U/18 A Grade 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

lads tips for the last round

abbers easily
doutta easily
greenvale should win
keilor in the game of the week (mores have a strong chance tho)
eagles walkover

also special mention
josh from cragieburn is ghay

goodluck to allllllll

kid i havent been saying that we will win easily at all .. im saying wiht hte form we have been in the last 3 weeks, we are definatley the favs coming into fianls and we are peekingat the right time with our team will strengthen in the weeks to come red knob
i dont know how many times I have to tell everyone I am not AJ obvisouly I write all my posts during work hours and I think AJ still goes to school.
As for your form over the last three weeks I would think abers form has been quite the same smashing west coburg craigeiburn and the douttas on the weekend.
It will hopefully be a great finals series and lets hope strathmore and keilor punch crap out of each other this weekend

i dont know how many times I have to tell everyone I am not AJ obvisouly I write all my posts during work hours and I think AJ still goes to school.
As for your form over the last three weeks I would think abers form has been quite the same smashing west coburg craigeiburn and the douttas on the weekend.
It will hopefully be a great finals series and lets hope strathmore and keilor punch crap out of each other this weekend
thats all u can do hope...

AJ stfu.....
everyone knows i play for wc, wrongg player tho.....ive just shown interest in cragieburn beacuse i use to play there as a jnr

stopp ruining everything u carnt it was all a joke you dumb chit

If u are who i think u are - then shame on craigieburn for letting u go as they need up n coming players like u - hope to see ur name at the cannons in the not to distant future..........

mate you are a real tosser do you ever come on hear and put any input in or do you just come on and say how good Keilor are??? You are probably one of those players that dont even get a game but want to be around a team that wins.... very sad man you are

aj dont waste time typing. his not even one of those. he doesnt even play for keilor the poor bugger

If u are who i think u are - then shame on craigieburn for letting u go as they need up n coming players like u - hope to see ur name at the cannons in the not to distant future..........
No he is not ben drummond if thats who ur thinking of because i was =]. bye_doutta's y does it concern u if kelior08 comes on here boasting about his side? They clearly are a very strong and dominant force in the EDFL and i rekon the will win the granny this year. If he wants to come on here tlking all his shit or w.e U wana call it let him.

No he is not ben drummond if thats who ur thinking of because i was =]. bye_doutta's y does it concern u if kelior08 comes on here boasting about his side? They clearly are a very strong and dominant force in the EDFL and i rekon the will win the granny this year. If he wants to come on here tlking all his shit or w.e U wana call it let him.
i know they are the most dominant team in the EDFL I just hate people that come on here and think they have no other team to beat as if this was the truth they would have easily won every game and that is not the case....
As for your last few words go back to primary school and learn either how to spell or how to talk.....

so much bitching about whos whos on a forum
its the internet who the **** cares
half the ***** here wouldn't be who they say they are
back to the topic

Keilor v Strathmore GF :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so much bitching about whos whos on a forum
its the internet who the **** cares
half the ***** here wouldn't be who they say they are
back to the topic

Keilor v Strathmore GF :)
Strathmore are far from the grand final haha...Even if they did make it they would have no chance...and dukesss i may know who it is aswell =]

keilor to win d gf easy against abers...

lets b honest 4 a sec..... strathmore and gvale are jst making up d number... doutta or cburn coulda quite easily slotted in there for d same results.. neitha will make d granny

keilor to win d gf easy against abers...

lets b honest 4 a sec..... strathmore and gvale are jst making up d number... doutta or cburn coulda quite easily slotted in there for d same results.. neitha will make d granny

hahaha whoever said that wouldl be a tad embarrassed
that was a dismal loss at home
keilor to go out in straight sets orrrr?? haha lovin it

clearly didnt hav der best side on d track
always the same reason when Keilor lose they didnt have a full team. I have checked the team sheet looks like most of the big names were there.
Anyway I would rather win the last game of the year than rest players.
It should be a very close finals series wouldnt surprise me if any of the 3 teams win I dont think Greenvale are good enough.

u cant honestly tell me strathmore is good enough to win it... regardless of their win on d weekend,, they havent been all that exciting??
oh well they have the best winning streak going into finals they have won the last 8 so winnign form is always the best form....
If teams want to flirt with form a week from finals they can at there own risk. If I was playing a finals team in the last week of the round I would play my top team and if Keilor think they are way above the rest they wouldnt have to worry about losing on the weekend....
So out of 4 games against the two teams below them Keilor have only won one game. Might not count for much but abers and Strathmore will always lift an extra notch because of that and have the belief they can win....

we had alot of players out but still thats no excuse for losing.. we layed one half of footy and against a good team u cant do that and win and we still nearly ulled off the win missing 2 goals inthe last 3 minutes that hsould of been goals which if we kick one of them wins us the game ...

anyway different ball game now coming finals time we will be ready for whatever and whoever is in our ath not holding bakc one little bit

we had alot of players out but still thats no excuse for losing.. we layed one half of footy and against a good team u cant do that and win and we still nearly ulled off the win missing 2 goals inthe last 3 minutes that hsould of been goals which if we kick one of them wins us the game ...

anyway different ball game now coming finals time we will be ready for whatever and whoever is in our ath not holding bakc one little bit

you dont play for keilor

Remove this Banner Ad

U/18 A Grade 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Back