U18 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
mate, this season hoppers crossing football club- much improved outfit!
unlike the last few years we hav more depth nd a lot more toughness.
pumped!!!!

more depth and more toughness?
i'll give you that,
but coming from what you have had in the past... "10 years", i rekon you might need a LOT MORE depth and your toughness wont be close to werribee or altonas so,

hoppers this year. will come 3rd, but with many very BIG loses at the hands of altona and wezza.

mate, this season hoppers crossing football club- much improved outfit!
unlike the last few years we hav more depth nd a lot more toughness.
pumped!!!!

lol yeah no worriess.. every1 talk up hoppers like there god every year but yet they fail. the day they are good then ill believe it dont get me wrong the will be god damn hard to be at home but i dont think they will be as strong playing away like at soliders against werribee, no chance there

Altona wouldnt have too many more players to come back in i wouldnt have thougt whereas it appears the werribee team may have a few to come back. Far better game than the Hoppers - Willy game the week before but the real stuff starts this week

I'm not sure on which werribe players who are coming back, but im assuming your talking about the 8+ missing from jets.
but i dont count players missing from jets...
last year altona had 6 players missing from jets for nearly the entire season, and not at one stage was there the 'chance' of the 7 playing back in the one game. At the most, 2 played in anyone game, and they where the same two- Dion Lawson and Sean Tighe(who more likely then not will get drafted). Both those two 'should' be 18's this year but are the jets!

Wezza will get a few players back no doubt, but no a considerable or dramatic amount.

Altona had players out aswell, 4 who will be in the starting 18.

Both teams with full teams, will be the top two teams in the competition without a doubt,
noone can say who will win, its to close to call.

i'll give you that,
but coming from what you have had in the past... "10 years", i rekon you might need a LOT MORE depth and your toughness wont be close to werribee or altonas so,

hoppers this year. will come 3rd, but with many very BIG loses at the hands of altona and wezza.

i still think its too early to choose who will finish where! the correct estimate will be wen every1 has vsed eachother once and then know how every team plays im still wanting to know how willi or even spotty will go u cant back up teams like altona nd wezza and even hoppers without seein there other teams full poteintal on a day?
just say one thing tho i do know finally this year will be even not like the last couple of years where it was always the dominate altona wezza and willi to compete for the cup

i still think its too early to choose who will finish where! the correct estimate will be wen every1 has vsed eachother once and then know how every team plays im still wanting to know how willi or even spotty will go u cant back up teams like altona nd wezza and even hoppers without seein there other teams full poteintal on a day?
just say one thing tho i do know finally this year will be even not like the last couple of years where it was always the dominate altona wezza and willi to compete for the cup

fare call sphetim...
but i have to disagree, this year will be like all other years, uneven....

We are looking at Wezza Altona Willi and Hoppers as the top four (pretty hard to argue that, regardless of seeing whoever play), with Wezza and Altona being the stand out two
(from what i have heard on this). The others teams...? Albion (will be shocking), Glen orden (i dont even know if they are playin), Spotty (not worth mentioning), St Albans?(i've heard they dont have a team) and i have heard the Vales with be allright(but allright at best)
4 teams will stand out
with 2 standing out over them
Altona and Werribee.

i was at the altona game and i noticed when number 1 and a few other boys kicked a goal they did the a.v sign.. wat tossers.. they are absolute ******s who deserve to get there head kicked in.. just wonderin wat ur opinion on the topic is???

Agree, what a bunch of ****ing tossers.

How dare they show a bit of heart and pride in thier club

:rolleyes:

i'll give you that,

lol yeh ok. defs finish top 3 but no way altona nd werribee will flog us.
how can u say that anyway? havent seen us play :S

fare call sphetim...
but i have to disagree, this year will be like all other years, uneven....

We are looking at Wezza Altona Willi and Hoppers as the top four (pretty hard to argue that, regardless of seeing whoever play), with Wezza and Altona being the stand out two
(from what i have heard on this). The others teams...? Albion (will be shocking), Glen orden (i dont even know if they are playin), Spotty (not worth mentioning), St Albans?(i've heard they dont have a team) and i have heard the Vales with be allright(but allright at best)
4 teams will stand out
with 2 standing out over them
Altona and Werribee.
id say ur pretty spot on there with the top 4.
no1 else will get near it.
im excited to play wezza nd altona just to see if they r as good as evry1 is saying..

Who are hoppers' guns and what have they done to warrant a top 3 prediction?
no real standouts but evry1 can play.
arnott, williams cut frm jets- freak skills, basile- fair chance he will be skipper, jake allan big improver, ramsay gotten bigger. no major standouts just consistent players

Wezza will get a few players back no doubt, but no a considerable or dramatic amount.

Altona had players out aswell, 4 who will be in the starting 18.

Both teams with full teams, will be the top two teams in the competition without a doubt,
noone can say who will win, its to close to call.

Sleep-Dalton, McLellan, Schibeci and Victor Borg could easily be playing for werribee this week.
Alex Eade, Herbie and Boomer all chances to return i would guess. And Ben Morton is a few weeks off with an elbow.
That's 5-8 quality players, over a third of a side...a pretty dramatic and considerable amount.

Who did Altona have out? Harris Treacy and ???

arnott, williams cut frm jets- freak skills, basile- fair chance he will be skipper, jake allan big improver, ramsay gotten bigger. no major standouts just consistent players

Very youthful if they're your top 5...Az Williams would be the best out of that lot.
Time will tell i guess, but i reckon take out werribee and the rest of the comp is pretty close.

so u dont think wezza and altona wont be the powers
wat because they have lost alot of there players from last year
both them teams will make the top 4 just watch them go this year
altona look very good considering they lost all those players:rolleyes:

number 2, is that you who was wearing number 6 last week?;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very youthful if they're your top 5...Az Williams would be the best out of that lot.
Time will tell i guess, but i reckon take out werribee and the rest of the comp is pretty close.
yeh thats wat i mean tho, no real standouts,
a.williams kicked 5 on the weekend playin hf nd midfield.
stiff to be cut frm jets.

yeh no worries mate.
only played against em for the last 10 years..
You say the Willy players Altona picked up are not flash.You say you have played against them for 10 yrs so give us your opinion of each individuals ability thats if you actually know who they are.If you think Matthew Tedesco isnt flash and you have played against him for 10 yrs then you are a fu---n magician because you obviously suffer the disability of blindness.If free of injury will be one of Altona's best players this year.Magician ? Moron more like it !!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Sleep-Dalton, McLellan, Schibeci and Victor Borg could easily be playing for werribee this week.
Alex Eade, Herbie and Boomer all chances to return i would guess. And Ben Morton is a few weeks off with an elbow.
That's 5-8 quality players, over a third of a side...a pretty dramatic and considerable amount.

willi will be freaks

yeh thats wat i mean tho, no real standouts,
a.williams kicked 5 on the weekend playin hf nd midfield.
stiff to be cut frm jets.

what number do u wear mate? i wanna see how good u are as u have alot to say about alot of other players and judging there ability, about time we know who u are dont u think?

Word is that ethan wright has decided to stay at Wezza - that makes 9 players :eek::eek:

You say the Willy players Altona picked up are not flash.You say you have played against them for 10 yrs so give us your opinion of each individuals ability thats if you actually know who they are.If you think Matthew Tedesco isnt flash and you have played against him for 10 yrs then you are a fu---n magician because you obviously suffer the disability of blindness.If free of injury will be one of Altona's best players this year.Magician ? Moron more like it !!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Tedesco has been one of the best players in those ten years no doubt for someone to say he is shit must be joking, maybe you have him confused??

A few years ago arnott played rep footy against my cousin in edfl and arnott's shorts were turning brown he shat himself that much.

played against jake allan 2 years ago, was suprised he was 16s b side, good player.

Treacy, daniel mutton, adam ozzy, luke salmon and andrew auciello. thats actually 5...

boomer from what i have heard is not going to play 18's. but if he does, then i guess i'm wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back