U/16s 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ammos have 2 top age falcons plus cal wade plus eddy ratcliff plus about 8 bottom age falcons players

Jai Sheahon, Cam Williams.Cal Wade.
Jay Lever.Chris Primmer..Tom stewart.Brad Howling.

still reckon South way to good...

i heard that ammos are playing A's top age kids.
B's bottom age kids??
this true????

patty emmett from thomson, heard big wraps about this kid
apparntley is an absoulute oaf off field but when he gets on field
is apparntley a freak of nature
dunno how true this is but if his as good as my sources make out
will win under 14 divi 1 b&f

I think everybody is forgetting about the quality Inverleigh under 16s outfit. This team is a certain div 1 finals team. The recruiting done by the hawks in unbelievable this year. They have picked up a full forward that is built like a brick shithouse and can apparently win any game off his own boot. He goes by the name Thomas "The Animal" Pearce. All that is left to say is that this year my boys is the Year of Hawk!

are you serious mate? this mob havnt been higher than divi 3 from what i have been seeing for the last 5 years, and you're trying to tell us that out in no-man's land inverleigh you have found a mob of 22 stars and a superstar full forward? a rumour starter for big footy

Tom Oneill
jak evans
mitch dow
jake randall
will finlay
will charter
theres more than 3

i agree thay have a good side,,, however
i used to play with tom, wasnt that flash to be honest, and as far as i knoe he has barely trained this year. Will Finlay is a bit of a fringe player, heard he played well for the b's in there praccy match though. Jake Randall, played with him, he is a gun footy player.

are you serious mate? this mob havnt been higher than divi 3 from what i have been seeing for the last 5 years, and you're trying to tell us that out in no-man's land inverleigh you have found a mob of 22 stars and a superstar full forward? a rumour starter for big footy

you've got to be kidding me mate. do you pay any attention at all to junior footy. Inverleigh under 16s played divvy 2 last year and finished one game out of the finals you little parrot. I think the boys from the Leigh are more than capable of taking away that divvy 1 flag this year. Maybe next time just do a little bit more home work mate because you've just made a fool of ya self.

first round west play bell park at west, then we play leopold nd ammos.

i dunno about what divisions n stuff but roosters are pretty bad, like im talking they got no one coming up bellpark on the other hand have heaps of guns coming. theres this kid called KAI WESCON in 18's, hes a nutter and will smash anyone ;)

have any of use seen west's side this year? we'll be at least division 2

you've got to be kidding me mate. do you pay any attention at all to junior footy. Inverleigh under 16s played divvy 2 last year and finished one game out of the finals you little parrot. I think the boys from the Leigh are more than capable of taking away that divvy 1 flag this year. Maybe next time just do a little bit more home work mate because you've just made a fool of ya self.

your calling me a fool? your the one running around saying that inverleigh are going to div1 finalists when everybody on this site knows thats not going to happen. your a fair dinkum idiot mate

your calling me a fool? your the one running around saying that inverleigh are going to div1 finalists when everybody on this site knows thats not going to happen. your a fair dinkum idiot mate

i gotta say, i dont recon inverleigh will be playing divi 1 finals anytime soon.

Please do not abuse other posters. Yellow and Red cards will be handed out to any who abuses another poster from now on.

pretty sure torquay beat them by like 6 goals.
and that luke kid played like shit for his standard, nathan hook was the only good west player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

c'mon. no way inverleigh will be making divi 1 anytime soon

div 1 will be
South
Joeys
Albans
Drysdale
Ammos
Torquay
Leopold
Ocean grove

from what i heard probably 3-4 weeks back, leopold only had one side and it was division 2-3 standard, not sure how true this is and if theyve been able to get together a 2nd side, but my friend whos directly associated with the side said they'll struggle if they play divi1, polda boy #1 could possibly tell us how true this is or not?

from what i heard probably 3-4 weeks back, leopold only had one side and it was division 2-3 standard, not sure how true this is and if theyve been able to get together a 2nd side, but my friend whos directly associated with the side said they'll struggle if they play divi1, polda boy #1 could possibly tell us how true this is or not?

yeh ur spot on this is what i heard from my mates at pold not long ago at all. i think there gonna try to get under 14's to play under 16's as well to get 2 sides up. they definately wont make divi 1. also, i think if they dont get 2 sides and they get a roster system, some of the kids wont stick around

nd im not sure about bell park in divi 1 but i dont kno who they have

they are gonna be good this yr , they have tyler stack whos a falcons player, and jayden ettridge who also is trying out for falcons , they are also very quick, i reckon bottom to middle divi 1 , and also i heard ammos divi 2 this yr and they aint that good ? x

they are gonna be good this yr , they have tyler stack whos a falcons player, and jayden ettridge who also is trying out for falcons , they are also very quick, i reckon bottom to middle divi 1 , and also i heard ammos divi 2 this yr and they aint that good ? x
very true tyler stack is a very good player and with rumours that pold only have 1 team bell park could be in div 1
i dissagree tho with ammos in div 2 tho
any one no what n&c are like this year?

I think everybody is forgetting about the quality Inverleigh under 16s outfit. This team is a certain div 1 finals team. The recruiting done by the hawks in unbelievable this year. They have picked up a full forward that is built like a brick shithouse and can apparently win any game off his own boot. He goes by the name Thomas "The Animal" Pearce. All that is left to say is that this year my boys is the Year of Hawk!
I dont think the hawks will play div 1 this year div 2 ithink
but they have some good kids down ther like bushy tarbett, fraze brumby, and Cam Hill lol

i heard they r good as but they r just gonna lose games so they can be in an easier division like they did 2 years ago

west play bell park first round on saturday at west. who will win?

bellpark easy,
they have goal kicking options in, jamie spiller, connor blythe, mitch trask, nick grabowski and midfielders like tyler stack, dale dickson, matt thomas and jayden ettridge can kick goals aswell.:thumbsu:

a few other games, with prob div 1 teams, any1 want 2 have there opinion on who will win?
grovedale Vs torquay:torquay should get up by a few, got a few out tho
St Joseph's Vs south: i think match of the round will be a hard game to pick
Drysdale Vs st albans: they sound like they have a good team this yr havnt heard 2 much bout drysdale
lara Vs geelong ammos: lara to take the choccys
heads Vs pold: pold will have 2 work hard 2 get a win, if they want 2 b playing div1, but should get ova the line
newtown Vs ocean grove: again havnt heard much bout eather of these 2 but prob town

if ya think i got it wrong let me no, just thort i would have a crack at it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back