U 18 b grade

Remove this Banner Ad

wat are you on about mate i was asking a question. and you just rocked up so how can it be turning into shi.thouse crap when you only just showed up

m8 ive been reading this shi>t since it started so i thought i should sign up and tell u guys are writing up cr>ap talk about footy other than strathmore and oak park and paco boys and if im not mistaking strathmore are in A grade so get outta here

i agree lamber paccoe players only rock up when the season is about to start , and has for your commmnent about tsionos u are spot on great call

hes a massive tool, and yer true about pacco players they wont have the best side this week in a shi.tty praccy match, they will be at full strength come round 1 with many good players back :thumbsu:

hes a massive tool, and yer true about pacco players they wont have the best side this week in a shi.tty praccy match, they will be at full strength come round 1 with many good players back :thumbsu:
Like who mate ? It sounds like you blokes reckon your gonna lose and ur making excuses already

dont know how many of them are there, on this forum evryones raving on like theres 8 of em, i just know most of the boyz down at paco and there not stuck up little snotty kids :thumbsu:

doubt that mate heard there at a new school and not very liked there either? confirmation spike?

sorry i was talkin bout paco in general sorry if u got confused but yer merolis give it a crack dont worry about that....strathmore are spoon fed

what do u have agaisnt strathmore m8 obviously ur from pacoe and uve had bad experiiences with starthmore maybe coz uve never beaten them
adam carlson! confirmation?

what do u have agaisnt strathmore m8 obviously ur from pacoe and uve had bad experiiences with starthmore maybe coz uve never beaten them
adam carlson! confirmation?

keep naming names plzz ull embaress urself more then get urself in trouble for accusing ppl, i have seen strathmore play and have played against em a few times, theres actually been some good tough players come from strathy...ben toniolo, andrew horne etc but not these under 18s i dont think there anygood and they talk too much sh..it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

keep naming names plzz ull embaress urself more then get urself in trouble for accusing ppl, i have seen strathmore play and have played against em a few times, theres actually been some good tough players come from strathy...ben toniolo, andrew horne etc but not these under 18s i dont think there anygood and they talk too much sh..it
youve gotta be flipping joking dont ya ? pascoe vale will not get within 15 goals of strathmore this week and dont give us this weakened side bullshi.t. i dont mind pacco but if ur gonna talk shi.t saying half your team would play for strathmore youve lost the plot mate. you got some good players but u struggle as it is in flipping b grade mate.

youve gotta be flipping joking dont ya ? pascoe vale will not get within 15 goals of strathmore this week and dont give us this weakened side bullshi.t. i dont mind pacco but if ur gonna talk shi.t saying half your team would play for strathmore youve lost the plot mate. you got some good players but u struggle as it is in flipping b grade mate.

ur only in a grade cause ur seniors are a grade dipstick..as i said i dont mind use either but wat im tryin to get at is that u will not be that good this year

ur only in a grade cause ur seniors are a grade dipstick..as i said i dont mind use either but wat im tryin to get at is that u will not be that good this year
so if strathmore 18's came to b grade they wouldnt shi.t on everyone ?? mate get serious and just sit back and watch this year we will give it a fair shake. who is not playing for you this week

so if strathmore 18's came to b grade they wouldnt shi.t on everyone ?? mate get serious and just sit back and watch this year we will give it a fair shake. who is not playing for you this week

from what i gather on this forum,raf will be playin 1s, perry hasnt been to training, merolis are playin 1s or one of em and most there players dont rock up till the first game comes round lol and no carlson, there some pretty big outs, mate we all know use will smash teams in b grade thats a given

from what i gather on this forum,raf will be playin 1s, perry hasnt been to training, merolis are playin 1s or one of em and most there players dont rock up till the first game comes round lol and no carlson, there some pretty big outs, mate we all know use will smash teams in b grade thats a given
yeh so that throws out your argument saying we are only a grade coz of our ones. and i agree they are big outs amd those players would get a game for us but we will be the same with players away and playing 1s and stuff like that. what about michael muller hes down at strathmore. watta ya reckon on that

yeh so that throws out your argument saying we are only a grade coz of our ones. and i agree they are big outs amd those players would get a game for us but we will be the same with players away and playing 1s and stuff like that. what about michael muller hes down at strathmore. watta ya reckon on that

never heard of him to be honest, is he 18s??? ill try and get down to watch the praccy match this week should be intresting watching....though use will beat paco quite easily...those players i mentioned would be good if they were playin, not sure how there midfield will go and who will kick there goals now

never heard of him to be honest, is he 18s??? ill try and get down to watch the praccy match this week should be intresting watching....though use will beat paco quite easily...those players i mentioned would be good if they were playin, not sure how there midfield will go and who will kick there goals now
i thought u were playing sorry mate. yeh hes 18's and to be honest we would have to be disappointed if we didnt win easily but who knows its only a praccie both teams will probably be a bit rusty

i thought u were playing sorry mate. yeh hes 18's and to be honest we would have to be disappointed if we didnt win easily but who knows its only a praccie both teams will probably be a bit rusty

yer i reckon it wont be pretty haha, but yer if paco were to get within 7 goals it might be a miracle, has strathmores captain been named???

Remove this Banner Ad

U 18 b grade

Remove this Banner Ad

Back