U 18 b grade

Remove this Banner Ad

does anyone have any news on u18 b garde 2007? who they think will be the stronger teams and the good players running around?
probably the team that got relegated from a grade last year will be decent. roxy ok probably looking at pacco n glenroy challeging. pacco big loss with gun player doing knee

probably the team that got relegated from a grade last year will be decent. roxy ok probably looking at pacco n glenroy challeging. pacco big loss with gun player doing knee
who the gun player who has done the knee? and i heard pacco will be up there this year? who are paccos guns?

not sure of name of player that did knee just know standout player. meroli twins should be good for pacco this year also a bloke called perry if he still 18's
ok yeah thats if the meroli twins arent playing for calder. What do u reckon about taylors lakes they made finals last year and there 16s wree good last year. I think they will be another team up there this year

ok yeah thats if the meroli twins arent playing for calder. What do u reckon about taylors lakes they made finals last year and there 16s wree good last year. I think they will be another team up there this year

yeh thats true however its hard to judge b grade bcoz the draw can cause so many problems bcoz of the number of teams. in a grade every team plays each other home and away but in b grade its the luck of the draw but taylors lakes will be there i agree. found out name of player - adam carlson. apparently very good in 16's last year

yeh thats true however its hard to judge b grade bcoz the draw can cause so many problems bcoz of the number of teams. in a grade every team plays each other home and away but in b grade its the luck of the draw but taylors lakes will be there i agree. found out name of player - adam carlson. apparently very good in 16's last year
one of my sons played wit adam in the u16s last year said he finshed 7 in there best and fairest. has good skills but they should cover him. raaf dont know his last name will have another big year after winning the best in comp last year and barney fitzerald very good midfielder.

Also perry is still under 18s watch out for him very good player but sometimes too selfish.
yes but have to be selfish playing in a b grade side at full forward. all reports suggest he won plenty of games off his own boot. also reports point to carlson being a bigger loss than you think. ill be tipping pacco to be up there tho

Does anyone know about north coburg saints this year?
i hear they have recruited some talent.
and have some dangrous goal kickers comming back from injury.

pacco should be up there, still have raaf who won best in comp last year and perri who kicked 90 goals, should be a strong side, as for north coburg they will be the same old north coburg lol

Also perry is still under 18s watch out for him very good player but sometimes too selfish.

have to agree with this comment as pacoe would be rueing last years missed oppotunity as perri could have won them more games had he not kicked more points than goals in every match

Does anyone know about north coburg saints this year?
i hear they have recruited some talent.
and have some dangrous goal kickers comming back from injury.

NO talent has been recruited to North Coburg!
there have never been dangerous goal kickers for North Coburg they average around 3.2 goals a game?

who are your sources about north coburg DIDAK?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NO talent has been recruited to North Coburg!
there have never been dangerous goal kickers for North Coburg they average around 3.2 goals a game?

who are your sources about north coburg DIDAK?
yeh exactly buddy north coburg have had no success in any competition how can you possibly think they have dangerous goal kickers unless you watch them play against their little brothers in the backyard

have to agree with this comment as pacoe would be rueing last years missed oppotunity as perri could have won them more games had he not kicked more points than goals in every match

Mike have u heard of the names of john maugeri, ashley crooks and loui oppertarsano i dont think you have mate. they are top free goal kickers in any competition.

hear we go, is strathmore going to win the premiership in division two as well.

im guessing that is meant to be HERE ?
u collingwood dog
how is strathmore going to win the division 2 when they dont play there u *******.
u collingwood blokes really are fkd up

im guessing that is meant to be HERE ?
u collingwood dog
how is strathmore going to win the division 2 when they dont play there u *******.
u collingwood blokes really are fkd up

i'll send you my collingwood membership letter when western bulldogs aren't a club in 10 years.

i'll send you my collingwood membership letter when western bulldogs aren't a club in 10 years.

lol ill send you my western bulldogs membership when we win a flag in the next 3 years and we have a 20 million dollar facility at the western oval u dumb c u n t.
fair enough u got the lexus centre so we're even there but i dont see collingwood coming close to a flag champ

lol ill send you my western bulldogs membership when we win a flag in the next 3 years and we have a 20 million dollar facility at the western oval u dumb c u n t.
fair enough u got the lexus centre so we're even there but i dont see collingwood coming close to a flag champ

you can talk it up. its got to happen first. All clubs say they will reach premiership sucess in the next three years.

Didak42, I wouldnt go saying those sort of things about the Doggies.

Once they have their new clubrooms and facilities up and going it will be better than the Lexus Centre's. The AFL are trying to get the Doggies to downscale it as their setup will be more advanced than anyone elses.

Believe it or not.

Remove this Banner Ad

U 18 b grade

Remove this Banner Ad

Back