U19 U/19 North2

Remove this Banner Ad

Finals Eligability

U/19 - Where a club is represented in a match in the finals of the senior grade or reserve gradeon the same day or same weekend the 6 match provision shall not apply

where a club has two under 19 teams a player must not have played more than 10matches eith the u/19 (1) side to play in the (2) team

i reckon we might see the best two teams in the competition play in the 1st semi going on that

So ur saying that Old Xavs n Therry are the two best teams in the comp

Finals Eligability

U/19 - Where a club is represented in a match in the finals of the senior grade or reserve gradeon the same day or same weekend the 6 match provision shall not apply

where a club has two under 19 teams a player must not have played more than 10matches eith the u/19 (1) side to play in the (2) team

i reckon we might see the best two teams in the competition play in the 1st semi going on that

well goin by that i reckon i would say look out for therrry boys, meatdogs are us

how's that getting ahead of ourselves. never expected them to win a premiership, just had the numbers for two sides and didnt want to turn away willing players

i think xavs will take it out this year, if they have the side in from saturday they will be hard to beat. xavs and aquinas in the grand final is my prediction

Xavs still have a few injured players that could slot back in. Tough times at the selection table. Will be some very unlucky blokes.

Any changes for therry?

Either way Xavs n Therry will be match of the round, and i think one of the two will win the flag.

Ivanhoe's key forward is back and will pose problems for Aquinas. Would love to see Aquinas get done

we had a list of at least 18 every week, usually with a bench. seeing you didn't play against us more than 3 times this year its unlikely you can comment on our numbers "most weeks"

sorry to rain on your parade but your use of quotation marks or inverted commas are completely wrong. "..." usually means your quoting some directly. the man your referring to merely said "barely ever", if you are gonna stick to your guns and say "most weeks" i suggest next time you use the more relaxed and nearly as effective 'most weeks'. this emphasizes your point and allows you to use some form grammar.

i hope mum and dad bought you some good footy boots because they certainly didn't cough up enough for an education. stay safe my main uneducated man.

I'm sorry but I didn't realise using incorrect punctuation was such a problem. You understood my meaning and I made the point that my club was able to field a team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sorry to rain on your parade but your use of quotation marks or inverted commas are completely wrong. "..." usually means your quoting some directly. the man your referring to merely said "barely ever", if you are gonna stick to your guns and say "most weeks" i suggest next time you use the more relaxed and nearly as effective 'most weeks'. this emphasizes your point and allows you to use some form grammar.

i hope mum and dad bought you some good footy boots because they certainly didn't cough up enough for an education. stay safe my main uneducated man.
If you're going to have a go at someone, at least use the correct 'your'

can we please move on. who gives a rat's toss bag about punctuation

Agreed, let's talk footy.

My Tips:

Aquinas quite comfortable over Ivanhoe. After last week, although we were thrashed, i find it hard to see Ivanhoe getting past them. Aquinas by 27.

Xavs will romp this one in i reckon. Peaking at the right time, whilst Therry are a bunch of pretenders. Xavs by 45.

My Tips:

Aquinas quite comfortable over Ivanhoe. After last week, although we were thrashed, i find it hard to see Ivanhoe getting past them. Aquinas by 27.

Xavs will romp this one in i reckon. Peaking at the right time, whilst Therry are a bunch of pretenders. Xavs by 45.

the meatdog is back

My Tips:

The big question all year has been will Aquinas choke?

They have history of dominating all year then falling over at the end of the season when it counts. I still rate them over Ivanhoe, so will tip them, and by a good 40 points, but I think Ivanhoe is better off playing Aquinas than Xav's at the moment.

Xav's should smash Therry. They are in good form, and have more contributors, even with half their side still coming back from injuries. Therry were very lucky to make finals, and even with the infamous 'Meatdog' back Xav's will be too good. Xav's by 52.

Feel free to rate my punctuation btw....

He's just a footballer...just a bit bigger than most. Doesn't look out of place in Therry's seniors. Almost wouldn't look out of place at an over 28's night

Schembri might play on him....now that is worth the price of admission

The question is has the 'meatdog' played less than 10 games in the seniors???

Remove this Banner Ad

U19 U/19 North2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back