TV rights deal to be announced at 2:30

Remove this Banner Ad

Who cares about Sat arvo being delayed by 90mins... VFL is on live at the same time... + I have foxtel... Live Footy all round

Yeah but you have to put up with a second rate ISP.

I don't deny that Telstra have a lot of problems, but I've been connected to the internet with them for nearly 10 years and I haven't really got that much to complain about it. Hefty prices is probably the main thing, but as far as their service goes it's definitely OK.

With the T-Box, it should be good coverage despite being streamed via the internet. I run my T-Box on a wireless connection to my router and I've only got a mid-range internet connection, but the AFL channel always runs smoothly and never dips out. The quality of the stream itself is top notch, virtually identical to a television broadcast.

Essentially, the T-Box is giving you the same live deal that the Foxtel AFL channel has, but only costs $10 a month. :thumbsu:

But of course you need to be a BigPond customer, so unless you are you're probably better off with Foxtel. :eek:

I lived in Canberra and Sydney, I know it well.

You're not understanding the overall picture, which is, essentially, for proper coverage of AFL, you're going to have to pay for it.

And again, the majority of games will be shown on Foxtel, which isn't the best we could've hoped for in terms of exposure in northern states because I don't see non-AFL fans signing up to watch our game.

It doesn't matter for me, personally, I already have Foxtel. But I'm only one of 35% of Australians that have it. The AFL is betting on Foxtel growing significantly to improve its market share, I just don't see it happening.

4 games live on FTA digital channels is better than games on at midnight. What is so hard to understand???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

unleddg.jpg

K-Rudd & Harry Potter's love child.

So let me get this straight...

Every game is live on Foxtel ad-free, whilst 7 also has four live games, but with ads?

LOL 7.

Leckie is now trying to talk up the benefit of watching 7 instead of foxtel lol who is going to watch a bunch of ads when they can watch the game ad free

Remove this Banner Ad

TV rights deal to be announced at 2:30

Remove this Banner Ad

Back