U 18 b grade

Remove this Banner Ad

u see this is where u can say u have difficulties, of course ur best m8 would like u u *******! i know for a fact 80% of your year dont like you and maybe im already down at ekc ;) so i know more than u think
thats orrite i couldnt give a f.uck about that 80% , becuase the 20% which i have are my goood as mates i would rather have them like me than anyothe person at the schoool,

Im sick of reading all this crap about strathmore and A grade etc.......who ever plays B grade is just being loyal to their club, when there seniors win a flag they will then gain the A grade experience, dont rate A grade that much higher, although 6-7 of the 10 teams this year in A grade would probably beat any B grade squad, cant wait to play strathmore this week, wanna see what this talk is about, KIND REGARDS

RAAF...not afraid to show my name lmao cya;s :)

Im sick of reading all this crap about strathmore and A grade etc.......who ever plays B grade is just being loyal to their club, when there seniors win a flag they will then gain the A grade experience, dont rate A grade that much higher, although 6-7 of the 10 teams this year in A grade would probably beat any B grade squad, cant wait to play strathmore this week, wanna see what this talk is about, KIND REGARDS

haha raaf, u will tear em apart but a few of these dogs might snipe ya

Lmao its strathmorealot of talk no action, i just want to see how good these blokes really are, they jump in a B grade forum n talk themselves up....id love to know who u r lol

whos mrmagoogles, and lamber? ive just been reading these 14 pages of post for the past few weeks and had to say something lol

mate obviously your a good player u dont win best in comp by fluking it i know but i dont get ya over this loyal to the club stuff ?? Players that stay at A grade clubs are loyal as well because they could go and play in a lower grade if they wanted to ya no ?
Listen mate im not here to slag off players in B grade because im not a great footballer either far from it and they are in B grade only because of their seniors all im saying is you cant give shi.t to players playing in A grade because they are playing in a harder comp.

mate obviously your a good player u dont win best in comp by fluking it i know but i dont get ya over this loyal to the club stuff ?? Players that stay at A grade clubs are loyal as well because they could go and play in a lower grade if they wanted to ya no ?
Listen mate im not here to slag off players in B grade because im not a great footballer either far from it and they are in B grade only because of their seniors all im saying is you cant give shi.t to players playing in A grade because they are playing in a harder comp.

thats a good point m8:thumbsu:

I state loyalty as in remaining at the club and not leaving the B grade club to play A grade, i coudl easily name 10 players from pacoe 18's that wuds walk into an A grade squads starting 18, any how not hear to sledge or n e thing just stating an opinion :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I state loyalty as in remaining at the club and not leaving the B grade club to play A grade, i coudl easily name 10 players from pacoe 18's that wuds walk into an A grade squads starting 18, any how not hear to sledge or n e thing just stating an opinion :)

well said raaf, i reckon i could name a few to

lamber seeing as you know a fair bit about pacco do you really think they can win the B grade flag and how?

i think they could, if they gel as a group and get there full list playin theres no reason why they cant,but i think taylors lakes will be the favourites for me, they always look like they are there abouts, with paco wat will win em the the flag will be there midfield, if they can get there midfield firing there a shot, they got a good ruckman in tydell who will leap over every ruckman

u know what id u to name the ten players and also are you talking about troy tydell in the other post?

u know what id u to name the ten players and also are you talking about troy tydell in the other post?

Well abermaniac who are you? everyone else seems too know

Daniel Meroli
Adam Meroli
Adam Carlson(when 100%)
Brent Fitzgerald(Barney)
Tom Watterson
Tom Campbell
Laine Rice
Matthew Perri
Myself(raaf)
Troy tydell

sorry if i missed a few names

Well abermaniac who are you? everyone else seems too know

Daniel Meroli
Adam Meroli
Adam Carlson(when 100%)
Brent Fitzgerald(Barney)
Tom Watterson
Tom Campbell
Laine Rice
Matthew Perri
Myself(raaf)
Troy tydell

sorry if i missed a few names

10 out a 10 raaf, prob would of said the same, could even throw in dylan garvin maybe, pretty hard at it

Remove this Banner Ad

U 18 b grade

Remove this Banner Ad

Back