U18 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
are u serious the ovals at altona are shit for finals
and hoppers will end up 2 or 3rd and beat vales easy in the last round
and play altona

I dont know how you can say the ovals at Altona are shit. The main ground will be used. Biggest ground in the WRFL and probably the best condition at the moment. Or do you play football in the car park, as I agree this and facilities are far from the best. But grounds, name a better surface at the moment. Also Chirnside is unavailable that week.

are u serious the ovals at altona are shit for finals
and hoppers will end up 2 or 3rd and beat vales easy in the last round
and play altona
i wish it was all at chirnside. last year the finals were played at chirnside cept the elimination between hoppers nd willy. that was at st albans :S. great we will more then likely play altona at altona 1st week of finals. only if we beat wvale :).

I dont know how you can say the ovals at Altona are shit. The main ground will be used. Biggest ground in the WRFL and probably the best condition at the moment. Or do you play football in the car park, as I agree this and facilities are far from the best. But grounds, name a better surface at the moment. Also Chirnside is unavailable that week.

yer mate i play in the car park im just saying that the ground is shit thats my opinion considering i play there nearly every week

lol
no need to worry altona players jack gray will be tearing it up for the cys this week end, apparentely a few of the altona boys went to the cricket shop and bought some pads when they heard the name

hoppers vs colts was basically a praccy match. they rocked up with 14 or so players nd we played with the same amount. shit game to play in but was handy to be able to rest players nd get through unharmed :). looking forward to the mini final next week vs wvale

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i heard that willy were resting there best players cause they cant move from 5th. do u kno if that was the case?

Altona had Tedesco out playing senoirs, wth Supek and Clement injured.

Willi had Romie out, with Daniel Calman-Orr also no playing. Dan was water boy, so i dont know exactly what was wrong with him, but romey had a sling on! so i'm geussing thats not being rested!

I cant see willi a finals game with the way they played today, jake carr got yellow carded for the 2nd time in a row against Altona and Joel Evan also copped a yellow card.
Seems like they know they have no chance of winning a game in the finals, or against Altona and are just trying to play like Glenorden... which they are doing a very good job at!

Altona had Tedesco out playing senoirs, wth Supek and Clement injured.

Willi had Romie out, with Daniel Calman-Orr also no playing. Dan was water boy, so i dont know exactly what was wrong with him, but romey had a sling on! so i'm geussing thats not being rested!

I cant see willi a finals game with the way they played today, jake carr got yellow carded for the 2nd time in a row against Altona and Joel Evan also copped a yellow card.
Seems like they know they have no chance of winning a game in the finals, or against Altona and are just trying to play like Glenorden... which they are doing a very good job at!
lol fair enough then.

lol
no need to worry altona players jack gray will be tearing it up for the cys this week end, apparentely a few of the altona boys went to the cricket shop and bought some pads when they heard the name

2 weeks ago I said you were full of shit. I may have underestimated how full of crap you are. As I said Willy out in straight sets. Willy dont need pads though they need tampons fair dinkum girls. Well done Altona.

big game this week hoppers vs vales should be a good one

so its coming up to the end of the season whos gonna win league bnf any suggestions

big game this week hoppers vs vales should be a good one

so its coming up to the end of the season whos gonna win league bnf any suggestions

True basically a finals match with double chance up for grabs and shot at altona while loser to play willamstown in elimination final.

Hoppers have been talking themselves up as the better team but i sure we will find out who is better by Saturday night.

League B n F will be interesting with no absolute stand out but my prediction is out of Vivoda, Fairley, Dean, Knox, Pags and T.Vuli.

Also think couple of wyndhamvale boys are a chance but not commenting do to alliance. Would be interested to see what outsiders think.

True basically a finals match with double chance up for grabs and shot at altona while loser to play willamstown in elimination final.

Hoppers have been talking themselves up as the better team but i sure we will find out who is better by Saturday night.

League B n F will be interesting with no absolute stand out but my prediction is out of Vivoda, Fairley, Dean, Knox, Pags and T.Vuli.

Also think couple of wyndhamvale boys are a chance but not commenting do to alliance. Would be interested to see what outsiders think.
ooo we r up for it, cant wait..
i will go sav dean. altho wezza teammates make take it off him. vuli no chance cause the team his in. same as knox. no1 has dominated the comp this year. poor quality compared to last year i reckon. so very tough to choose

My money on R. Barret. Altona. Vivoda missed a few games and took a while to get back into it. Wezza to even.

hoppers are kidding themselves if they think they will be beating wymdhamvale this week. training 3 nights a week is a waste of time. there goin nowhere. compared to wv its no comparison. werribee are shit too.
forgetting sarah marshall.

(nik burns ur shit)

Hey there lads, can u please give me your honest opinion on a guy from willy named Joel (i think Evans). About to be approached by a country club and just wondering about his strengths and weaknesses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back