Gouldy

Premiership Player
Sep 18, 2007
Sunny coast
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Was just playing around with the predictor. I was fair with Adelaide, Nth, Melb and Sydney.

Beating Essendon is important, beating Richmond is crucial.

If we win both, we play finals, the way I see it. We have % on our side.

There will be a real shit fight for 8th, lets stay out of it.

Be very relieved if we win tommorow night, because then we hit Richmond with confidence.

This isnt a thread about 'should we play finals' etc. Personally I'm extremely angry with the team, but godamit I just want to play finals.

Sry if this thread's been done

Was just playing around with the predictor. I was fair with Adelaide, Nth, Melb and Sydney.

Beating Essendon is important, beating Richmond is crucial.

If we win both, we play finals, the way I see it. We have % on our side.

There will be a real shit fight for 8th, lets stay out of it.

Be very relieved if we win tommorow night, because then we hit Richmond with confidence.

This isnt a thread about 'should we play finals' etc. Personally I'm extremely angry with the team, but godamit I just want to play finals.

Sry if this thread's been done
Won't be happy with just one?:p

I had us being able to make it with no more wins, Dees in 7th.

Sydney just has to lose to the Lions in a couple of weeks. :eek:

The one thing I will say about Ladder predictors........its been wrong every week I've done it. :D

2 more wins will have us sitting 7th heading into the finals and probably playing the hawks.

1 win from the next 4 would most likely see us finished 8th and playing Freo.

Do you we want to play in Perth were we've won the last 4 or 5

or

the hawks??

The form ladder taken form the last 7 rounds would have the tigers raging favorites over us. We do not have one easy game heading into the finals. Don't be surprised if we miss.

if we already won our crunch games this wouldn't be one. ratts calling them pathetic and weak will have to work this time because important-game talk never made them do any good before.

missing finals would be better if we beat ess...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Two more wins would do it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back