U 18 b grade

Remove this Banner Ad

Perri is easily the best player in the under 18 comp, if he had of played 18s all year he would win the b&f by a street. Shame he has red hair though

Perri is easily the best player in the under 18 comp, if he had of played 18s all year he would win the b&f by a street. Shame he has red hair though

hahaha good call gaz, heard about the fight with sydenham and glenroy, heard it was a fair brawl, pipe brothers were fairly involved,sydenham have a good chance to go all the way, will see if they are the real deal this week if they can get over pacco who will be looking forward to bounce back after there shocker against roxy

hahaha good call gaz, heard about the fight with sydenham and glenroy, heard it was a fair brawl, pipe brothers were fairly involved,sydenham have a good chance to go all the way, will see if they are the real deal this week if they can get over pacco who will be looking forward to bounce back after there shocker against roxy

lol it was a fair brawl lol just ask a few sydnaham guys who cum off worse for wear lol.... the goon brothers haha gud one lol..... im telln ya u had sydnaham and glenroy and roxy full strength all year there was ur top 3 ...
the standard and hardness of glenroy vs sydnaham was a real finals game pacoe better watch out cause there on a run ......
and if i didnt kick 3 goals 7 i think wed beat pacoe pretty easily this weekend but i say syndaham will be far to gud for pacoe 5 to 10 goal winners sorry red n black :(...........

sooo whos going to win best in comp it will be good to see who come out the winner it should be a real close on a lot of big names this year.

who do use think are in for a chance i got a few who can all win it!

J.Taylor (westy)
R.Rachrache (pacco)
D.Mastrogiovani (taylors lakes)
M.Gregal (roxy)
M.Bligh (tulla)
A.Saad (roxy)
A.Meroli (pacco)
D.Meroli (pacco)
D. Tancredi (sydenham)
P.King (glenroy)

D.Barakat (glenroy)
his got as much chance as me winning the bnf in comp lol.......
p king will be up there probs best player n hardest in comp

wheres valentine pretty sure hell poll in nearly everygame so watch out jt mite steel alot of his votes if all agree

lol it was a fair brawl lol just ask a few sydnaham guys who cum off worse for wear lol.... the goon brothers haha gud one lol..... im telln ya u had sydnaham and glenroy and roxy full strength all year there was ur top 3 ...
the standard and hardness of glenroy vs sydnaham was a real finals game pacoe better watch out cause there on a run ......
and if i didnt kick 3 goals 7 i think wed beat pacoe pretty easily this weekend but i say syndaham will be far to gud for pacoe 5 to 10 goal winners sorry red n black :(...........

u will see a farrrr different side put on the park this week than wat pacoe put on against roxy, will be some big ins ;), though will be a very hard game comin up against in form team of comp...pacoe better bring there running game, justin taylor or raaf rachrache will be top 2 but jt might win it cause raaf missed some games cause he played 1s a few times....valentine wont poll many cause goal kickers dont get recognized, same with saad

rumour is that matt perri and barney are dropping down from the seniors to add to the already formidable lineup pascoe vale will have including meroli's x 2 back into the side

if budiono gets off his striking charge i can't see them losing

Fair fight it was apart from the 20 or so glenroy supporters who jumped the fence to attack 2 sydenham players. Cmon Aaron l thought you were better than that. Glenroy player punching a female fan in the face, your runner telling the goon brothers to drop no. 14 ( who played a great game ) on his ass is not what finals footy is about:thumbsdown:Spoke to stixy yesterday and l tell ya mate, dont expect to see him back next year:D Anyway, it will be interesting to see what the verdict is with the EDFL investigating officer. He will be speaking to the Goon brothers and also 4-5 sydenham players this week.:thumbsu:
Could you tell us what your coach said after the game Aaron cos l heard he wasnt to happy with the goons and no 2:mad:

just to clear things up heart break kid this is nathan fitzpatrick lol........
i keep hearing so many stories bout this fite im 1000% sure no glenroy player hit a woman cause i was rite next to it......
dunno who 14 was but none of us where targeting him........
stix wont play footy of course dont think half of us will i shall be in england or ireland:)................
and the coach wasnt happy with ne of us we did cop a massive spray which was there to do....... dunno who no 2 is but pretty sure no1 else was singled out

just to clear things up heart break kid this is nathan fitzpatrick lol........
i keep hearing so many stories bout this fite im 1000% sure no glenroy player hit a woman cause i was rite next to it......
dunno who 14 was but none of us where targeting him........
stix wont play footy of course dont think half of us will i shall be in england or ireland:)................
and the coach wasnt happy with ne of us we did cop a massive spray which was there to do....... dunno who no 2 is but pretty sure no1 else was singled out

Yeh your right fitzy, there was nothing in it :rolleyes: Dont fret mate lm just trying to stir the pot. Wont be at the games this week but my tips are :
Pascoe Vale vs Sydenham Hillside by 31pts
Roxy Park vs West Meadows by 75pts
Enjoy the footy boys

Dont be 2 sure rumor has it sharks are getting all their injured players back this week:confused: dunno who they are heard it at school?? so pacoe might not be a shoe in as they think.... just had a look at the sharks teams 4 the year on the edfl website and they have had a different team just about every week...they hav had many ins and outs 2wards the end of the yr. mb they are starting 2 cum good at the right end of the yr?? wonder how their terrible coach is feeling knowin tht his players will be making him look good again!! Go Paco in a close 1

Dont be 2 sure rumor has it sharks are getting all their injured players back this week:confused: dunno who they are heard it at school?? so pacoe might not be a shoe in as they think.... just had a look at the sharks teams 4 the year on the edfl website and they have had a different team just about every week...they hav had many ins and outs 2wards the end of the yr. mb they are starting 2 cum good at the right end of the yr?? wonder how their terrible coach is feeling knowin tht his players will be making him look good again!! Go Paco in a close 1

Pacoe cant be a shoe in we lost to them by 3 goals 4 weeks ago sydnem are no pushovers, i know they have a little midfielder number 5 who is out with an ankle care to share on the INS?

i dunno names 4 sure but kno they r match winning players coz they hav won games 4 them in the past...number 5 played on the w/e and there was nufin wrong wif him!!! hes a gun!! but wont b able 2 help em...paco should still do it on the bit!! the players cumin in must b AFL players 4 them 2 hav any chance this week!! cnt see perry gettin dropped from the 1s and barney will rip them apart again if he plays!! Bye: paco...stright in2 the prelim

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i dunno names 4 sure but kno they r match winning players coz they hav won games 4 them in the past...number 5 played on the w/e and there was nufin wrong wif him!!! hes a gun!! but wont b able 2 help em...paco should still do it on the bit!! the players cumin in must b AFL players 4 them 2 hav any chance this week!! cnt see perry gettin dropped from the 1s and barney will rip them apart again if he plays!! Bye: paco...stright in2 the prelim

u and heartbreak kid are both tossers, why are use saying each week that ur team is gonna lose??? rigga u are the runner for sydenham or u were against pacoe! u trying to get everyone to talk ur teaM up or something??
how can sydenham have injured matchwinners to come in? the only team that would have match winners to come in would be pascoe vale with 4 of there best 5 out

u and heartbreak kid are both tossers, why are use saying each week that ur team is gonna lose??? rigga u are the runner for sydenham or u were against pacoe! u trying to get everyone to talk ur teaM up or something??
how can sydenham have injured matchwinners to come in? the only team that would have match winners to come in would be pascoe vale with 4 of there best 5 out

TOOK THE WORDS OUT OF MY MOUTH :)

should be a gooood game this
week im tipping itll be really close agan hopefully barney and perrrrii cum bak in raaf im playing for sure this
weeek:)

Whats with you lamber, your use of the word tosser is a fantastic analogy of yourself mate. All l did is tip pacco because they should be to experienced for the sydenham boys. The sharks are playing in there first finals campaign and would probably not have expected to win last week, so l think pacco will catch them napping at windy hill. Perri kicked 8 and tydel was good last time but l think raaf, meroli and temel were quiet and lm not sure if the sharks can shut them out again.
l will say this boys.....sydenham are missing 3 very good players who are injured so lets not make excuses about who is in or out. lts 22 vs 22 and thats all that counts. This is my last post for a while so let me say this about the teams...
WEST MEADOWS- Good team but lm still not convinced. Saw them against Lakes and couldnt match there running game. Could go out in straight sets
PASCOE VALE- very classy team who move the ball well out of defence. Will go close
ROXY- The team to beat. They can be an enigma but have been the best side 2 years ina row ( excl. West Coburg )
Glenroy- Hardest team by far but not the quickest. Not suited on the harder grounds and ran out of legs in last quarter.
SYDENHAM- Make no mistake that they are a good side but not up to it just yet. They will push pacco most of the day but will fall short. Good backline and good onballers.
Well thats it for me and in a nutshell lm tipping Roxy to win GF by 30 pts vs Pacco:thumbsu:

Whats with you lamber, your use of the word tosser is a fantastic analogy of yourself mate. All l did is tip pacco because they should be to experienced for the sydenham boys. The sharks are playing in there first finals campaign and would probably not have expected to win last week, so l think pacco will catch them napping at windy hill. Perri kicked 8 and tydel was good last time but l think raaf, meroli and temel were quiet and lm not sure if the sharks can shut them out again.
l will say this boys.....sydenham are missing 3 match winners who are injured so lets not make excuses about who is in or out. lts 22 vs 22 and thats all that counts. This is my last post for a while so let me say this about the teams...
WEST MEADOWS- Good team but lm still not convinced. Saw them against Lakes and couldnt match there running game. Could go out in straight sets
PASCOE VALE- very classy team who move the ball well out of defence. Will go close
ROXY- The team to beat. They can be an enigma but have been the best side 2 years ina row ( excl. West Coburg )
Glenroy- Hardest team by far but not the quickest. Not suited on the harder grounds and ran out of legs in last quarter.
SYDENHAM- Make no mistake that they are a good side but not up to it just yet. They will push pacco most of the day but will fall short. Good backline and good onballers.
Well thats it for me and in a nutshell lm tipping Roxy to win GF by 30 pts vs Pacco:thumbsu:

yer not a bad summary, can anyone tell me who these 3 matchwinners are?????????????????? im dyinggg to know :rolleyes:

pascoe vale will be tested this week - i havnt seen sydenhams team however since waterson went o/s they have probably lacked an inforcer in the midfield and will desperately need fitgerald back from the seniors to add some much needed "grunt" into the team. they have class but need a couple more in and unders to win this flag

i tip paco with "barney", he might mean the difference - also if tydell can win or break even in the ruck that will b a deciding factor

can anoyone confirm if d meroli is playing with pacco this weekend or with cannons?

i saw he was named on bench for cannons in todays paper, does anyone think it hinders pacco's chances if he doesnt play?

Remove this Banner Ad

U 18 b grade

Remove this Banner Ad

Back