U 18 b grade

Remove this Banner Ad

i was watching roxy v tullamarine last week and 33 absalutly towled matty greagal ........ 30 possesions+ he is their only player!!!

yer i played genst tulla on the weekend
number 11 and 33 were pretty good, and their ruckman number 15 was pretty decent aswell, and had another midfielder, number 6 was also decent

i was watching roxy v tullamarine last week and 33 absalutly towled matty greagal ........ 30 possesions+ he is their only player!!!

gave a towling ey was this b4 matty had a cracked rib or????? and how many of them possies were inaffective 29?

Who cares roxy smashed them in the end so stop talking tulla up their not even top 6

omg lmao u took the words out of my mouth, why we talkin bout these tulla kids for? they are front runners, goin gets tough they run... wont finish top 6 or 7 let alone top 5, matty bligh is ok though, should be talkin bout the top teams and how good there players are like raaf :p, im sure gregal would be best player in that team so dont talk him down

glenroy with the legs over taylors lakes on the weekend big game as was westy vrs pacoe knew pacoe would get up easy..........
fitzpatrick called in morning of game kicks 4 wins glenroy the game :)lol.....
watch out for finals if the kid is in form :p......

whos finishing in order now top 5 ne new comments i think taylors could even miss out on 5 atm ......

glenroy with the legs over taylors lakes on the weekend big game as was westy vrs pacoe knew pacoe would get up easy..........
fitzpatrick called in morning of game kicks 4 wins glenroy the game :)lol.....
watch out for finals if the kid is in form :p......

whos finishing in order now top 5 ne new comments i think taylors could even miss out on 5 atm ......

round 12 pascoe vale vs taylors lakes is gonna be a massivee game, taylors lose and they are almost certain 2 miss, pascoe vale lose and top spot could be gone, sydenham real chance now....on last weeks game against esty all westys big guns went missing in the last quarter when the goin got tough, pacoes stars lifted....every single one of valentines goals were when the defender slipped over and he ran into an open goal or just cheap goals, his dad had a fair bit to say on the sidelines 2....he also went missing in the last :p

Pascoe Vale
Westmeadows
Glenroy
Roxbrough Park
Tullamarine

my opinion on top5.., syd and taylors just miss

Pascoe Vale
Roxburgh Park
Westmeadows
Glenroy
Sydenham hillside

pascoe vale to win it, good midfield and very very dangerous forward line
glenroy to play off in the final with paco, very hard at it team
roxy to fall in the prelim but could do well with patane and jellall back possible grand finalists
westy good midfield with hard nut JT but may not have wat it takes
sydenham NO CHANCE makin numbers but who knows!

Pascoe Vale
Roxburgh Park
Westmeadows
Glenroy
Sydenham hillside

pascoe vale to win it, good midfield and very very dangerous forward line
glenroy to play off in the final with paco, very hard at it team
roxy to fall in the prelim but could do well with patane and jellall back possible grand finalists
westy good midfield with hard nut JT but may not have wat it takes
sydenham NO CHANCE makin numbers but who knows!

Taylors lakes = Dark horse very talented squad watch out if they get there best 22 on the park will easily finish top 2 if they had all there guns from day 1.
Tulla got not hope of finals footy and taylors still got pacoe n westy...just remember i quoted taylors are the dark horse of this comp
Top 5
Pacoe(taylors/sydnem)
Glenroy(Sydnem)
Roxy(taylors/sydnem/westy)
Westy(roxy + taylors+ tulla)
Taylors/Sydnem

Glenroy will get a massive percentage boost and area real chance to finish top 2 westy n roxy percentage will fall due to a few tough games will be very interesting at the end of rnd 12 top games that week all possible finals teams playing each other
Pacoe-taylors
Glenroy-sydnem
roxy-westy

Taylors lakes = Dark horse very talented squad watch out if they get there best 22 on the park will easily finish top 2 if they had all there guns from day 1.
Tulla got not hope of finals footy and taylors still got pacoe n westy...just remember i quoted taylors are the dark horse of this comp
Top 5
Pacoe(taylors/sydnem)
Glenroy(Sydnem)
Taylors/Sydnem

Glenroy will get a massive percentage boost and area real chance to finish top 2 westy n roxy percentage will fall due to a few tough games will be very interesting at the end of rnd 12 top games that week all possible finals teams playing each other
Pacoe-taylors
Glenroy-sydnem
roxy-westy
i agree on this top 5 taylors i agree dark horse if everyone is on the park may be too late for that though there nearly out of the race if lose to roxy,,,westy and pacoe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i agree on this top 5 taylors i agree dark horse if everyone is on the park may be too late for that though there nearly out of the race if lose to roxy,,,westy and pacoe

taylors lakes have really shot themselves in the foot with their poor start, especially the loss to airport west, will really cost em

Top 5
Pacoe(taylors/sydnem)
Glenroy(Sydnem)
Taylors/Sydnem

Pacoe-taylors
Glenroy-sydnem
roxy-westy

taylors lakes with their best 22 are the best team in the comp howeve pacco look like the team to beat at the moment glenory are a tough team and look like they are going to be very strong in the finals with fitzy coming back i think it will be a pacco v glenory granny. the top 4 spots are cemented and 5th spot out of taylors lakes, sydenaham and tullamrine. tulla may nt be the best side but they are decent and they have a good run hom which my leave them with jsut enough wins on the board to squeeze into the finals they r the major underdogs.

top 5
pacco
westy
glenroy
roxy
taylors lakes/sydenham/tulla

taylors lakes with their best 22 are the best team in the comp howeve pacco look like the team to beat at the moment glenory are a tough team and look like they are going to be very strong in the finals with fitzy coming back i think it will be a pacco v glenory granny. the top 4 spots are cemented and 5th spot out of taylors lakes, sydenaham and tullamrine. tulla may nt be the best side but they are decent and they have a good run hom which my leave them with jsut enough wins on the board to squeeze into the finals they r the major underdogs.

top 5
pacco
westy
glenroy
roxy
taylors lakes/sydenham/tulla

yer i reken taylors are the best team but i think if roxy beat westy they will finish top 2........
with patane n jellal coming back in next few weeks hopefully shuld give the team the small boost they need.

Who were Pascoe missing against East Keilor. Apparently East had 5 or 6 of there best 10 out so just wondering why Paco didn't win more convincingly.

Who were Pascoe missing against East Keilor. Apparently East had 5 or 6 of there best 10 out so just wondering why Paco didn't win more convincingly.

Matt Perri, brent fitzgerald(barney), shit game by pacoe n still got away with a 8 goal win at aground where there was no middle, if matt n barney played the score would have been doubled they didnt have a backmen that could keep perri to less then 8

I heard East Keilor were missing Stephan Galbo (VC), Adam Decata (VC), Andrew Zigler (C), Gianni Versaci and Michael Penissi. All in the teams top 10 players, the games result would've been a much different story if East had those players.

What's happened to the Meroli brothers havn't heard much about them in a while?

I heard East Keilor were missing Stephan Galbo (VC), Adam Decata (VC), Andrew Zigler (C), Gianni Versaci and Michael Penissi. All in the teams top 10 players, the games result would've been a much different story if East had those players.

LOL....perri and barney 10 times better than these kids, if they played like raaf said we woulda won by 15 goals, not to mention jamal ali dean tydell and tom watterson didnt play,never heard of these 5 kids....hopefully these 5 kids are back for finals for east keilor :rolleyes:....i think we only won by 46 points because we werent reallly intrested in this game lol

Who are all these unknowns you speak of lol

Remove this Banner Ad

U 18 b grade

Remove this Banner Ad

Back