Other TV Coverage in Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: NFL Coverage in Australia (2)

As the Patriots game is a FOX game (no CBS games in the 4.15 slot) I wouldn't be surprised if it is on both foxtel and ONE HD. As far as i know the Australian networks don't decide the games, they get whatever the American network decides is the main game.
I recon the logically choice for the first game as well is the Jets -GB (Carolina - St Louis and Washington - Detriot) and if so, this would be the most coverage i can remember one division getting in a long time. Seems there is two games a week from the AFC-E with the Pats having 6 of their first 7 games so far covered. Not that i'm complaining

As the Patriots game is a FOX game (no CBS games in the 4.15 slot) I wouldn't be surprised if it is on both foxtel and ONE HD. As far as i know the Australian networks don't decide the games, they get whatever the American network decides is the main game.
I recon the logically choice for the first game as well is the Jets -GB (Carolina - St Louis and Washington - Detriot) and if so, this would be the most coverage i can remember one division getting in a long time. Seems there is two games a week from the AFC-E with the Pats having 6 of their first 7 games so far covered. Not that i'm complaining

TEN @ SD is the late game.

Hey guys quick question do you think the NFL will ever play here again? If so who will play? Where? When? and would it sell out/be a hit?

I think the game would be Green Bay vs Arizona. Everyone knows Green Bay for some reason and Arizona = Ben Graham. I think it would be in Melbourne either Etihad Stadium or the MCG. I honestly think sometime in 2013. I think again it would sell out but yea any info or input would be great.

2 college games on espn this sunday/ 1 from the sec and 1 from the big 12

thats because ESPNHD show more college games, the Colorado game was going to be on ESPNHD but they have changed it to USC/Oregon which im glad, because i was pissed when i looked at my EPG last week and didnt see that game, i just wish foxsports would show the Verses games like they do with teh NHL, so i can watch Stanford this week, might check if its on ESPN360

ESPNHD also has Miami Vs Virginia

and Eurosport have the Notre Dame games

got my nov Foxtel mag, and FOXSPORTS will play 2 games each monday morning excpet for next week and play the FOX game for thanksgiving, ESPN will play all the NFLN games and the CBS game for thansgiving, as well as the sunday and monday night games

got my nov Foxtel mag, and FOXSPORTS will play 2 games each monday morning excpet for next week and play the FOX game for thanksgiving, ESPN will play all the NFLN games and the CBS game for thansgiving, as well as the sunday and monday night games

Should also add ONE looks to have the Thursday Night NFLN gams on delay, they are showing Baltimore v. Altanta at 11pm that night. Live NBA gets chosen ahead, although considering i work all day fridays, that's better for me.

They'd be more likely to play at Suncorp. You'd be miles from the field in the seats at MCG or Etihad.

Yes but think about this they travel all the way here spend millions setting the game up only to get 52,000 people. I don't think so. I doubt they'll do it at ANZ Stadium either. The MCG can hold 100,000+ people and Melbourne is the sports capital of Australia.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WEEK 11 (the early+ late afternoon games are delayed due to NASCAR)09:00 am National Football League Week 11 - New York Jets V Houston Texans

12:20 pm LIVE: National Football League Week 11 - Philadelphia Eagles V New York Giants

06:00 pm National Football League Week 11 - New England Patriots V Indianapolis Colts

WEEK 12
- ONE has the Thanksgiving Triple-header (G3 delayed due to NBA)
04:30 am LIVE: NFL Thanksgiving Match Week 12 - Detroit Lions V New England Patriots

08:15 am LIVE: NFL Thanksgiving Match Week 12 - Dallas Cowboys V New Orleans Saints

05:00 pm NFL Thanksgiving Match Week 12 - New York Jets V Cincinnati Bengals

They'd be more likely to play at Suncorp. You'd be miles from the field in the seats at MCG or Etihad.

IF it happened it would be in Melb or Syd

IF it happened it would be a preseason game

IF it happened they wouldnt get more than 50,000

Week: 11 Friday November 26 2010

ESPN: 4.30am - 7.29am NFL Football : New England Patriots vs. Detroit Lions
NFL Football

ESPN HD: 4.30am - 7.29am NFL Football : New England Patriots vs. Detroit Lions NFL Football

One: 4.30am - 8.14am NFL : Week 12 - Detroit Lions V New England Patriots

One HD: 4.30am - 8.14am NFL : Week 12 - Detroit Lions V New England Patriots

FOX SPORTS 3: 8am - 11.29am NFL : Dallas v New Orleans

FOX SPORTS 3 HD: 8am - 11.29am NFL : Dallas v New Orleans

One: 8.15am - 11.29am NFL : Week 12 - Dallas Cowboys V New Orleans Saints

One HD: 8.15am - 11.29am NFL : Week 12 - Dallas Cowboys V New Orleans Saints

ESPN: 12pm - 3.29pm NFL Football : Cincinnati Bengals vs. New York Jets
NFL Football

ESPN HD:12pm - 3.29pm NFL Football : Cincinnati Bengals vs. New York Jets
NFL Football

ESPN: 4pm - 6.29pm NFL Football : New England Patriots vs. Detroit Lions
NFL Football

One: 5pm - 7.29pm NFL : Week 12 - New York Jets V Cincinnati Bengals

One HD: 5pm - 7.29pm NFL : Week 12 - New York Jets V Cincinnati Bengals

FOX SPORTS 3: 6.30pm - 6.59pm NFL GameDay

FOX SPORTS 3 HD: 6.30pm - 6.59pm NFL GameDay

FOX SPORTS 3: 7pm - 8.59pm NFL : Dallas v New Orleans

FOX SPORTS 3 HD: 7pm - 8.59pm NFL : Dallas v New Orleans

ESPN: 7.30pm - 7.59pm NFL Films Presents

ESPN: 8pm - 10.29pm NFL Football : Cincinnati Bengals vs. New York Jets
NFL Football

ESPN HD: 8pm - 10.29pm NFL Football : New England Patriots vs. Detroit Lions
NFL Football

One: 10pm - 12.29am NFL : Week 12 - Detroit Lions V New England Patriots

One HD: 10pm - 12.29am NFL : Week 12 - Detroit Lions V New England Patriots

ESPN HD: 10.30pm - 12.59am NFL Football : Cincinnati Bengals vs. New York Jets NFL Football

More might be on Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday but I can't see that yet.

you should see all the college games we get this week, im loving all the games shown this week, and love it more with ESPN and ESPNHD still showing different college games foxtelHD is worth every cent with all the content

looks like other than Dec 6th FoxSports are only playing one game a week again, which i think sucks because of flex schedules from now

EDIT:

and ESPN and ESPNHD have already scheduled the following College Bowl games:

Dec 12th at 12pm the Heisman Presentation show, ESPN and ESPNHD LIVE
Dec 15th at 12:30pm Pre Bowl season Special, ESPNHD LIVE
Dec 19th at 10AM, 2010 humanitarian bowl, ESPNHD LIVE
Dec 19th at 1PM, 2010 New Orleans Bowl, ESPNHD LIVE
Dec 22nd, at 12PM, 2010 St. Petersburg Bowl, ESPNHD LIVE
Dec 25th at 12PM, 2010 Hawaii Bowl, ESPNHD LIVE
Dec 28th at 9AM, 2010 Independence Bowl, ESPNHD LIVE
Dec 29th at 10:30AM, 2010 Champs Sports Bowl, ESPNHD LIVE
Dec 29th at 2PM, 2010 Insight Bowl, ESPNHD LIVE
Dec 30th at 6:30AM, 2010 EagleBank Bowl, ESPN and ESPNHD LIVE
Dec 31st at 4AM, 2010 Armed Forces Bowl, ESPN and ESPNHD LIVE
Dec 31st at 7:20AM, 2010 Pinstripe Bowl, ESPN and ESPNHD LIVE
Dec 31st at 10:40AM, 2010 Music City Bowl, ESPN and ESPNHD LIVE
Dec 31st at 2PM, 2010 Education Holiday Bowl, ESPN and ESPNHD LIVE

Anyone seen ONEHD website @ http://ten.com.au/one-hd.htm.

There is a jpeg image of ONE HD - There's a new player in town - Coming Soon

in green, no idea what it means, looks like good news for sports fans because in the backgrounds you can see images of sports that ONE HD televise. I googled ONEHD in the news and it doesnt come up with anything. It could potentially be related to the James Packer issues.

Anyone seen ONEHD website @ http://ten.com.au/one-hd.htm.

There is a jpeg image of ONE HD - There's a new player in town - Coming Soon

in green, no idea what it means, looks like good news for sports fans because in the backgrounds you can see images of sports that ONE HD televise. I googled ONEHD in the news and it doesnt come up with anything. It could potentially be related to the James Packer issues.

Updating the ONE HD site as far as I'm aware. Been due for a while

Please, no more prime-time Vikings games.

A separate Favre channel needs to be set up for those interested.

Remove this Banner Ad

Other TV Coverage in Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back