List Mgmt. Ty Vickery - Tigers decided not to match the deal. Richmond receives Pick 26

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you did up a list of Richmond players that don't deserve a premiership, Tyrone would come in 2nd behind Lennon. Tyrone isn't owed shit.
Lol at the quote, evade Ty.........sheesh its Ty that has done the evading. Remember this year when Hampson went down early and Ty hid next to the behind post. Hampson limped to the contest, as crap as hammer is he has a go. On your bike pal and don't expect a free run at hawforn like you got here.

If you did up a list of Richmond players that don't deserve a premiership, Tyrone would come in 2nd behind Lennon. Tyrone isn't owed shit.

exactly, this is what annoys me about Vickery and Lennon. Self-entitled, assuming they deserve the premiership without working extra hard to get there.

balme just has to sell gill a story that gill can sell to the public and we will get a pick after brisbane's pp

top ten pick that we have put over 100 games of development into during our rebuild, 2nd highest goal scorer at the club over that stretch, plays one of the most important positions in the game, a hard to fill position that we have put a lot of resources in to, well paid fellow, and here come a side that has just won four flags to poach him from us, just as he is entering his prime, to keep themselves up the top and push our heads back under. cmon gill, grease the wheel, pick 20 you slick little shit urchin.

$500,000/year. F**k I'll be spewing if we match it and then he accepts.
Dead set girl of player. I don't care what we get in compo, as long as that useless prick is of our list. He is a cancer.

Ffs sakes tigers be original and match the offer. They're desparate for him. Hales retired roughhead tragically will never play again and ceglars down and out with his knee. Anybody who saw them in the finals realises what their forward line is lacking. That puny chicken winged gunston can't take the best strong defender. Play hard ball ffs. The Dees and blues would kill for Vickery. Make the hawks make it 3 or 4 years and a little juicier. Ffs we're a joke we'll end up losing Vickery, deledio, pick 6 and only get motlop, meatball prestia and pick 37. Christ whoevers in charge of trading needs to grow a pair or be replaced. The hawks are despatate for a tall big bodied forward last I checked they're in short supply. Good midfielders are common as muck. It seems like whoevers in charge of trades at Richmond would've got bullied in primary school to swap his Gary ablett gold footy card for an Andy Goodwin.

This is a line in the sand moment for us.

We not getting proper compo we match and make the bastards trade for him.

Worst case scenario we have a 200cm 100kg player on our list as back up or turn him around to be a player.

Hawks getting away with murder if we fold.

Agree.... Only way we don't would be if we get 3rd band compo which would be pick 26.... Can't see how that happens with the reported (speculated on) offer.

Lol at the quote, evade Ty.........sheesh its Ty that has done the evading. Remember this year when Hampson went down early and Ty hid next to the behind post. Hampson limped to the contest, as crap as hammer is he has a go. On your bike pal and don't expect a free run at hawforn like you got here.
Was a ****ing disgrace, he couldn't even give a handful of ruck contests a quarter, Andrew Moore had to step in for him. ****ing pathetic.

Was a ******* disgrace, he couldn't even give a handful of ruck contests a quarter, Andrew Moore had to step in for him. ******* pathetic.
Won't have to worry about that next year with hawforns plethora of rucks, will just stand in the forward line waving to his arms. Clarko in the box turns to one of his assistants and says what's Ty waving his arms for, does he want to come off or something, nah it's his idea of getting involved.......lol......500k a year........lol........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One things for sure, we will be playing the dorks on a Friday night in 2017 in a Richmond v Ty clash for the ages, thing is they better schedule it in the first 8 games because there is real chance it will be a VFL game for the ages if we play them later in the year, get prepared for a round 2 or 3 clash with them.

90 percent of the Richmond supporter base want the deal matched,otherwise Hawthorn screw a club up again,Tiger Army have been waiting a long time,match it please.
It will be ww3 when we play these effers next year.
Gonna peal the paint from the Gs walls.

Can't wait to see a Vickery vs Rance battle. Delicious!!!
We'll need to meet them in the first half of the season, I'm tipping Clarko will have run out of patience with Ty by the mid season bye and he'll be lining up for Box Hill around that time.

Apparently only a 2 year deal. This throws up a high chance of it being a later round pick than we would hope for...

Like most, I am not a huge fan - but I am thinking match and trade is possibly a better option.

One things for sure - he goes to Hawthorn and he will be a better player. They will be a better team for him as his weaknesses will be less prominent and the ball kicking to him will make the most of his abilities.

One things for sure, we will be playing the dorks on a Friday night in 2017 in a Richmond v Ty clash for the ages, thing is they better schedule it in the first 8 games because there is real chance it will be a VFL game for the ages if we play them later in the year, get prepared for a round 2 or 3 clash with them.

Can't wait dude. This is what footy is all about I think. :drunk:

So from this; http://www.hawthornfc.com.au/news/2016-10-07/hawks-lodge-paperwork-to-land-vickery

I'm led to believe our Ty fighter has been offered a two year deal. Surely though Ty and his management would like to have a bit of security about his playing career and would've liked a longer contract. The fact that it's a short two year deal means maybe they're offering pretty good coin but only for a short time as the Hawks only have a small window of opportunity now. I'm hoping that nets us a good compo pick. Of course this is all speculation but I can't see the Hawks getting away with offering 350K a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back