Other TV Coverage in Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: NFL Coverage in Australia (2)

NFL.com had put GamePass HD season prices up, its $279.99 for the season pass. and still have the Team, Weekly and monthly passes.

EDIT:
its offering me season Pass for $199.99 which is the cost for follow your team, this could be because im a 3rd year member, this year Redzone isnt an add-on and they seem to be archiving Preseason games, the BETA looks looks nice but i want to see it come week1 when it gets busy, like last year when redzone didnt work and the system broke down with all the logins. but we got free months for it.

NFL.com had put GamePass HD season prices up, its $279.99 for the season pass. and still have the Team, Weekly and monthly passes.

EDIT:
its offering me season Pass for $199.99 which is the cost for follow your team, this could be because im a 3rd year member, this year Redzone isnt an add-on and they seem to be archiving Preseason games, the BETA looks looks nice but i want to see it come week1 when it gets busy, like last year when redzone didnt work and the system broke down with all the logins. but we got free months for it.

Wow. Seems really dear. The exchange rate is at least favourable right now.

Why couldn't the pricing be more like MLBTV? http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/subscriptions/index.jsp?product=mlbtv&affiliateId=MLBTVREDIRECT

Very expensive GamePass. I bought NBA League Pass last year and that was a hell of a lot cheaper and I had the option of watching almost 3000 games. Do they have the option of buying halfway through the season at half price?

yeah i dont think is half price i think its still like $180 so its only $20 less than i paid for the season becuse im a 3rd yr member, mid season i think is end of october, but full season includes all preseason games which is nice because ive been waiting ages for more NFL only a few more days till HoF game, i hope TO and Chad suit up against most if not all the Cowboys

this year college football will be a lot better viewing. every sunday morning college gameday will be on live

So I'm guessing a 1PM game, a 4PM game and SNF?

i rather it be kept the same as the past 2 years, because what happens when the early game runs longer or has OT? do they switch to the late game or do we miss the first Qtr of the late game?

i rather it be kept the same as the past 2 years, because what happens when the early game runs longer or has OT? do they switch to the late game or do we miss the first Qtr of the late game?

Miss the first Quarter of the late game, that's obivous.

I still think ONE has MNF, I reckon it will eb the tripleheaders on sunday plus MNF with the occasional week week where they will show 2 games from Sunday because of clashes with other sports. That makes 61.

Can two people use the gamepass at the same time? I've never had any experience with it before, definitely won't be buying it at its current price unfortunately but if I can split it with one of my friends I'll look into it.

Can two people use the gamepass at the same time? I've never had any experience with it before, definitely won't be buying it at its current price unfortunately but if I can split it with one of my friends I'll look into it.

no only 1 user can use it at the same time

I know it's not the same pass, but when I used the NBA pass I split it with a friend and we were both able to watch it at the same time until the playoffs started for some reason. Definitely worth splitting it with a friend because it's going to cost over $300.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gamepass the Rogan Bastards - i look on my credit card a few days ago and i have a $271 payment made to the NFL.
I'm thinking WTF so went on and sent an email - "apparently" i checked some future autopay box. Pigs ****ing ass.

Got a credit anyway.

Gamepass the Rogan Bastards - i look on my credit card a few days ago and i have a $271 payment made to the NFL.
I'm thinking WTF so went on and sent an email - "apparently" i checked some future autopay box. Pigs ****ing ass.

Got a credit anyway.

yeah auto payments were form season pass last year it was just for users to get it at last years price rather than the $40 increse for this year, i got mine for $199 so cheaper than all other offers

Not sure this is the place for this post but if anyone is looking for some good docos on NFL go have a look at the "In their own words" series by NFL Films.
Just watched Michael Strahan and Ray Lewis last night - the Ray Lew one was sensational, a truly inspirational man.

Not sure this is the place for this post but if anyone is looking for some good docos on NFL go have a look at the "In their own words" series by NFL Films.
Just watched Michael Strahan and Ray Lewis last night - the Ray Lew one was sensational, a truly inspirational man.
You're inspired by a murderer? :eek: :p

I might get Audio Pass and chase torrents or online streams. Hopefully One HD show a game or two a year with the Seahawks if they show those earlier games

I'm not sure if I should get game pass with triple headers on ONE. There will be a few SNF/MNF New England games on Foxtel and last year ONE played all AFC games including quite a few New England games.

So does anyone have a definitive idea of what timeslots are being shown on One this season? Hoping we get something live on weekends.

you must be a new NFL fan, there are no NFL games played on weekends, our time, except for the saturday night game mid December, the games are mostly played sunday there time which is early mondays for Australia. but there will be College games shown on sunday mornings. which ones and times are unknown but they wont be the same as the games shown on ESPN, and will likely get a sat night NCAA game which will air at either 10am or 12pm depending on daylight savings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Other TV Coverage in Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back