U/18 A Grade 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

obviously nobody at Craigieburn can look past there own crap club and are that dumb and imbred they cant face the truth, always have an excuse for losing by more than 13 goals get a life idiot..... your club will never go anywhere and never win a premiership higher than under 10's as the kids want to leave to get away from the ferals....

I can tell you Abers will win this week by at least 4 goals

bye douttas you have lost it mate. we lost to you but not fair n square. umpires did play a part in the game but not as big as some of the other boys are making it out to be. iam not saying the umpires won it for yas nonetheless we shouldnt have let them get in the way of us playing some good footy. 90 points wasnt a true indication of our loss and i personally cannot wait untill we play use agian. iam gunna find out who you are dont you worry chmp ;)

and as for this week..let me give ya the hot tip bud. you will not beat westcoburg. NO CHANCE

Tips Round 15:
Aberfeldie vs. West Coburg
Craigieburn vs. Oak Park
Greenvale vs. Maribyrnong Park
Keilor vs. Avondale Heights
Strathmore vs. Doutta Stars

i have never made excuses only commented on the comment inconsistancy.... buddy you were the one that started abusing first i only respond to messages.....
reqinf the clock that was the day your great ground was the worst condition i have seen and yes you won fair and square. Abers are not a wet weather team very lucky it hjas been dry the whole year or we would have struggled....

bye douttas you have lost it mate. we lost to you but not fair n square. umpires did play a part in the game but not as big as some of the other boys are making it out to be. iam not saying the umpires won it for yas nonetheless we shouldnt have let them get in the way of us playing some good footy. 90 points wasnt a true indication of our loss and i personally cannot wait untill we play use agian. iam gunna find out who you are dont you worry chmp ;)

and as for this week..let me give ya the hot tip bud. you will not beat westcoburg. NO CHANCE

i agree the umpires probably gave us 4 goals but if you blokes didnt crack the shits about it and get on with the game it wouldnt have blown out to that much....
i would love to play you guys again but pitty your season is over....
looking forward to this weeks game should be a good one if we win hopefully top 2 beackons......

i agree the umpires probably gave us 4 goals but if you blokes didnt crack the shits about it and get on with the game it wouldnt have blown out to that much....
i would love to play you guys again but pitty your season is over....
looking forward to this weeks game should be a good one if we win hopefully top 2 beackons......

nah nah i have a feeling you will.....

nah nah i have a feeling you will.....

you will only win two more games that will mean none of abers or strathmore can win another game for you to make it.... you are 6 points behind. if you do make it well done but abers have pretty much got two walk over games against marby and avondale so I dont know whos place you will take....

you will only win two more games that will mean none of abers or strathmore can win another game for you to make it.... you are 6 points behind. if you do make it well done but abers have pretty much got two walk over games against marby and avondale so I dont know whos place you will take....
craigieburn need to win atleast 3/4 to be in the finals hopes :) And it is possible with the games we have coming up.

lol...i would put about $500 on that abbers will not go to the grand final. You possibly cant with the bad footy u guys play. If u do make it i hope it rains aswell so u will lose! hahaha

Yeah use have an easy run but i think your chance of making the finals are over. abbers granny here we come.

honestly mate abbers will not have a chance next time u step out on to the field against keilor .. i hope yous finish second jstu sso we can do wat we did to greenvale last year to yous.. smashed u in the first final and beat ya in the granny i dead set cant wait to play you little bitches again .. now that we are nearly full strength i dont think ne team stands a chance of us we a at least a 6 goal better team then ne one else in the league.. be afraid when u step out champ cause now we are in top form and are in biilliant form coming into finals

honestly mate abbers will not have a chance next time u step out on to the field against keilor .. i hope yous finish second jstu sso we can do wat we did to greenvale last year to yous.. smashed u in the first final and beat ya in the granny i dead set cant wait to play you little bitches again .. now that we are nearly full strength i dont think ne team stands a chance of us we a at least a 6 goal better team then ne one else in the league.. be afraid when u step out champ cause now we are in top form and are in biilliant form coming into finals

it will be a good game keilor abers final the only two teams in the competition. mate we smashed you at your own ground last time and you didnt have too many players out. That day abers had 4 very good players out. play tough football against keilor they go missing....
gave another football lesson to West coburg today we nade them look very very ordinary nearly 100 point win..... for all those knockers what are you going to say about that if you had watched the game you would have seen a very skilfull team.... still hopsully 4 players to come back in going to be interesitng final series....

it will be a good game keilor abers final the only two teams in the competition. mate we smashed you at your own ground last time and you didnt have too many players out. That day abers had 4 very good players out. play tough football against keilor they go missing....
gave another football lesson to West coburg today we nade them look very very ordinary nearly 100 point win..... for all those knockers what are you going to say about that if you had watched the game you would have seen a very skilfull team.... still hopsully 4 players to come back in going to be interesitng final series....

it will greenvale are no good we all no that .. doutass are full of wanna bees
weakkkkk.. we put it on em last week and we demolished ya

and for abers we had a few out that day out team wass jsut about right at doutass and the score showed how much our team has improbved and ill let u no now nice n early.. when u step out onto the field against keilor next time u will see a tottally different outfit.. yous will go missing jsut like doutass did make them words

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you must be a good judge Dukess no chance against west coburg abers win by nearly 100 points get your head out of your arse abers are a good team but you are probably too dumb to recognise that. everybody are just scared we were not playing that well for the last month and today we really turned it on. Keilor would be saying how can they beat Abers. Lets hope we finish top two as it will be a cracking game....

you must be a good judge Dukess no chance against west coburg abers win by nearly 100 points get your head out of your arse abers are a good team but you are probably too dumb to recognise that. everybody are just scared we were not playing that well for the last month and today we really turned it on. Keilor would be saying how can they beat Abers. Lets hope we finish top two as it will be a cracking game....

maybe i did under estimate your mob a little.....
we had another win keeping our finals chances alive big few games for the crazyburnersss coming up

boys.. has neone seen the form on jimmy messis in the last 8 weeks?

the kid has got best on ground every game... fair effort if u ask me

wat u boys reckon of him as a player?

He's kicked 25 goals, been named best afield 9 tyms & out of those, he has been 1st best 5 tyms. A very consistant contributer to Keilor unda 18's.

He's kicked 25 goals, been named best afield 9 tyms & out of those, he has been 1st best 5 tyms. A very consistant contributer to Keilor unda 18's.

thats the one and let me add has plays on ball resting up foward sumtimes... and has played 2 senior games , hows this in ur first senior game going up against greenvale hehe... no 1 can stop this kid lately... and the keilor fowards have been standing up of late its guna take a strong team to knock us off

thats the one and let me add has plays on ball resting up foward sumtimes... and has played 2 senior games , hows this in ur first senior game going up against greenvale hehe... no 1 can stop this kid lately... and the keilor fowards have been standing up of late its guna take a strong team to knock us off
no1 cares...go make ur own thread about him...he is from kelior so naturally he is a good footballer...congratz on him paying seniors against greenvale. Does he want a few more medals?

no1 cares...go make ur own thread about him...he is from kelior so naturally he is a good footballer...congratz on him paying seniors against greenvale. Does he want a few more medals?

no need to be a smart arse.. u wihs u were half the player he is.. im jsut commenting about his form from the previous weeks... but maybe we should make one see if i cbf... ne way doutass u wont make finals so yous might as well stay home in the mornings and not rock up 2 ur games at least u get to sleep in on saturdays now but truee

no need to be a smart arse.. u wihs u were half the player he is.. im jsut commenting about his form from the previous weeks... but maybe we should make one see if i cbf... ne way doutass u wont make finals so yous might as well stay home in the mornings and not rock up 2 ur games at least u get to sleep in on saturdays now but truee
i really hope Jimmy is not yojur real name because if it is you are a real tool saying how good you are....
where are all the knockers that wrote on this website all last week saying abers have not got a chance against west coburg and we are no good....
havent heard one post we only won by 95 points but i suppose there must have been some excuse why just like the Craigeburn game.....
with only one real game to go against Douttas lets hope we can be fully fit before first final as it should be a great contest against keilor if we stay 2nd....

i really hope Jimmy is not yojur real name because if it is you are a real tool saying how good you are....
where are all the knockers that wrote on this website all last week saying abers have not got a chance against west coburg and we are no good....
havent heard one post we only won by 95 points but i suppose there must have been some excuse why just like the Craigeburn game.....
with only one real game to go against Douttas lets hope we can be fully fit before first final as it should be a great contest against keilor if we stay 2nd....

eah well yous wouldnt wanna lsoe against doutass cause then i reckon yous will finish outside top 2.. and im not jimmy messis buti do play for the blues in the 18's youd have no idea who i was

eah well yous wouldnt wanna lsoe against doutass cause then i reckon yous will finish outside top 2.. and im not jimmy messis buti do play for the blues in the 18's youd have no idea who i was
you loser why would I care who you are. And why would we want to lose to Douttas we have beaten keilor twice so we are definately not scared. i am not saying we will win as finals will be different story but we definately want to play you in the first final.

you loser why would I care who you are. And why would we want to lose to Douttas we have beaten keilor twice so we are definately not scared. i am not saying we will win as finals will be different story but we definately want to play you in the first final.

im glad yous want to play us cause to be hoenst if yas do yous wont be able to field a side in for the following weak because yous will all be injured u are bunch of cats and yous will be found out come finals time

Remove this Banner Ad

U/18 A Grade 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Back