Live Event Twent Cotchin Stars In - Any Way The Wind Blows: Port Adelaide vs Richmond II

Which way should Bwave Twent kick tonight?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

frggr

Fan Favourite (they/them)
May 16, 2012
Poland
AFL Club
Geelong
Hewwo Fwiends, it's the bwavest captain in the weague here, Twent Cotchin.

Tonight my bwave pwayers take on the Port Adelaide Power (est 1997).

I need your help deciding which way to kick tonight if I win the toss because kicking the wong way would be vewy embarrassing. Pwease choose from the options in the poll and cheer on Tommy Wynch - he's a good bloke!

Last edited:

No I won't lower myself to barrack for Port Paer Est. 1997..... but should Trent, Lynch, Riewoldt, Dusty and any other low-grade humans from Richmond's 22 happen to finish the game with sour looks on their faces I'll consider it justice for their despicable rule-flouting hub conduct.

Yes Carlton supporters, we DO finally understand what you've been saying about this club for years! There's a stench of undeserved arrogance there another 30-year breeze of failure should clean out nicely.

AFL Evolution 2 predicts

if7kprX.png

A close win to Port Adelaide

UP THE POWER

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bottom Fourthorn would still remain :(
No because Xtreme would be running the game and cheat codes exist dumbass.

Congrats on your 199 point GF victory Hawks while all 22 Geelong players mysteriously suffer ACLs in round one. :sunglasses:

So it would just be like the regular season, except cheat codes stand in for cheat grounds?
I have no idea if Xtreme is capable of being as corrupt as Gillion but he could try... prolly takes a lifetime's practise though.

Would've been a better season if they'd simmed the whole season in the game
No joke, I simmed this season on my copy AFL Evolution 2 (during the league shutdown) and Jonathan Ceglar won the Brownlow.

I'm going for the Paer because I don't live in Adelaide anymore and they're not Richmond

Sadly the Colac Hotel is no more for a cultural Friday afternoon experience - True connoisseurs of the Port Adelaide experience know what I'm talking about.

I love the word "Paer". It perfectly describes the noise made by the ladies near the Birkenhead bridge on football day. GO PAER!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Live Event Twent Cotchin Stars In - Any Way The Wind Blows: Port Adelaide vs Richmond II

Back