U/18 A Grade 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

well from all your past posts you definately seem like an abers man to me. Who said i am a scout? Who said im with the cannons? No1 you have no absolute idea, and u just try n stir up crap so much. Mate go learn to play footy, and wen you have something decent to say come back. Your like a little 5 year old you know...
learn how to speak english and get back to me moron.

haha u got told now go sit in the corner and face the wall
i reckon its guna be a good game this week cragiburn v keilor, wet condioitions are guna make htsi a very competetive dual between us and them hopefully we can play like we have the last few weeks and put a end to their season

R U worried about the crazyburn biffo tactics? easier to get away with on wet grounds!
me thinks you should easily put them away!

well if you are a scout you must not be doing your job very well there are at least two players in abers team who should definately be playing higher football. if you are involved with the cannons the players they have down there are terrible all they look for are athletes that cant play football why not getting players that can actually win the football rather than trying to make people into football players

So ur saying ned daniher is wasting his time?

haha u got told now go sit in the corner and face the wall
i reckon its guna be a good game this week cragiburn v keilor, wet condioitions are guna make htsi a very competetive dual between us and them hopefully we can play like we have the last few weeks and put a end to their season

Liam i can assure u there wont be any biffs...
but all in end we could be a chance at home, desperately need to win
but we have a few out and could open the doors for you blokes
gl on the w.e

So ur saying ned daniher is wasting his time?
no ned is still learning the game and has great bloodline so he might be able to improve over the next few years. He has improved a lot this year unfortauntely he is injured and doesnt look like playing again this year.
There are still a lot og players there that cant play footy

no ned is still learning the game and has great bloodline so he might be able to improve over the next few years. He has improved a lot this year unfortauntely he is injured and doesnt look like playing again this year.

AJ your orite...but you are a goose saying that on here.
thats a joke and you no it
but anyway good luck to use in finals without the dominance of your starrrr player haha

well AJ there are sitting on the bottom of the ladder...
no matter if they can or cant play footy the cannons r just looking at all different players, r u pissed that ur not there?
is that y?

learn how to speak english and get back to me moron.
Wow a big man to call me a moron. I am only stating the true facts from what i have seen. I think my english is fine just because i shorten a few words to make typing alot easier means nothing. Its funny how when people jar you, you go away and come up with this crap. As i said in my other posts go worry about your footy and not how i type. By the way if doutta get there 18's back from the one's they could upset abers this week :)

AJ your orite...but you are a goose saying that on here.
thats a joke and you no it
but anyway good luck to use in finals without the dominance of your starrrr player haha
i have not said anything bad about any player and i never will. and for the last time i am not AJ if you look at the posts they are during the day and aj is meant to be at school.

Wow a big man to call me a moron. I am only stating the true facts from what i have seen. I think my english is fine just because i shorten a few words to make typing alot easier means nothing. Its funny how when people jar you, you go away and come up with this crap. As i said in my other posts go worry about your footy and not how i type. By the way if doutta get there 18's back from the one's they could upset abers this week :)
if you knew what was happening in the under 18s you would know there is a big game at the mcg this weekend and some douttas players will be involved. also the club needs to try and win the seniors so there best players will be trying to help the club as there is no point in making 18s finals if your club will be in B grade next year. as i have said i dont play but you are probably too dumb to comprehend what i am saying.... stick to watching craigeburn players mate there must be a lot of talent in that team ooops i forgot they are not going to play finals....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if we could get back talking about how good the finals will be that would be good instead of having pot shots at eachother nobody knows who eachother are so get over it

if we could get back talking about how good the finals will be that would be good instead of having pot shots at eachother nobody knows who eachother are so get over it

tru
so what r the tips this week...

Abers Douttas
Craigieburn... Keilor
Gvale over A heights
Strath over Oak P
West C a comfortable win!

if you knew what was happening in the under 18s you would know there is a big game at the mcg this weekend and some douttas players will be involved. also the club needs to try and win the seniors so there best players will be trying to help the club as there is no point in making 18s finals if your club will be in B grade next year. as i have said i dont play but you are probably too dumb to comprehend what i am saying.... stick to watching craigeburn players mate there must be a lot of talent in that team ooops i forgot they are not going to play finals....
The big game with assumption are u talking about? because i no of that game...but i didnt no what players were playing. As you keep going on about me always watching c'burn, i have only watched them a few times, i started watching kelior early in the seaon, then to abers and doutta now its c'burns time to show me what they got. Please stop posting rubbish on here mate, you dont know my job so stop trying 2 figure out wat it is, u have no idea!

cant tip against ur side no matter wat lol
i wont be there but gud luck to the boys!
even if we have some missing no reason why we
still cant win ayy...

hmmmmmmmmm harkins mate i duno why ur going to watch a stupid herald sun game that u didnt get picked for then rather play with ur team to try and get em into final i cantwork that one but anyway u have fun there dude:thumbsu:

hmmmmmmmmm harkins mate i duno why ur going to watch a stupid herald sun game that u didnt get picked for then rather play with ur team to try and get em into final i cantwork that one but anyway u have fun there dude:thumbsu:

i deffs aint harkins
and yeh dunno why he is but its his choice...
who do u reckon will win ekc or assumption?

who is going 2 stop the star studded forward line of strathmore. knighta in
form in the ones not even judd can stop him atm and barney taking 50 marks a game. with a number of their on ballers joining in down forward surely sum1 has 2 put their hand up and stop them.

Remove this Banner Ad

U/18 A Grade 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Back