U18 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers bud. If there's any other opinions out there, please post. Must admit i've heard the same but also that he likes to tell people as well.

hoppers are kidding themselves if they think they will be beating wymdhamvale this week. training 3 nights a week is a waste of time. there goin nowhere. compared to wv its no comparison. werribee are shit too.
forgetting sarah marshall.

(nik burns ur shit)
well we have to c who wins tomorrow
i reckon hoppers are a much better side than wv and should win pretty easy to face of with altona next week
werribee are shit to..... yer is that why there underfeated and on top
if there shit whats does that make your side mate

well we have to c who wins tomorrow
i reckon hoppers are a much better side than wv and should win pretty easy to face of with altona next week
werribee are shit to..... yer is that why there underfeated and on top
if there shit whats does that make your side mate

we will.
you all said that last time adn look what happened.
hoppers crack under pressure, as soon as it gets hard they go home.
ever heard of dropping players?

we will.
you all said that last time adn look what happened.
hoppers crack under pressure, as soon as it gets hard they go home.
ever heard of dropping players?
hoppers beat wvalee 100 to 50. so there goes ur theory. also wen it got tough wvale spit the dummy so i dunno bout that theory either. altona next week. shuld be a cracker.

hoppers beat wvalee 100 to 50. so there goes ur theory. also wen it got tough wvale spit the dummy so i dunno bout that theory either. altona next week. shuld be a cracker.

well when u have stupid umpires giving us yellow cards left right and centre what do u expect still ill give credit to hoppers they played good

Hey there lads, can u please give me your honest opinion on a guy from willy named Joel (i think Evans). About to be approached by a country club and just wondering about his strengths and weaknesses?
Strengths: Excellent kick, very good mark particularly in a contest
Weaknesses: Lazy, unfit, needs to shed a kilo or three, extremely deffecient when the ball is on the ground

Agree with what you list as his strengths and that he appears to be lazy at times, but for a kid standing 6'3 or thereabouts he has always had good skills below his knees and can dispose of the pill by hand or foot on both sides of the body. For those in the Jets squad you will know what he did over last summer in regards to his fitness, he came a long way but fall short of cracking a game this year. He will start next pre season in better shape so hopefully 2010 will be his year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if big joel did get an offer from a country club to play for some dollars next year, do you rekon he would play or have a real crack at jets next year?

if big joel did get an offer from a country club to play for some dollars next year, do you rekon he would play or have a real crack at jets next year?

If I was Joel I would have a crack at Jets again - unfinished business if you know what I mean. But I am sure if approached he would weigh everything up - not just the chance to play for cash - but where to from there.

Any of u'z heard of a player from North Sunshine, Shaun Englehart? Apparently had a very consistent season in the B's and finished on top on the wrfl website, but we all no how inaccurate that can be, apparently been talking to mates about a move to A's in his 3rd 18s season, ne thoughts on the players ability or how he would go in A's?

Any of u'z heard of a player from North Sunshine, Shaun Englehart? Apparently had a very consistent season in the B's and finished on top on the wrfl website, but we all no how inaccurate that can be, apparently been talking to mates about a move to A's in his 3rd 18s season, ne thoughts on the players ability or how he would go in A's?

he played well in a team that was pretty average at best, in the B comp!
Playing A footy from B footy is a huge step at under 18 level, i rekon the biggest step in junior football.
I have seen him play in the Altona vs North Sunshine match, when Altona A's had the forfeit against Colts, and he got best for North Sunshine without doing much!
He wouldn't make Altona, Werribee, Hoppers A's... could push for Vales or Willi.
but with Willi winning the 16 A's, and Vales winning the 16 B's, he'll be pushing for luck to make either of them sides.

My money on R. Barret. Altona. Vivoda missed a few games and took a while to get back into it. Wezza to even.

For League BnF
Chances are,,
From Werribee, Dean, Pags, Watts or Taylor
From Altona, Vivoda, Auciello, Fogarty or Barrett
From Hoppers, Basile, Ramsay or Weybury
From Vales, Molivas, Mackey or Rich
From Willi (will struggle because they lost so many games), Mead, Calman-orr, D'Altera or L.Fairley
Spotty or Colts player wont win because they simply lost to many games, Glenorden should not have played A footy this year, so no player can win the BnF

The favorites would have to be Dean, Vivoda, Barrett, Molivas or Basile.

(WRFL website can't be used as an indication, for sometimes votes are given to some players when they just simply should not have been given)

I have seen him play. Looks like a good player to me. I thought he was top age U18 but if he plays another season in U18 he is wasting his time. Is only small but would be better off playing senior footy next season.

totally agree with u bangels all those names to be up there except for Fogarty he has missed to many games playing in the seniors and from accounts from some of his team mates he hasn't enjoyed his year this year so far

im looking for him to carve up the finals
also at altona rumours from the jest are they have let healy go back to play finals with altona before going back to them next year can anyone confirm????

on another note could a werribee player win the B&F im thinking that team mates will be stealing votes off one another so will be hard to win agree dissagree??

anyone else got pros and cons of shaun from north sunshine? he did play a few years in a's but in 14s ive watched him and others from the sunshine area play over time and him alone with a few others stand out in an area i guess with not as much talent as others.

also anyone got ne ideas for a 18s Bgrade bnf???
or 18s dream team? for B's?

interested on others opinions

Foley from point cook has stood out a bit this season. Also understand the player from nth sunshine has been approached by heights but he and a couple have already agreed in person (for what ever thats worth) to play at sunshine next season.

yeh but apparently he had some issues through the club throughout the year, and only stayed cause of mates dere, he was a popular player so wouldnt b suprised if a few go with, where did u hear about the offer from heights? havnt heard that? ne other offers or dat?

For League BnF
Chances are,,
From Werribee, Dean, Pags, Watts or Taylor
From Altona, Vivoda, Auciello, Fogarty or Barrett
From Hoppers, Basile, Ramsay or Weybury
From Vales, Molivas, Mackey or Rich
From Willi (will struggle because they lost so many games), Mead, Calman-orr, D'Altera or L.Fairley
Spotty or Colts player wont win because they simply lost to many games, Glenorden should not have played A footy this year, so no player can win the BnF

The favorites would have to be Dean, Vivoda, Barrett, Molivas or Basile.

(WRFL website can't be used as an indication, for sometimes votes are given to some players when they just simply should not have been given)
to hard to pick no ones had a very good year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back