U 18 b grade

Remove this Banner Ad

EX- Bernards boy buddy. and they dont ya flipping idiot its a good as school where do you go some **** state school ?

Dont knock state schools mate. You dont have to pay big bucks and worry about getting the arse if you dont perform. And there are always girls to look at when your bored;)

And dont bring the your all dumb state schoolers into it we had 10 kids in my year who achieved a 90+ enter score and more than half got over 70.

Dont knock state schools mate. You dont have to pay big bucks and worry about getting the arse if you dont perform. And there are always girls to look at when your bored;)

And dont bring the your all dumb state schoolers into it we had 10 kids in my year who achieved a 90+ enter score and more than half got over 70.

yeh fair points there champ. didnt have the girls at school wen i was there thats for sure. but come on buddy i never said dumb state schoolers obviously education isnt different just the facilities n stuff

nah come on buddy surely youd rather win one final than none at all. u finish 3rd instead of 4th and u keep the dream alive a week longer dont ya ?
WE CANT ALL GO OUT AND SPEND THE BIG BUCKS LIKE THE MORE BOYS AND WIN FLAGS. SOME CLUBS WOULD RATHER TRY AND DO IT THE SENSIBLE WAY. CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO STRATHMORE WHEN THE COIN RUNS OUT. WE WILL SEE WHO IS LAUGHING THEN.

WE CANT ALL GO OUT AND SPEND THE BIG BUCKS LIKE THE MORE BOYS AND WIN FLAGS. SOME CLUBS WOULD RATHER TRY AND DO IT THE SENSIBLE WAY. CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO STRATHMORE WHEN THE COIN RUNS OUT. WE WILL SEE WHO IS LAUGHING THEN.

wtf mate ? all the bloke said was he would rather win one final than none thats his personal opinion and you bite his head off. why dont you loosen up mate

why have you got roxy so high ??? they were not really in the race last year why this year ? just wondering

they finished third last year only a couple of kicks away from the grand final and they had the smallest defeat against west coburg all year - as i said they rely heavily on jellal (A grade and b grade best in comp winner) without him i agree they may b a rable

they finished third last year only a couple of kicks away from the grand final and they had the smallest defeat against west coburg all year - as i said they rely heavily on jellal (A grade and b grade best in comp winner) without him i agree they may b a rable
didnt realise they were so high last year cheers buddy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mike hunt aka mic costello lol u still playn footy or nut lol neways fitzpatrick will be a 60+70 goal goalkicker ur rite but if he does stand up against the gud teams maybe glenroy can got that bit further remember glenroy was ordinary last year and u cant kick many goals if ur team isnt winnin i watched him kick 4 against taylors lakes in first quarter last year and ive seen him win finals off his own boot 3 years bak against west couburg at pacoe playn for jacana he won them the game in the pissin down rain ive seen him turn games champ will c neway what happends but i think glenroy pacoe and taylors the three to beat roxy wont be gud at all they will finish 6th

Yes glenroy were ordinary last year and will b this year however the big change is the whole competeion will be ordinary making them one of the better ordinary sides. fitzpatrick is a skillful small forward who will do well especially against your north coburgs, hadfields ect but as i have said with a decent opponent (not just opposing side) he will b found out. yeah i was at the jacana game against west coburg too and i'll give him credit there though it's not like he was toughing it out in the midfield getting the ball down there, he just kicked a 3 goals on the run when jacana had momentum. lol hows calder treating ya?

Yes glenroy were ordinary last year and will b this year however the big change is the whole competeion will be ordinary making them one of the better ordinary sides. fitzpatrick is a skillful small forward who will do well especially against your north coburgs, hadfields ect but as i have said with a decent opponent (not just opposing side) he will b found out. yeah i was at the jacana game against west coburg too and i'll give him credit there though it's not like he was toughing it out in the midfield getting the ball down there, he just kicked a 3 goals on the run when jacana had momentum. lol hows calder treating ya?
Glenroy will win games by intimidation this year no doubt about it but they are not a bunch of thugs. they have real class players as well look out for them in both 18's and seniors

trained with glenroy on tuesday night was suprriesed to see a number of new faces in the 18s who have had a consistent 20 plus players training every night and looking fit new recruites were jellal slieman and omar acar who has dominated the edfl for yrss just got back from nsw and is keen to play at the royss slieman is not sure yet but looks like he will be a roy boy in 07 with pacco talking it up that there gunna be on top i cant see that happening wen they face glenroy at full strenght with it being a tac cup bye that weekend wich allows kite who kicked 81 goals n missed 4 games in his last full season for glenroy also 4 time best n fairest with 2 runners up n 2 comp bnfs DULIC very good player can play either end of the ground like kite 16s bnf also comp bnf just starting to get back to his best after a broken anklee would be really hard to stop also mohoumed rahba some call him arnie also on the cannons list a man of that size will not be stoped in this compertiition cant forget fitzy who kicked 60 plus last yr a very good forwrd to havee on any side some rubbish him but i bet if he came to your club your faces would light upp can see him kicking around 60 plus again pipes will also be dangerous kicking 30 plus each whilst rotating on ball with tarczon at full fitness in the goal sqaure kicking 50 plus aswell forwrd line just looks to goodd adding taylor to the midfield along with pollard in the ruck wilson on the wingg and fisher and nejati sertoglu controlling the back line i cant see any one getting with in 5 goals of the royzz

yer glenroy should be top 2, paco on the other hand will be top 4.. they might not have the depth, although i think they might have one of the best midfields in the comp, tydell in the ruck will easily outleap neone in the comp palming the ball down to raaf rachrache brent fitzgerald and tom waterson... good in and under players especialy waterson very hard at it

trained with glenroy on tuesday night was suprriesed to see a number of new faces in the 18s who have had a consistent 20 plus players training every night and looking fit new recruites were jellal slieman and omar acar who has dominated the edfl for yrss just got back from nsw and is keen to play at the royss slieman is not sure yet but looks like he will be a roy boy in 07 with pacco talking it up that there gunna be on top i cant see that happening wen they face glenroy at full strenght with it being a tac cup bye that weekend wich allows kite who kicked 81 goals n missed 4 games in his last full season for glenroy also 4 time best n fairest with 2 runners up n 2 comp bnfs DULIC very good player can play either end of the ground like kite 16s bnf also comp bnf just starting to get back to his best after a broken anklee would be really hard to stop also mohoumed rahba some call him arnie also on the cannons list a man of that size will not be stoped in this compertiition cant forget fitzy who kicked 60 plus last yr a very good forwrd to havee on any side some rubbish him but i bet if he came to your club your faces would light upp can see him kicking around 60 plus again pipes will also be dangerous kicking 30 plus each whilst rotating on ball with tarczon at full fitness in the goal sqaure kicking 50 plus aswell forwrd line just looks to goodd adding taylor to the midfield along with pollard in the ruck wilson on the wingg and fisher and nejati sertoglu controlling the back line i cant see any one getting with in 5 goals of the royzz

Kitey please give us a yell if jellal is playing for sure, he'll be the biggest inclusion into your team no doubt about it. Don't worry about cannons byes though, you don't want to beat a team at full strength if you 'might not' have the same team later on in the year. lol looks like gelnroy'll kick alot of goals this year if thats anything to go by

jellal must have atwin brother trained at two clubs on the same night or he is super fit and super quick.Will only be playing at one club this year.Are you glenroy lads trying to convince everyone how good you will be or trying to convince yourselves.Can be relying on guys to win games who are going to play with the cannons most of year.The rest are still clearing their throats after choking against Jacana in grand final 2005

Remove this Banner Ad

U 18 b grade

Remove this Banner Ad

Back