U 18 b grade

Remove this Banner Ad

N . Fitzpatrick out for 6 with ligament damage in the ankle gud game by both sides and no he didnt kick a bag lmao i think im gunna be a defender now lmao but roys got home by 3 goals had more legs then pacoe

fitzy bad luck, good luck with the recovery mate, paco sidetracked by the umps decisions, got to get that out of their game...probz best match of the year to date, should be contenders for the granny, even all day till last 15 mins, pitty raaf didnt play would of made a HUGE difference but no excuses glenroy wanted it more on the day

yeh, well played by g-roy. The umpires wernt to flash, but was our fault for the multiple 50m's....
Lookin forward to playin u again this season

fitzy bad luck, good luck with the recovery mate, paco sidetracked by the umps decisions, got to get that out of their game...probz best match of the year to date, should be contenders for the granny, even all day till last 15 mins, pitty raaf didnt play would of made a HUGE difference but no excuses glenroy wanted it more on the day

Why didnt Raaf play?

ive got updated newson my ankle its fractured find out wensdy the full extent weather it needs surgery or not but should be out for a month or 2 main thing for me is to be bak for finals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do u rate Roxy now after there easy win over the Roys.

mehh, comps even this year, roxy are ok, good forward line but rest over the ground arent to crash hot apart from gregal,should be good one against paco in a few weeks who made airport west look 2nd rate, taylors lakes look like they have fallen off the pace

a few of the pacoe boys were just being a bit too cocky and some of our boys have short tempers so that sort of shit is bound to happen.

roxy on ballers are good.....
i think that were a threat wen where full strength..
shuld b good game against westy n pacoe i think glenroy didnt expect us to b like we were...!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

U 18 b grade

Remove this Banner Ad

Back