U18 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys arent giving the altona team enough credit. There are a good sort down there. Enough crap about their midflied, not being able to compete with last years, yes last year altona had a good midfiled. but so what? its a different year, and altona once again have a good midfiled. it takes 18 player to win a game anyway. and this season altona have plenty of talent.

A game of football isnt one by a single player or select group of key players, but by everyone making a contest and beating their oponent. Theres many ways to shut down a player getting abit of the ball, first you can tag him, stick like glue. Or next time he goes near the ball you just hit him so f**ken hard! that their too scared to go near it again fearing there gunna get hurt. This tactic works well againts teams which have a few soft c**ks like williamstown. Altona picked up two of their hardest ball getters.

Altona and werribee have such a big rivaly becasue there matches are so hard and physical, really testing each other. These two will be the ones to beat all year.:thumbsu:

I heard altona has got St Albans this week?

ROUND ONE:
Werribee Vs Hoppers
St Albans Vs Port Colts
Spotswood Vs Altona
Wyndhamvale Vs Williamstown

ROUND TWO:
Port Colts Vs Wyndhamvale
Hoppers Vs Spotswood
Williamstown Vs St Albans
Altona Vs Werribee

ROUND THREE:
Werribee Vs Wyndhamvale
Hoppers Vs Willy
Spotswood Vs St Albans
Altona Vs Port Colts

ROUND FOUR:
Port Colts Vs Werribee
St Albans Vs Hoppers
Williamstown Vs Spotswood
Wyndhamvale Vs Altona

**** do u know who every1 will be playin in 5 years time?
no1 has no clue ive been hearing a different team vsing eachother eachday
so shhhh and wait till wednesday gosshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

spewing, tough first month for Vales.
oh well chance to prove we are the battlers of the comp. etc.

You arent just gunna have a tough first month! your gunna have a tough whole year!! gettin slaughtered everyweek....

and the only battle for yous is the battle of thoughts inside your head, when you keep thinking " I Should Have Moved to Werribe"

You arent just gunna have a tough first month! your gunna have a tough whole year!! gettin slaughtered everyweek....

and the only battle for yous is the battle of thoughts inside your head, when you keep thinking " I Should Have Moved to Werribe"

haha funny man
unlike Altona there's a fair bit of loyalty and pride associated with playing for WV.
might be the thing that gets us across the line against front runners like yourselves.

good post bachar its good to see some people stay loyal to there club and dont just leave chasing the 'bigger name clubs' bachar what do you think about majak maybe playing this week?

good post bachar its good to see some people stay loyal to there club and dont just leave chasing the 'bigger name clubs' bachar what do you think about majak maybe playing this week?

I'd like to say no chance but you can never be 100% sure...very very unlikely that he'll play for WV.

**** do u know who every1 will be playin in 5 years time?
no1 has no clue ive been hearing a different team vsing eachother eachday
so shhhh and wait till wednesday gosshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i think this one is right cause on our newsletter it has us playing altona.

st albans dont have a team though i dont think ??
so easy first round for port colts, put their one and only win on the board for the year.

Wooden spoon: port colts/st albans
League b+f: Alex Vivoda/Daniel Pagnocollo
'Coleman': Cam DAltera

haha funny man
unlike Altona there's a fair bit of loyalty and pride associated with playing for WV.
might be the thing that gets us across the line against front runners like yourselves.

unlike altona :confused: could you specify any unloyal players from Altona?

Its pretty stupid to call Altona unloyal, unless you got some solid proff and names to back up that claim..............?

yeh **** yas all :).
see how they all go this year, struggle ;)
even my mates at hoppers agree

im might be going to wacth the hoppers macth this week, just wondering what number you are so i can see how good you go?
do you rekon you will do alright this week (hoppers a team)?

Altona is the most loyal club in the comp. tight group of players there. The only thing tighter than the altona boys is a nuns c*nt.

Front runners, altona? i dunno what altona your talking about, but everyone there is a ball getter, no show ponys. altona is full of work horses getting the hard balls.....

the word around town is that altona have grabbed another gun player from willi, his names tim cassar, they say his an alright little nuget, any one know anything about this? whats he like?

unlike altona :confused: could you specify any unloyal players from Altona?

Its pretty stupid to call Altona unloyal, unless you got some solid proff and names to back up that claim..............?

hard to imagine blokes like tedesco, solarino, 'vee', zuzek, cassar etc. having great sense of pride and loyalty, having hated the club for many years previously.

Front runners, altona? i dunno what altona your talking about, but everyone there is a ball getter, no show ponys. altona is full of work horses getting the hard balls.....

I meant front runners of the competition...towards the top of the ladder.

im might be going to wacth the hoppers macth this week, just wondering what number you are so i can see how good you go?
do you rekon you will do alright this week (hoppers a team)?
dunno wat numbr yet mate..
my mates at wezza reckon they r lookin good, personally this year is the best team ive ever played in so i reckon it will be a good match..
tough early

(Log in to remove this ad.)

solarino is loyal to his club. He was an altona boy originaly. he just found his way back home after some years wondering around lost at willi

the people doing the 18's fixture at the wrfl must be f***en retarted.

for round one they got altona vs spotty at spotty. and St albans vs Port Colts at st albans.

then in the seniors its spotty vs port colts and altona vs St Alban. the 18's usually play the same teams as the seniors. :confused:

Is this some type of mistake? whos got some info?

solarino is loyal to his club. He was an altona boy originaly. he just found his way back home after some years wondering around lost at willi

hmm interesting you say that coz cam d'altera was originally an altona boy aswell and he looks like he hasnt been lost at willy....

solarino isnt anything flash, his head gets bigger as everyday passes aswell as his weight...:D

hmm interesting you say that coz cam d'altera was originally an altona boy aswell and he looks like he hasnt been lost at willy....

solarino isnt anything flash, his head gets bigger as everyday passes aswell as his weight...:D
finall sum1 that knows wat they're (Y)

rofl at the solarino comment im laughin at the fact u wudnt say it to his face?
lol i thought so **** head im guessin wen u vs A.V u will say it to him ill mention it to him?
SO WAT IF IM FROM A.V
nd oi ******** i *** ur mums **** everynight wat im not scared **** head hahahahaha wat scared of the new boys we gettin down to altona eyy?
c******** hahahaha A.V A.V A.V u cut at our hand signals aswell **** head mother ****er wat ur ****ed ***** ****ter go **** ur dad s ass ********

lol i thought so **** head im guessin wen u vs A.V u will say it to him ill mention it to him?
SO WAT IF IM FROM A.V
nd oi ******** i *** ur mums **** everynight wat im not scared **** head hahahahaha wat scared of the new boys we gettin down to altona eyy?
c******** hahahaha A.V A.V A.V u cut at our hand signals aswell **** head mother ****er wat ur ****ed ***** ****ter go **** ur dad s ass ********

:thumbsu:

SO WAT IF IM FROM A.V
:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back