yeah at the end that was a bit pathetic had to cross over to espn.
still good that they showed it though wouldnt have been many superbowls on free to air in australia?

I am surprised they didn't mentioned Graham considering he played one game for them last year........

Wasn't it on ONE HD? Hope so because i've recorded the game. Hopefully they just took the U.S feed. Although watching Fox Sports Theisman was crap. Refused to concede he was wrong on that 2 point conversion call as well even though replays show otherwise.

From what I could tell, the OneHD and 10 coverage was exactly the same, except for the program ads.

Remove this Banner Ad

Other TV Coverage in Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back