U18 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously mate u have no clue u think u kno everything about every1 club i suggest u give up footy and become a ****en wrfl 18's sports reviewer cause thats all u seem to do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah and while im doing that u can try and stop making altona look like idiots.. :)

Vales proved you wrong. Everyone underesimates the Vales. Why you talking the vales up as a dirty club? If your predictions are anything to go by Vales to beat Port Colts.

Altona dominated spotty saturday spotty played absolutelly terrible
Altona best vivoda bell healy ffogarty tedesco i think thats there names not 100% sure the whole team is new nothin like the old bloke who dominated the last 2 years a whole new team full of new faces!!

drama at hoppers,
18 c's coach, many complaints, many unhappy players and parents
will be interesting how this plays out.
he was very arrogant to players and unsupportive to players; a coach who didnt know wat he is doing.

Werribee and Altona definately wont be the powers they once were.
For the first time in a while the A's comp will be wide open this year..

I'll make an early statement and tip Sam Wood for the league B+F.
Playing as a 3rd year at spotty, will dominate!

Aparently Altona beat Spotty by over 80 points. This year they are contenders and will be the team to beat. With 2 great ruckman, one being bottom age first year 18's they will blitz in.

Vales proved you wrong. Everyone underesimates the Vales. Why you talking the vales up as a dirty club? If your predictions are anything to go by Vales to beat Port Colts.

well the rumours gettin around town is that willi scored four goals to nothing first quarter? and after that wydamvale played how they always do dirty nd upset cause they were losing? and then a player got badly injured is this true and the game got delayed ? and trust me willi aint good at all this year so im guessin wydamvale are jus as good or if not worse then willi just my thoughts:)

have you had anythin at the end of the year? besides a partcipation trophey...?

you say we think we are the best club going around,, i dont think anyone on here as said that once... (prove me if im wrong)
alls we have said that us and werribee will again be the main contenders for the flag this year...
And you losing by 10 goals to wezza just backs that up.

You sayin that wezza will beat us by 10 goals is putting us at your level.
so realisticly, you are saying wezza will win the grand final, with no competion (beatin hoppers and altona by 10 goals each game). Unless you think the a B team from last year will come through and win the a's (vales).

Wezza won their first game and so did Altona.... You lost! so you cant really put yourself near anyteam; well you could put hoppers next to St Albans or Spotty:rolleyes:

HCFC, you would have to be the dumbest bloke on bigfooty!
fact is that werribee beat us by 10 goals cause none of our players played to there potential.. nd yeh they r a good side. i just think that werribee wil hav to much depth for altona, nd yeh fair enuff only been the 1 round soo cant really base to many predictions frm that but u altona boys come across so arrogant so i hav to stir the pot :p.. its fun watchin u all get fired up over such a lil thing :)..
nd nah i know more then u bangels cause altona people dont get a proper education do they? judgin by there players anyway....

fact is that werribee beat us by 10 goals cause none of our players played to there potential.. nd yeh they r a good side. i just think that werribee wil hav to much depth for altona, nd yeh fair enuff only been the 1 round soo cant really base to many predictions frm that but u altona boys come across so arrogant so i hav to stir the pot :p.. its fun watchin u all get fired up over such a lil thing :)..
nd nah i know more then u bangels cause altona people dont get a proper education do they? judgin by there players anyway....

if you players cant play to their potential against a good team, then when will they?
against st albans...?
us boys down at altona get a good education, you scummers from hoppers should come down and TRY learn a thing or two from us :eek:

now wat players from hoppers have potential?
come on name them :rolleyes:

i no whos got potential aaron williams
u are a sh*t c*nt

mate which club are you from???:confused:
i was refering to hoppers when talking about gettin a better education and having no players with potential...?

"how bout u come down my club and we will show u whos got the better education"-"and we do have potential players just wait and see" Both qouted from you.....?

You dont know which side of the fence your on!
you either really need a 'proper education' or you just don't how good or shit your team, because your dumbfounded by your 10 goal beating from werribee.

ohh and why would there be a fight between altona and hoppers?

the hoppers 18 a side is not what evry one is saying, they are not rated by people out side the club, and inside there a confident bunch, even tho they weere beaten by the best in werribee, who will be dominat for years to come.they are a very tough side n will be hard to beat in hard times when scorees are tight, and they do run, nt as well as other teams but they run for eachother, which is wy they will be good this year, not grand finalists but will certainly give it a red hot go.
watch jake allen, has found a new level.
lol at chaddy saying all this stuff about hoppers n now hes moved clubs to wezza lol(L) that kid haha

who is number 2 ??

the hoppers 18 a side is not what evry one is saying, they are not rated by people out side the club, and inside there a confident bunch, even tho they weere beaten by the best in werribee, who will be dominat for years to come.they are a very tough side n will be hard to beat in hard times when scorees are tight, and they do run, nt as well as other teams but they run for eachother, which is wy they will be good this year, not grand finalists but will certainly give it a red hot go.
lol at chaddy saying all this stuff about hoppers n now hes moved clubs to wezza lol(L) that kid haha

who is number 2 ??

well dont worry who i am
who are u and wat club?:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

coz wen i see u ill break ur nose mate
name the potential players?:cool:

hoppers, hoppers, hoppers:(
one game in and they want to start throwing punches against a team they know they cant beat.

hoppers potential players;
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
tell me some, you play for them...???

Vales are an improved side this year. For one they have twos sides so they have some depth and competion for spots. Vales shuld beat port colts comfortably. The only reasons willi got 4 goal jump is the boy rocked up late and weren't ready to play.

who is number 2 ??

about me leaving we all know why i left hoppers, i still do love the club. it was always good to me, and this coach and the size of the side are the reasons i left, i went to werribee, there is an awesome atmosphere down there and i decided thats the direction i want to go in. clearance is all done and dusted, so now i am a werribee player. i do like both clubs. i wish hoppers all the best, good luck jimmy, im gonna miss playin with u and the other boys. but as i said i think u and pagey i have spoken 2 and u 2 understand, i spoke 2 the club and they completely understand. but for now, WERRIBEE is my club

theres not much to say except the grand final will be played next round
it will be Altona v Werribee this year..
i think altona also showed there ability to change and rotate throughout the midfeild and ruck..
at least 10 good midfeilders that would play midfeild in any side in the comp this year!
the rotations kept fresh legs today and with good discipline and no injuries makes us look dangerous!
Altona's second half really showed that there are no standouts...
aucciello, allen, tedesco, healy, solarino, resic, foggarty, vivoda rotating through the midfeild.
Not many teams are going to be able to stop that when they are all constantly fresh!
Vales this year are goin to come third
willi or hoppers 4th
followed by spotty colts and st albans(if they dont get relegated)
spotty could put it up to hoppers next game as well...

i think dean, pagnocollo, panayi, johnston, borg, klein-bretler, eccles, freeman and watt is a good enough midfield to match altona's or better it.

Vales are an improved side this year. For one they have twos sides so they have some depth and competion for spots. Vales shuld beat port colts comfortably.

That could be the decisive thing mate, we are a one team club so your 11 - 20 players may have more quality than ours. We still have a decent line up.

i think dean, pagnocollo, panayi, johnston, borg, klein-bretler, eccles, freeman and watt is a good enough midfield to match altona's or better it.

That is a very good midfeild, with proper rotations mabye the best.

but altonas midfield can match it as shown in the practise match, and in the first qauter where it outplayed werribee.
next weeks macth will show how both teams hold up, both can rotate many players throughout the midfield, making a game that will be very good to wacth and to play in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back