TV rights deal to be announced at 2:30

Remove this Banner Ad

So all you need to do is sign up for the t-box and it is only $10 a month? Seems like this is the best deal?
I just checked the Telstra site. You need bigpond and a Telstra phone. Minimum spend for the bundle is over $900 per year. If you already have Bigpond, then you can buy the T-box for about $300 and pay $11 per month.

Huh?

Currently i wait till midnight to watch Friday night footy. I only dont have to wait to midnight on Saturday if Sydney are playing. I dont get anything on Satruday day.

4 games live is a MASSIVE step up. I dont think you should comment if you dont understand the market up here currently!

Are you sure you're in Canberra

7Mate shows Fri night at 8.30
sat arvo is always on at 2pm
sat night starts generally at 10:30-11pm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huh?

Currently i wait till midnight to watch Friday night footy. I only dont have to wait to midnight on Saturday if Sydney are playing. I dont get anything on Satruday day.

4 games live is a MASSIVE step up. I dont think you should comment if you dont understand the market up here currently!

I lived in Canberra and Sydney, I know it well.

You're not understanding the overall picture, which is, essentially, for proper coverage of AFL, you're going to have to pay for it.

And again, the majority of games will be shown on Foxtel, which isn't the best we could've hoped for in terms of exposure in northern states because I don't see non-AFL fans signing up to watch our game.

It doesn't matter for me, personally, I already have Foxtel. But I'm only one of 35% of Australians that have it. The AFL is betting on Foxtel growing significantly to improve its market share, I just don't see it happening.

Match 1: Friday night 7.50pm EST, 8.40pm EST when played in WA or SA
Match 2: Saturday afternoon, 1.45pm EST
Match 3: Saturday afternoon, 2.10pm EST
Match 4: Saturday twilight, 4.10pm - 5.40pm EST
Match 5: Saturday night, 7.10pm - 7.40pm EST
Match 6: Saturday night, 7.10pm - 7.40pm EST
Match 7: Sunday early, 1.10pm EST
Match 8: Sunday afternoon, 3.15pm EST
Match 9: Sunday twilight, 4.40pm EST

David Leckie seems like a w***er of the highest order.

Agreed. Delusions of the highest order. 7 will go the way of 9 about a decade ago where they got too big for their boots and absolutely collapsed.

Just reaffairmed that you wont have to pay for Fox AFL channel:thumbsu: will come under normal sports pack

How does that work for us Austar users, where I'm pretty sure Sports is included in the basic package?

Remove this Banner Ad

TV rights deal to be announced at 2:30

Remove this Banner Ad

Back