Other TV Coverage in Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: NFL Coverage in Australia (2)

How much was game pass last season? They are only showing off season rates in their FAQ atm

Pretty sure it was $250 which is way more than MLB which sucks. It will be because Game pass isn't available in the US and some other territories where DirectTV have their Sunday Ticket.

You have way fewer people paying the way for Gamepass so it will be dearer for less.

I am hoping with the way NBA and MLB have gone all streaming to the phone that NFL will want to follow along for 2010-2011.

Please explain when Fox Sports, ESPN and ONE will release TV Listings and how many games will be shown per week on all stations any info thanks.

Please explain when Fox Sports, ESPN and ONE will release TV Listings and how many games will be shown per week on all stations any info thanks.

I'm assuming ONE has the same deal of 3 games a week with SNF and MNF plus a Sunday afternoon game, they also show the opening game as well.

I'm assuming ONE has the same deal of 3 games a week with SNF and MNF plus a Sunday afternoon game, they also show the opening game as well.

so do you mean channel one will show lets say 2 sunday night games with a sunday day game and a monday game and the opening game meaning they'll show a total of 4 games per week and 5 in the opening week. And how many games will ESPN and Fox Spoprts show and will one show replays of weekly games like a few replays of games no station shows live.

ONEHD will show 3 games a week, but in week 1 it will show 5. in week 17 it will show 2 games NBC sunday game and FOX/CBS game and shows ESPN games week 1-16.

Foxspots will show 1-2 games a week all FOX afternoon games

ESPN show NBC sunday night football and pregame, and the ESPN Monday night games. they also have rights to the "Run to the playoffs" Thursday night NFLNetwork games.

ONEHD will show 3 games a week, but in week 1 it will show 5. in week 17 it will show 2 games NBC sunday game and FOX/CBS game and shows ESPN games week 1-16.

Foxspots will show 1-2 games a week all FOX afternoon games

ESPN show NBC sunday night football and pregame, and the ESPN Monday night games. they also have rights to the "Run to the playoffs" Thursday night NFLNetwork games.

So we will see 3 a week on one on average and replays from all of ESPN games, 2 on fox sports on average and ESPN show 2 games so in total 7 per week live and 9 because one replays ESPN games. So is that all that we get 7 games on average a week. Also any news on NCAA Football games.

Week 1 there will be 7 live games over the 3 networks.
Weeks 2-9 there will be 5 OneHD only show 1 exclusive game.
Weeks 10-14 and Week 16 there will be 6 with the NFLNetwork's thursday game on ESPN
Week 15 There will be 7 because of the NFLN Thursday night game and Saturday night game.
Week 17 there will be 4, there is no monday night football in week 17

ESPN show about 5 NCAA games i think. and ONEhd show 2 one show the saturday night CBS game which is game of the week from the SEC. and than a random game.

Americas game is being shown on ONEHD mondays at about 10:45 i watched it after i finished hung last week while channel surfing. was the SB1 last week so they might be doing year by year

I have been waiting for "Americas Game" to be released on BD... don't think it will happen.

I ****ing love watching them.

i doubt they will ever be on BD, im still pissed that the dvd collection is in 4:3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

America's Game tonight is the 1967 Packers.
I saw the '66 Packers which must've been on the week before. Was disappointed when I saw how old the story was at the beginning since the only ones I had watched previously were 21st century teams like the Giants, Ravens and Pats victories. But I loved it and as a relative new fan to the game it was great to see the legend that is Lombardi and the story of the superbowl / merger of the two leagues. Also learnt some of the greats of the game like Starr, Taylor, Curry, McGee and Anderson. Hope One start showing more of them.:thumbsu:

so will MVP Presents Americas Game be on every Monday at 10:30pm or not and will it go year to year.

visit: www.nfloz.co.cc

Supposedly ONE will be showing tripleheaders of Sunday games next season. 61 regular season games.

boom! is that confirmed for real...? that would cost them a fortune in rights

boom! is that confirmed for real...? that would cost them a fortune in rights

Doubt it, ONE has always got a policy of being as cost effective as possible, doubt it would be too much more, must actually be happy with how the NFL rates on ONE. And considering the fact they won't even bid for the Wimbledon rights because they are a bit expensive they wouldn't of had to dig too much out of their pocket.

Even with it looking like ONE will be showing more games this year, what's the best way to watch games?

Is there any chance of just randomly finding streams, or is better to actually pay for it (like the NFL Game Pass). I think I only got to see 2 Browns games last season, so would obviously like to see a few more this time around.

so will MVP Presents Americas Game be on every Monday at 10:30pm or not and will it go year to year.

visit: www.nfloz.co.cc

I am wondering if they will be tying more and more of their American sports coverage to MVP now? Will it be MVP Presents the Superbowl and do they realise we want less of that sort of thing, not more?

I am hoping they have picked up one of a number of NFL magazine shows to broadcast weekly during the season. Maybe some NFL network shows?

Remove this Banner Ad

Other TV Coverage in Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back