U/18 A Grade 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

just curious as to peaoples thoughts on abers u/18s....

had some strong wins agains t quality opposition but also lost a few winnable games

are they the real deal for the flag in 08:confused::confused::confused::confused:

make finals and on any day anything can happen.

agree abers could have been the team to beat but have had injuries to there gun players one shoulder reconstruction to full forward who would have gone close to kicking 100 goals and a knee reconstruction to gun midfielder. broken hand to another gun midfielder. still playing very good footy

some big games coming up next week,
keilor play an inform west coburg away
abbers play strathy of a good win
and greenvale and cragieburn both playing off bad losses
should be interesting

some big games coming up next week,
keilor play an inform west coburg away
abbers play strathy of a good win
and greenvale and cragieburn both playing off bad losses
should be interesting

abers win against keilor was the best so far for the two blues. played very very hard footy and didnt let keilor use there side of the ground as we know they like. i dont know how many people they had out but abers still have lots of good players to come back into team and will be the team to beat.

abers win against keilor was the best so far for the two blues. played very very hard footy and didnt let keilor use there side of the ground as we know they like. i dont know how many people they had out but abers still have lots of good players to come back into team and will be the team to beat.

you would imagine so. no one predicted it. good on em.
who did they have out??

you would imagine so. no one predicted it. good on em.
who did they have out??

the abers team have been quite confident all year they can be the best, they know there is a long way to go and the next four weeks will really see where they are at playing starthmore greenvale craigeburn and also west coburg. players out are pricone, williams, cribbin, pound and cant remember who else. Pound played seniors and did a very good job and the first two have been the best two performed for the first half of year.

the abers team have been quite confident all year they can be the best, they know there is a long way to go and the next four weeks will really see where they are at playing starthmore greenvale craigeburn and also west coburg. players out are pricone, williams, cribbin, pound and cant remember who else. Pound played seniors and did a very good job and the first two have been the best two performed for the first half of year.

Interesting to also note that abers have the wood over comp leaders keilor. beating them twice and this time with injuries to at least 8 players in there best 22...:confused:

i think There fast running gamestyle has what it takes to go all they way this year. Any thoughts.......................

Interesting to also note that abers have the wood over comp leaders keilor. beating them twice and this time with injuries to at least 8 players in there best 22...:confused:

i think There fast running gamestyle has what it takes to go all they way this year. Any thoughts.......................

Abers are a very well coached side probably the best coach in the league he is ex keilor senior coach and has also helped coach essendon under 19's back in the day.
as for 8 out of 22 that is not correct but there were 6 regulars and one person that has played for us and also cannons so it depends how many cannons games he plays.
abers have lost three games and two of them less than a kick so they are travelling well.

ahh right. yeah that will show us what they are really capable of even tho they have the wood on the leagues powerhouse. ohh so are they are injured? or just playing snrs?
big few weeks for them nonetheless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ahh right. yeah that will show us what they are really capable of even tho they have the wood on the leagues powerhouse. ohh so are they are injured? or just playing snrs?
big few weeks for them nonetheless.

As i have posted one player playing seniors and the rest injured. we may get two back this weekend but not too sure. we have four players out for the season so there is nothing we can do about that.
You are right about the next few weeks Greenavle habve had the wood over us the last few years and they have been the only team to win comfortably over abers. still long way to go in the season but i am confident they can go all the way

As i have posted one player playing seniors and the rest injured. we may get two back this weekend but not too sure. we have four players out for the season so there is nothing we can do about that.
You are right about the next few weeks Greenavle habve had the wood over us the last few years and they have been the only team to win comfortably over abers. still long way to go in the season but i am confident they can go all the way

i thought there was a few abers boys playing skool football.. ie: pound

so i dont think u can really count those players in ur side seeing as u happnd 2 play keilor on skool holidays... good win none the less..

coming up 2 d business end of d season.. top 4 predictions???theres a number of sides who can take that 4th spot

so i dont think u can really count those players in ur side seeing as u happnd 2 play keilor on skool holidays... good win none the less..

coming up 2 d business end of d season.. top 4 predictions???theres a number of sides who can take that 4th spot

yes pound does play for pegs but he has already played 4 games this year and will play another 5. so he will be able to play finals.
this week will be tough we have been hit by injury again and also a couple playing ones.
who knows about 4th I dont think they are good enough to compete with top 3.

abers cough another 1 up... no consistancy????

cant c them beating keilor in d big 1

good win by strathmore on the weekend, abers started well and kicked the first 4 goals before strathmore really had a kick. after that they wanted the footy a lot more. consistancy you must be kidding we have lost three games less than a kick I would call that very consistant footy. abers know where they are at with at least half a dozen players to come back into team the weekends loss hurts but hopefully will not hurt them.
This weekend will be big test greenvale at greenvale always a hard team to play at home but the big ground shoudl suit abers.

Tips Round 13:
Craigieburn vs. Avondale Heights
Greenvale vs. Aberfeldie
Oak Park vs. Doutta Stars
Keilor vs. Maribyrnong Park
Strathmore vs. West Coburg

mayb u abers boys should stop talkin urslves up 4 d grand final if u can evn string 2 games together in a row against sides not even in d 4....

sum big upsets this week though

CRAIGIEBURN 4 sure we r so good thanks 2 me being the best player come watch me kill it this weekend im number 11 and my team mates call me unstopable!! coz i am :)

you peanut number 11 didnt really see him get a kick on weekend. Abers gave you a football lesson in the second half. half time the coach got stuck into a few players and then abers decided to play football and smashed you.
the only thing craigieburn are good for is cheap shots behind play

Remove this Banner Ad

U/18 A Grade 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Back