List Mgmt. Ty Vickery - Tigers decided not to match the deal. Richmond receives Pick 26

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how are we going to replace a 200cm guy who doesn't tackle, harrass, can't play ruck like a guy his size should, was disinterested all season and gets his hands on the ball six times a game??? I'm baffled how we replace a guy who showed so little. Or is that potential. I think it was Bobby Sands who hit the nail on the head earlier when he said: "Potential is a construct for people who do not achieve outcomes." Ty is just another failed Tigers first round draft pick who showed the odd glimpse every nine weeks.

Need a tall who will take the pressure off jack and kick 2 goals most games. Pretty simple

All I said was 2 goals a game and take the pressure off Jack. Don't care how the goals happen
HE could take the pressure off Jack by contributing one goal a week, or zero goals a week as long as he clunked a few pack marks, chased, harrassed and generally got his hands on the ball as a footballer is expercted to do. He might get his odd cheap goal, but Ty has other roles to perform that he doesn't.

I found it funny that Cloke had 16 possessions and nine marks one week for the Pies and got dropped the next becuase it wasn't acceptable. Sixteen and nine would be an absolute elite game for Ty.

and when he is injured who steps up?
I get what you are saying .. I do.
But ponder this ... Griff missed games this year, when exactly did Tyrone step up so to speak?
If we are going to hang on to a classic non-performer just because someone else might be injured, or there might not be someone else is nonsense.
These here Richmond coaches are paid extremely good money, so find someone else or DEVELOP someone else be it Elton, Moore, Chol, a new draftee or recruit.
We're flogging a dead horse when it comes to Ty and he's responding like a maiden sprinter asked to take on Group One performers in the Melbourne Cup ... he's under the whip 600 metres from the turn at Flemington and can barely jog down the straight enroute to 24th placing.
The challenge is there to our coaching dept to develop another key forward. It's their job. We've too often just gone back the familiar well and we've floundered as a result. Our results this year ran parallel to Ty's performance or non-performance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IT'S Sunday ...... they'll say so tomorrow!

I appreciate how aware you are of what day it is.
Thing is, we have 3 days to match the vickery offer. Funnily enough, Sunday is one of those days.
The AFL never stated we had 3 business days.
So your point might be relevant to the majority of life regarding Sunday. That said, I fail to see why you feel the need to make the point you did. Sunday is one of the 3 days we have to make a call.
And why on gods earth would the afl let us know the compensation on the last day that we have to consider our options??
Caps...... really?

Wears 29, tries to play like another 29 instead of throwing his body around the lazy ****. Glad to see the back of him.
He's made his mind up, I just want us to get as low pick as possible.
AFL will screw us as usual. What shits me is, we don't have the personnel at RFC ie Hardwick coming out saying he is a required player and these type of players don't grow on trees etc, we are losing a 200cm forward/ruck that we do not have a replacement for, thus we expect pick in 20s...

show some initiative instead of waiting to see what gets given, even if it doesn't get us the pick we want

Thing is, we have 3 days to match the vickery offer. Funnily enough, Sunday is one of those days.
So your point might be relevant to the majority of life regarding Sunday. That said, I fail to see why you feel the need to make the point you did. Sunday is one of the 3 days we have to make a call.
And why on gods earth would the afl let us know the compensation on the last day that we have to consider our options??
Caps...... really?
I think its 5pm on the 3rd day.

Caps...... really?

Clubs can ask for an indication of the likely draft compensation before making a decision on whether to match contract terms.

Have we asked????

gee that game griff played against the swans was some game

unfortunately he will never do that again
In the same boat as Vickery,patches of greatness,then the following week ,has a stinker.
Owell.

Dimma very quiet on this (vickerys trade value) but then again he is helping his best mate.

In the same boat as Vickery,patches of greatness,then the following week ,has a stinker.
Owell.

Dimma very quiet on this (vickerys trade value) but then again he is helping his best mate.

Which best mate as during the year seemed like dimma was sleeping with Vickery. Best 22 hahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back