U19 U/19 North2

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha thanks for the words of wisdom. I don't mind a bit of friction on this, makes it more interesting. As for bomberbill, i think he is still a bit sour after the defeat yesterday....

I don't want to say too much Robbo, otherwise i might be open to all sorts of criticism but i will say that i reckon this'll be a cracker of a game, with both sides fielding full or close enough to full sides. May the better team win.....

What defeat you knob??

Why would i go watch your shit team play

A lot of lip coming from you mate, the majority of it unwarranted. As far as i can gather, you're a xavs man, harvestar a nobs boy. Can I remind you of the touch up the nobs boys gave your lads in these teams only encounter this season? Time for you to pipe down i reckon champ. ;)

last i heard ivanhoe were a team of super stars. and regardless of whether or not they hit the piss the night before, and regardless of how many of them train, AND regardless of how many of them are smoking before/during/after the match they manage to get the job done... and find second spot?
and all without a first team to drop players
*cough* xavier
*cough* st bernards

still plenty of time for magic to happen, but enough flak on the hoes

last i heard ivanhoe were a team of super stars. and regardless of whether or not they hit the piss the night before, and regardless of how many of them train, AND regardless of how many of them are smoking before/during/after the match they manage to get the job done... and find second spot?
*cough* xavier
*cough* st bernards

I can say honestly that st bernards have not dropped players from there ones this year so that there 2's can get a win.

Even if they had it would of been pointless as the 2's havent been in a position where they've had the chance to make finals and also it would have disadvantaged there ones who have been playing to prevent relegation from the premier section

*cough* xavier
*cough* st bernards

tell me numbnuts the point of dropping players
1. when the side has no chance of making finals and
2. when the premier team are fighting relagation.
if we were dropping players i think we wouldve beaten your side by 100 points
that comment really shows your ignorance
yeh ivanhoe is a team of superstars who play for themselves and not for the team

tell me numbnuts the point of dropping players
1. when the side has no chance of making finals and
2. when the premier team are fighting relagation.
if we were dropping players i think we wouldve beaten your side by 100 points
that comment really shows your ignorance
yeh ivanhoe is a team of superstars who play for themselves and not for the team

Keep bagging the Hoes - the boys love it!! they may not have a firsts 19's to drop players back from, but they will get a few back from the senior 1's team as they get senior players back.....soon.

So what if they love a beer, smoke and good time - enjoying a great club with great mats is an important part of ammo footy.

I think when the heat is on in the finals they will give a good account of themselves. Will they win it? who knows? I won my under 19's flag from fourth spot and played a team we had not beaten all year.

Still a fair effort from a group that all played under 17's last year and have another year next year in under 19's to go.

Go Hoes - Chump.

Tips for this week:

Ivanhoe over Aquinas by 8......... Not sure why but just a feeling
NOBS over Rupo by 4..........This will be either very close or a massive blowout. Both teams playing for a finals spot
Xavs over Emmaus by 23.........Too much class for the Burwood boys
Old Geelong over Therry by 13..........Only because i want this result
Bernards over Reds by 35..........Bernard's are a better team than the ladder shows

Tips for this week:

NOBS over Rupo by 4..........This will be either very close or a massive blowout. Both teams playing for a finals spot
Bernards over Reds by 35..........Bernard's are a better team than the ladder shows

Ok, my tips for this week:

This is a great game to show where these two teams are at coming into finals. I'm looking forward to seeing if Ivanhoe can take it to the premiership favourites. Unfortunately for them I think Aqunias might be too good here. But if they do lose, the choking sounds from Ringwood will start being heard all the way over in Sunbury, Aquinas by 5 goals.
Rupo are at home, a massive advantage, so i wouldn't be surprised to see them get this one over NOBS. NOBS proved they still want to play finals last week, but I've just got a gut feeling about Rupo, by 4 points
Xavs are storming into the finals at this stage of the year, while Emmaus seem to have lost their good form. Last time they met it the game was drawn after the siren. Just coz i can I reckon it'll happen again. Tied game
Therry have a bit to prove this week, and Old Geelong are the worst performing team in the comp at the moment. Therry with ease, 7 goals.
St Bernards are clearly ruing their poor start to the year, however a good 100 point thumping of Fitzroy will make them feel slightly better. St B's by 102 points.

Tips for this week:

Tips:

Aquinas v Ivanhoe - Match of the round... yet i can see Aquinas doing this very easy over the second placed side in the comp... Aquinas by 40
Rupo v NOBS - Whoever losses this match will not be playing finals this year... i can see NOBS winning hear and will hope to add some percentage.... NOBS by 35
Xavs v Emmaus - Xavs back to the ground where they beat Aquinas... Xavs by 25
Therry v OGS - OGS are easily the team with the worst form in the comp...Therry by 30 and take one more step to finals football
Fitzroy v Bernards - Fitzroy didn't want to be at straddy in the second half last week and Bernards are showing some form at the wrong end of the season for them... Bernards by 50

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tips:

Rupo v NOBS - Whoever losses this match will not be playing finals this year... i can see NOBS winning hear and will hope to add some percentage.... NOBS by 35

You're just trying to stir the pot. Show us a little respect. I'll not post for the rest of the year if Rupo lose by more than 35 points. I think Rupo will win and hopefully add a little percentage with a comfortable margin.

pinchen-hogg number 28 for fitzroy is clearly the best in the league -

pincho

The only player that i remembered fro the reds was either 49 or 39, who was the biggest smart arse getting around in the league.

That being said at least he had fun in a losing team which many people would find hard to do and the Reds as a whole carried themselves well as a team.

1 from Ivanhoe
7 from Xavs
23 from Aquainas

All forwards I know but all change the game for their team like a Carey or Brown in minutes

Tips for this week:

Big weekend of football. Here's my thoughts:

Aquinas to beat Ivanhoe by 5 goals. Aquinas will be looking to make a point leading into finals over one of the contenders.
NOBs over Rupo by 23 points. Should be a crackerjack game, with both sides having a lot to play for. I think NOBs bigger bodies will prevail in a game with finals like pressure.
Xavs to beat Emmaus by 6 goals. Too much quality and too close to the finals for the Xavs boys to slip up.
Therry over OGs by 8 goals. Wheels have fallen off at the oggery, but hope they can pull something out of the hat and do the NOBs boys a favour.
Bernards by 10 goals over Reds. Bernards to continue with their good form.

Found a picture of the crazy rupo mother from the sidelines...

sdo3us.jpg

Found a picture of the crazy rupo mother from the sidelines...

sdo3us.jpg

Isn't this the eminent White House correspondent seen on the Denton Show recently? I don't think she's related to any of the Rupo players although I'd be proud to call her my mum. High ethical standards and doesn't crack the shits when she's losing.

Which idiot were you today?

Isn't this the eminent White House correspondent seen on the Denton Show recently? I don't think she's related to any of the Rupo players although I'd be proud to call her my mum. High ethical standards and doesn't crack the shits when she's losing.

Which idiot were you today?

Better team won on the day, and it was a shame it had to end on a sour note. That lady did have a fair mouth on her, and some of our players probably deserved a mouthful. I think today highlights how bigger rivalry both teams share.

By the way did anyone else think that umpire was a tool?

Better team won on the day, and it was a shame it had to end on a sour note. That lady did have a fair mouth on her, and some of our players probably deserved a mouthful. I think today highlights how bigger rivalry both teams share.

By the way did anyone else think that umpire was a tool?

I assume your talking about the older umpire. No doubt he's a thespian because he enjoys centre stage. Has too much to say and get's involved too much. Not the type of umpiring I like.

I enjoyed the game which seemed to follow the pattern of the first game. Rupo jumped out well. NOBs pegged us back in the second quarter. The third quarter was Rupo's and the last looked like it would belong to NOBs. However Rupo found a little extra when it counted. A great win.

I'm not going into hard about the finish but the front on hit of the Rupo player with his head over the ball was dangerous and unwarranted. The player concerned should be thankful he didn't cause a serious injury.

It looks an impossible task for either side to make the finals given Therry's flogging of OGs but it' still mathematically possible.

Whatever the result, I've seen a great bunch of kids this year who'll be good players for the Under 19 ones next year.

The only player that i remembered fro the reds was either 49 or 39, who was the biggest smart arse getting around in the league.

That being said at least he had fun in a losing team which many people would find hard to do and the Reds as a whole carried themselves well as a team.

1 from Ivanhoe
7 from Xavs
23 from Aquainas

All forwards I know but all change the game for their team like a Carey or Brown in minutes

Whose 7 from Xavier? Xavs are looking like a shoe in for Grand Final victory. Pure dedication, i've seen these kents on the track, they are still doing 400's even now. Not only that the whole team showed how tough they are with serial beatdowns/ UFC at "alcolympics" on saturday. I would bet my family they will walk away with the victory or at least kill some people trying. If you don't believe me just look at Schembri...

Remove this Banner Ad

U19 U/19 North2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back