U/18 A Grade 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

fellas fellas take it easy. lets get things straight here. abers are the most inconsistent side in comp and yet sit 3rd :S where as cragieburn have actually come from literally nowhere to be a chance for finals altho slim.
lets get down to the real topic tho.
DOUTTA. they have lost the plot down there. absolute ravel they are. pathetic.

massive comments there.
still cant believe you are calling abers inconsistant lost 4 games under a goal so if that not consistant i dont know what is...
Douttas even though I dont like the club there president is really scared of going to b grade so they are playing lotgs of kids in the seniors to try and avois this. I can tell you if Abers looked like going down they would have about 5 players in the 1's as well. Craigeburn have been talking up there chances all year I was mearly pointing out the fact that abers gave them a football lesson in the second half.

massive comments there.
still cant believe you are calling abers inconsistant lost 4 games under a goal so if that not consistant i dont know what is...
Douttas even though I dont like the club there president is really scared of going to b grade so they are playing lotgs of kids in the seniors to try and avois this. I can tell you if Abers looked like going down they would have about 5 players in the 1's as well. Craigeburn have been talking up there chances all year I was mearly pointing out the fact that abers gave them a football lesson in the second half.

make of them what you will champ. to be honest mate i dont care how many games they have lost under a goal. iam merely suggesting how abers have won the big games yet lost the games they have been expected to win. this is why i have brought out the term inconsistent. nothing to do with their competitiveness at all.
haha yeah that is true and fair enough too, but how good funny would it be if they did tho. half the players would leave anyway.
and as for us we just got outplayed second half. wont happen again thats for sure! but it looks like we will have to wait untill 09 for a tilt at finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

make of them what you will champ. to be honest mate i dont care how many games they have lost under a goal. iam merely suggesting how abers have won the big games yet lost the games they have been expected to win. this is why i have brought out the term inconsistent. nothing to do with their competitiveness at all.
haha yeah that is true and fair enough too, but how good funny would it be if they did tho. half the players would leave anyway.
and as for us we just got outplayed second half. wont happen again thats for sure! but it looks like we will have to wait untill 09 for a tilt at finals.

I agree Craigeburn have done well this year but when you are only 6 poionts down at half time and get done by 90 points are you really going to blame the umpires for all that??? if you are give up the game...
I agree the umpires second half they favoured abers and it came form nowhere as they didnt give a free kick in the first half and then paid a lot in the second half.
And as for that Gilbert moron one if he is number 11 give the game up didnt see him get a kick and if he cant back up his posts dont write on here...

I agree Craigeburn have done well this year but when you are only 6 poionts down at half time and get done by 90 points are you really going to blame the umpires for all that??? if you are give up the game...
I agree the umpires second half they favoured abers and it came form nowhere as they didnt give a free kick in the first half and then paid a lot in the second half.
And as for that Gilbert moron one if he is number 11 give the game up didnt see him get a kick and if he cant back up his posts dont write on here...

na mate im not number 11 and number 11 didnt even wirte that some other moron wrote it to be funny when it wasnt funny and yes the umpires did lose us the game fullstop

na mate im not number 11 and number 11 didnt even wirte that some other moron wrote it to be funny when it wasnt funny and yes the umpires did lose us the game fullstop

you are the the biggest tosser ever and you deserve to play for craigeburn.... you guys only really had 4 players number 20 good player but likes to hang out on the wing too much but he is good. number 29 good player and there was another midfielder that wasnt too bad cant remember number but had some pace..... well you can blame the umpires for getting flogged by 13 goals in half we dont care as you cant make finals and if you did you would be waisting your time...
i would take any bets that abers will at least make the grand final this year name the price

My Tips.
Team with Big Caps will win

Aberfeldie WEST COBURG
CRAIGIEBURN Oak Park
GREENVALE Maribyrnong Park
KEILOR Avondale Heights
Doutta STRATHMORE

west coburg to smash abers 5 goals

oak park could be a danger game for us but iam sure we will bounce back strong and win comfortably

greenvalee jeesss. whos knows whats happening down there. wouldnt be surprised if marby got up to be honest. cannot stand them

keilor 25 goals

ive had a gutful of doutta. strathmore 10 goals plus

yeahh, looks pretty good points there.
Marby could actually be decent, if there under 18's players did play 18's.
Ones in seniors, another one is in reserves and a few have left or quit.
Just got bad luck.

lol which bit?
maybe the descent bit
but they might not be on the bottom.

marby 18's will never win a game iof football in my time. unless something dramatic is done quickly and they ship in a new bunch of lads and start over, then they could srsly think about the winning haha
nah but you are right if those certain players actually played with em and they for once had 18 and a bench who knows they could knock of avondale or oak park. highly doubtful tho

Remove this Banner Ad

U/18 A Grade 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Back