U 18 b grade

Remove this Banner Ad

roxy on ballers are good.....
i think that were a threat wen where full strength..
shuld b good game against westy n pacoe i think glenroy didnt expect us to b like we were...!!!!

westy only beat hadfield by only 4 goals wtf was with that? who are roxys onballers?? cant see em being a threat but i could be wrong, pacos midfield absolutely dominated airport west in clearances, airport west wouldnt have one more than 10-15 for the day...

yer westy had 5 players playen ones..... all good players as welll.....
well i play for roxy n ders me luke salman , n a few others.....
we dominated glenroy in da centre on da wekend but who noes i guess well see wen we play other teamss seen as no one rates us......

yer westy had 5 players playen ones..... all good players as welll.....
well i play for roxy n ders me luke salman , n a few others.....
we dominated glenroy in da centre on da wekend but who noes i guess well see wen we play other teamss seen as no one rates us......

yep true, mickleson is a good pick up 2, take over patane i guess

yer gauci is a gun n valentine. is big lolz...cnt wait to play em...
\wat happen wif airport west use gave em a flogging...??

roxy very gud running side roys a lot of out compared too the game against pacoe when nearly at full strength so will c when finals cum round lol this is fitzy by the way if use cant tell already lmao

westy for flag hahah lick my nuts
havent played no one i played forward second half against them in a praccy kicked 5 on 6 diff spuds no backline no flag i say what use wreckon midfield is ok for westy but shit backlines wont win u games againt saad patane mickleson or myself pipe tarczon kite

roxy very gud running side roys a lot of out compared too the game against pacoe when nearly at full strength so will c when finals cum round lol this is fitzy by the way if use cant tell already lmao

westy for flag hahah lick my nuts
havent played no one i played forward second half against them in a praccy kicked 5 on 6 diff spuds no backline no flag i say what use wreckon midfield is ok for westy but shit backlines wont win u games againt saad patane mickleson or myself pipe tarczon kite

trueeee westy will be shown up u watch, saad aint that good, better forwards in the comp, i must say glenroy backline aint that flash, necati and one of the pipes and thats it, perry had no impact and still kicked 6...its gonna be very very intresting to see who finishes in top spot, the luxury of week off, its between 3 sides i would say

trueeee westy will be shown up u watch, saad aint that good, better forwards in the comp, i must say glenroy backline aint that flash, necati and one of the pipes and thats it, perry had no impact and still kicked 6...its gonna be very very intresting to see who finishes in top spot, the luxury of week off, its between 3 sides i would say

Mate foward line.....Perri, Barney, klewer, D.Meroli(when returns)...perri could be on 55 goals if he didnt give off soo many......The pacoe backline will be at full strenghtin 3 weeks against roxy, Campbell,A.Meroli, Garvin, possbily D.Meroli

LAMBER who r ya u would have to be one of pacoes spud players wouldnt ya or i wouldve heard sum1 tell me who u r
u dont think saad is gud maybe u should try playn on him ur backline got no chance of holding roxy and him and u still pretty much talk ur side up when use lost to us perri kicked 6 against us and thats all use had if he didnt get a kick use probs wouldve been killed so thats not a very gud thing to rely on one player to kick ur goals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LAMBER who r ya u would have to be one of pacoes spud players wouldnt ya or i wouldve heard sum1 tell me who u r
u dont think saad is gud maybe u should try playn on him ur backline got no chance of holding roxy and him and u still pretty much talk ur side up when use lost to us perri kicked 6 against us and thats all use had if he didnt get a kick use probs wouldve been killed so thats not a very gud thing to rely on one player to kick ur goals

yer im one of the spud players fitzy lol....alright ill take that back bout saad he is a good player, ive only seen him once and didnt do much so i prob was just assumin so well see if im right or wrong in a few weeks, we showed on the weekend we dont need perri to kick our goals either..should be a good match against roxy and we should almost be at full strength by then, lookin forward to it ;)

yer im one of the spud players fitzy lol....alright ill take that back bout saad he is a good player, ive only seen him once and didnt do much so i prob was just assumin so well see if im right or wrong in a few weeks, we showed on the weekend we dont need perri to kick our goals either..should be a good match against roxy and we should almost be at full strength by then, lookin forward to it ;)
lol u gunna tell me who u r or u gunna try line up on saad use played tulla pretty hard contest i wreckon pffft

lol u gunna tell me who u r or u gunna try line up on saad use played tulla pretty hard contest i wreckon pffft

yer mate im a chance to line up on him but id rather leave it to prob adam meroli to give him a toweling...we just played shit against tulla, their a pretty cocky side who killed us all day and still couldnt beat us lol...

yer mate im a chance to line up on him but id rather leave it to prob adam meroli to give him a toweling...we just played shit against tulla, their a pretty cocky side who killed us all day and still couldnt beat us lol...

Unlinke GLENROY we can admint we dont play good footy, use always seem to ahve an excuse...love ya fitzy lol

who were paco missin on the w/e?

and roxy on top, i know its early days but remember wen every1 was saying they werent even going to make finals ... fitzy

who were paco missin on the w/e?

and roxy on top, i know its early days but remember wen every1 was saying they werent even going to make finals ... fitzy

sorry do u play in our league therry penola boy:p
roxy didnt even have a team till a week b4 first game so no1 new weather they where even gunna field a side

sorry do u play in our league therry penola boy:p
roxy didnt even have a team till a week b4 first game so no1 new weather they where even gunna field a side

you never said they werent going to field a side, all you said was they werent going to be good at all and the highest they would finish is 6th, be humble fitzy accept you were wrong :p

therry.....S...T...rugglingg lol,we were missin D.Meroli and T.Campbell on the weekend

geeze only missin two players and only beat tulla by 5 goals???
wats going on? wasnt it only a couple of years ago where paco beat the same side by close to 300pts?

geeze only missin two players and only beat tulla by 5 goals???
wats going on? wasnt it only a couple of years ago where paco beat the same side by close to 300pts?

was that the game where we won by 300 and u couldnt even kick a goal hahahaah, na its not the same side, definitely not

was that the game where we won by 300 and u couldnt even kick a goal hahahaah, na its not the same side, definitely not

yeah your right it couldn't b the same side because matt odwyer and phil smith werent playin this time, hahaha damn that goal

Remove this Banner Ad

U 18 b grade

Remove this Banner Ad

Back